Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups - Page 5

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

Humaniod Typhoon Vash teh Stampede's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

Route 31:
    Chase finally got to the union cave after being mauled by a bunch of woopers. "Whew!" He said " Im finally got away from those viscous woopers!"

Union Cave: "Hey! Whats that? ............ A WOOPER! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-----"

Post Re: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

Quote Originally Posted by BulbyRed View Post
    OOC: Yeah, I knew. But that would be Protect in battle.
    ________
    "I knew that. And it's on," Soul said, opening up his Poké Ball before relizing stupidly all his Pokémon stayed out of Balls. He flipped open his Dex. "Oh, and also, that ablity would be Protect."

"You have the first move, old man."
    (OoC: It was never stated so I'm using my own imagination.)
    Last edited by Death by Manga; 20th April 2010 at 07:16 AM.
    Giles: The Doors will open when the blood flows. The Doors will close when iut flows no more. When Dawn is dead.
    Xander: But why Blood? Why couldn't it be a limp ritual?
    Spike: Because it's always got to be Blood.
    Xander: You know we're not exactly discusing Diner Menus.
    Spike: Blood is Life nimrod. Why do you think we drink it? It's what keeps you going. What keeps you warm. Makes you anything bud dead. That's why it's blood.

Blog Entries

Lan,noticing that the trainer was not there, he left. He went into the grass to battle some pokemon. Lan found another rattata and defeated it with his rattata.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Jesse walked out of the pokemon center with his newly healed pokemon. Cynders was walking at his feet. Whilr Mareep was being held in her capsule. I think its time for some training he said. " Cynda Cynda" Said Cynders nodding its head. The pair walked back to the route mareep was caught and battled two wild mareep. " Return Cynders" Seth commanded, sending his companion into its pokeball with a flash of red light. "Come on out mareep, your turn. A couple Rattata ran by, and mareep proceded into tackling both of them. They collided into eachother and rolled down the hill,nearby. " Great work Mareep" You guys might be ready to help me win my first Gym badge." Jesse returned mareep and walked back into town.
    Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke: Viridian City

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Death by Manga View Post
    (OoC: It was never stated so I'm using my own imagination.)
    OOC: You got the first move, Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by BulbyRed View Post
    OOC: You got the first move, Manga.

ooc: I shoudlnt be saying this at all here. But I already thought he beat you. Lol. Theres no way a new trainers going to beat a mew.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

OOC: I gotta battle, dudes. Besides, a Mew isn't lv. 50 strait from the island. So Fire, Leaf, and Bird have a fighting chance. Besides, Soul isn't a total newbie. He had his Cyndaquil before the fiasco.

Post Re: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

(OoC: Yes, but if the trainer is unconscious, he can't battle can he?)
    Giles: The Doors will open when the blood flows. The Doors will close when iut flows no more. When Dawn is dead.
    Xander: But why Blood? Why couldn't it be a limp ritual?
    Spike: Because it's always got to be Blood.
    Xander: You know we're not exactly discusing Diner Menus.
    Spike: Blood is Life nimrod. Why do you think we drink it? It's what keeps you going. What keeps you warm. Makes you anything bud dead. That's why it's blood.

Blog Entries

Rob finally entered into Violet city. He and his Pokemon had battled for a day or two, camping in the wild and bonding closer. Totodile had learned Bite and Water Gun. Pidgey was close to evolution and could do a pretty nasty Gust. Rob was in a great mood, as they had won a few real battles. After healing at the Pokecenter, Rob and the two walked up to the gym.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

"Soooo this might be a tough fight compared to the last matches I had" Ally said as her Totodile smriked. "Slightly depending on if you had any experience fighting a gym leader" the gym leader responded. "Okay then I'm ready!" Ally said as she walked over to the other side of the arena.

"Well your a touch confident I like that" he said with a smile. *I'm gonna hate beating her after this* he thought as he pulled out his poke ball. "Go Pidgey!" he shouted. Flash a small bird pokemon came out.

"I've seen few of those near New Bark Town" Ally whispered. Totodile then ran into the battlefield. It did a dance before getting ready into fight position. "How cute" Ally commented. "Totodile!" Totodile shouted and did a Water Gun attack. The attack hit Pidgey with a considerable amount of damage.

"Now Pidgey use Sand Attack!" Falkner shouted. "Pidgey" Pidgey said as it flapped some sand at Totodile. "Totodile cover eyes now!" Ally said. Totodile covered his eyes with his paws before the attack came in contact. It then started dancing again.

"Okay now Slash it" Ally said. "Toto!" Totodile shouted as it's claws charged up with power. The nails grew sharper as he charged at Pidgey. "Dile!" Totodile shouted as it dlashed Pidgey. "Pidd!" Pidgey cried in pain. It then fainted on the floor. "Oh...you KO'd my Pidgey so fast" Falkner stuttered. He looked at his fallen pokemon in astonishment. "What do you take me for a novice?" Ally asked before winking. "Ummmm no" he responded with a small pink blush. He shook it off "But this isn't over yet kid go Pidgeotto!" Falkner shouted and threw a poke ball in the air. Flash a larger bird pokemon came out "I guess it's a Pidgey's older brother..." Ally whispered. "No it's just an evolution" Falkner commented.

"Well this ain't gonna push me down!" Ally said. Totodile nodded and roared at the opponent.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

Quote Originally Posted by Death by Manga View Post
    (OoC: Yes, but if the trainer is unconscious, he can't battle can he?)
    OOC: He regained conciousnious, andd just post a battle command (other than 'Pokémon') so we can start. HE HAS A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

ooc, Nothing has a chance against Mew except mewtwo.

Jesse walked over to the gym to see a trainer hed never seen before in front of it. He had a Totodile and a Pidgey with him. "He must be here for the battle", thought Jesse. " Hey are you waiting for the leader or what?"

ooc: Dude youve quadruple posted. Which is definitly not allowed. Edit your first post with everything. Theres no reason to post four times in ma row.

Blog Entries

OOC: Hey is it legal in this play to have more than 1 startup poke?

IC: "Well this might be a little tough..." Ally whispered. "Well being my strongest then of course it's going to be a challenge" Falkner said.

"Toto...." Totodile murmured as it's teeth started glowing. "Huh what's this?" Ally asked. The teeth then glowed a light blue before Totodile began charging at Pidgeotto. "PiDGEO!" Pidgeotto cried before taking off. Totodile jumped high in the air and grabbed onto Pidgeottos back. "Oh no" Falkner whispered. "DILE!!!!!" Totodile roared before biting Pidgeotto with it's bright blue fangs. It seemed as if the pokemon took a lot of damage.

"Pidgeotto use Gust now!" Falkner shouted. "Pigeo!" Pigeotto shouted and flapped it's wings causing a tornado. Pigeotto then tossed Totodile into the whirlwind. Totodile cried in pain and got dizzier and dizzier. As the gust stopped Totodile went down. "Oh...buddy went down" Ally said before pulling her poke ball out. "Hmph well my Pidgeotto's strong gorgeous" Falkner commented with a laugh as Totodile went inside the ball. "Hmph well at least your nice" Ally muttered as she threw her poke ball into the air.

Flash the oddly colored Pikachu came out with a gleam. "Pikachu!" Pikachu shouted. "Oh you have a hsiny pokemon?" Falkner asked. "I dont know about shiny but this Pikachu is a bit different from other Pikachus I've seen in picture books" Ally replied.

Blog Entries

OOC:We get the other starters later, but not yet.

After Lan had trained with his pokemon for awhile, he set off for the gym. "I'm here for a re-" Lan was cut off because Falkner was already battling.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast