Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups - Page 4

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

Default Re: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

Jesse returned Cyndaquil to his capsule and continued through the grass. It was getting dark. And after that fight with the wild pidgey. Cyndaquil was beat. He looked around to see wild Hoot-Hoots. Emerging from the trees. Looking for there breakfast. His stomach grumbled. He sure was hungry. He sniffed, and smelt the sweet smell of a home cooked meal. Jesse looked up and saw the entrance to Cherrygrove City. He ran ahead. Running straight for the Pokemon Center.

"My Cyndaquil needs healing!" He sadi to nurse Joy as he walked in. She nodded and took the pokeball he was holding in his outstreched hand. " I also need a room for the night. "If there are any left." Nurse Joy nodded again.Giving him a key to one of the suites upstairs.

" You can pick up Cyndaquil in the morning. Okay? You look exhausted, You should get some rest.

Jesse agreed with her. He was Exhausted. All that running around and the excitement of getting Cynder. He was beat. He walked upstairs to his rented room and opened it up. Collapsing onto the bed with his shoes still on.
    Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke: Viridian City

Blog Entries

"Well we made it" Ally whispered as she walked into Violet City. Totodile was still passed out in her arms. "Okay you're going back inside" Ally said as she let Totodile back inside it's poke ball. She then walked into the Pokemon Center and healed up her pokemon. She then walked over to the phone booths and dialed Professor Elm's number. "Hello?" he asked as she answered the phone. "Hiya professor" Ally said. "Oh hello Ally how's your pokemon?" Elm asked. "Oh he's doing great show him pal" Ally said as Totodile hopped onto her head. "Well you two are getting along quite well I see" Elm replied with a laugh. "Sorta but anyways I caught a wild pokemon" Ally said. "Really well could you show me?" Elm asked. "Sure actually that's what it's about" Ally said as she let her Pikachu out of it's ball. "Pikachu" the Pikachu said as it came out and shook itself. It them bit Ally's hand before climbing up here arm. "Oww" Ally cried in pain. Her Pikachu laughed "Yep we all have our challenges when raising pokemon even Lance" Elm remarked. "Yeah but anyways he's ann odd color" Ally said. "Well that's a Pikachu Ally and yes it is an odd color" Elm siad as he looked at the Pikachu. "But my friend Professor Oak discovered that pokemon sometimes have a different shade of color and that pokemon like your Pikachu are a very rare find so you should be proud of yourself Ally" Elm explained. "Oh yay I caught a rare one!" Ally said to her Totodile. Pikachu growled. "So where are you now Ally?" Elm asked. "I'm in Violet City right now" Ally said. "Oh that's great so did you battle the gym leader yet?" Elm asked. "No I didn't even know there was a gym here what types does he use professor?" Ally asked. "Well I can't remember his name but I do know he uses flying types in battle so your Pikachu will have an advantage and I'd reccomend using him plus Totodile for his large amount of strength" Elm said. "Okay thanks for the hepl professor" Ally said. "Anytime" Elm said before hanging up. Pikachu pouted before Ally let it inside its poke ball. "Okay let's go" Ally said to her Totodile. Soon they left te Pokemon Center.

"Okay so the gym should be around this city" Ally said as she looked around. She noticed a huge tower "Looks like a tower that the rainbow bird pokemon might visit" Ally said as she looked. She looked at al lthe houses and the people playing with their pokemon. "Oh look" Ally said as she saw the gym. "That's a gym isn't it?" Ally asked. "Toto" Totodile said as it pointed at the poke ball symbol near the roof. "Okay lets go inside" Ally said as they walked to the building. She opened the door and saw that another battle was going on. She saw a boy holding his Rattata looking sad. "Wow he must've lost" Ally whispered. The boy standing at the opposite side took a quick glance before looking at his opponent.

Humaniod Typhoon Vash teh Stampede's Avatar

After setting archer upon fire, he set for violet city, were the presumable location of one of his missing pokemon. However, he was now permanet enimies of team rocket, something well have to look out for.

Blog Entries

Lan ran out of the gym and passed a trainer.When he arrived at the center,there was a guy handing out devises. "Get your free pokégear.It calls,records and has a map with radio!!!!" The manwas shouting.Lan grabbed one,being it was free.He then rented a room and went to sleep.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Chase got to violet city and saw a trainer (lan) and walked up to him. "Umm, excuse me sir, but have you seen a certain pokemon. Its a one legged abra, and it belongs to me. Have you seen this pokemon?"

Cherrygrove City

Jesse woke up with a huge yawn, he saw that nurse joy had brought him his Cyndaquil along with a platter of apples and toast. He released the reenergized pokemon and gave him the apples. While he nibbled on the toast.

After Breakfast Cynders and Jesse set off for the pokemart. Jesse didnt have much money on him. But he thought he might be able to afford one Pokeball. He oushed open the blue doors. To be greeeted by the smells of antidotes and potions. He quickly walked over to the counter and asked. " Do you have any Pokeballs?"

"Yes we do" Said the clerk happily. " We have the Original Pokeball, And a stalk full of hel balls. Which would you like?"

Jesse asked for the pokeball and paid the man. Pretty mjuch all the money he had. He took the ball from his hand and put it onto his belt.

Violet City.

After travveling all day, Jesse finally made it to Violet city. He and Cynders had managed to beat 4 wild pidgey. Those thing were everywhere. He walked through the City looking at all of the houses and buildings. His feet dragged across the ground as he headed towards the pokemon center of violet city. He was beat. Hiking through grass was really wearing him down.

Blog Entries

"No,i havent,"Lan said to the trainer.He wondered why the trainer just walked up to him. "I'd lik to chat, but i have to train.

OOC:Wait a minute!!!in my last post i was sleeping.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

OOC: Huh tat weird. It didn't say that when I posted. Hmm, lets say it happeed before you rented the room.
    "Darn" Said Chase. "maybe it might be in the sprout tower"

Blog Entries

Lan ran to sprout tower after waking up.He grabbed his pokeballs and took off to see if that trainer was still there
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Chase found his one leggged abra "There you are! look, it's me chase!" But then suddenly, a ghastly appeared and scared abra. It then teleported to the top of the tower. "Gah! Thats a long way up!" Chase ran to the top, but then a huge amount of rattas started chasing him. "Cyndaquil! Use ember and make a fire wall!" When he got to the second floo, a bunch of monks started challenging him. He got to the to, grabbed the one legged abra, and used the escape rope to climb back down.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Death by Manga View Post
    Giovanni laughed when the boy challenged him even though he knew about his Mew. "How about One-on-three kid?" Mew floated down and its tail twirled in a never ending spiral.

Then all of a sudden Bubble appeared around the boy and exploded with compressed air. "It seems you failed to learn about Mew's innate ability. (Please watch Pokemon: The First Movie) Mew has the ability to create Bubbles of different forms density and/or composition."
    OOC: Yeah, I knew. But that would be Protect in battle.
    ________
    "I knew that. And it's on," Soul said, opening up his Poké Ball before relizing stupidly all his Pokémon stayed out of Balls. He flipped open his Dex. "Oh, and also, that ablity would be Protect."

"You have the first move, old man."

Blog Entries

Ally simply looked at the person who ran off. "Well he certainly lost that match" she whispered. Her Totodile nodded before hopping out of her arms. "Okay well we gotta give zaps some experience" Ally reminded hom. Totodile simply shook his head with annoyance. "Great I must've trained him too strongly if he's getting to the point of disobeying" Ally muttered. Totodile laughed and jmuped up and down. The gym leader took notice of Ally and simply smiled at her Totodile's happiness.
    Last edited by pikachu200; 12th April 2010 at 07:01 PM.

After getting back his one legged abra back, chase found out that his seviper was locate din goldenrod. He'd been there before, but he didn't have fly, so he would have to take the route through azlea town inorder to get there.

Jesse burst into the doors of the gym. To see a young man standing at the far back. A Girl stood near the netrance. Waiting for her gym battle. I geuss ill come to this gym later. Thought Jesse as he headed out the door.Towards route 32

Route 32

Cynders strolled infront of jesse as they walked down route 32. Rattata ran by. Looking for breakfast. Suddenyl a small sheep walked infront of them. Grazing on the cool grass. A Mareep. Cynders use tackle! Jesse cried. Cynders barreled towards the wild pokemon.It dodged and rammed Cynders with its own tackle. Take it doen Cynders! Cynders turned around and repeatedly rammed into the mareep. Untill they both collapsed. Jesse threw two pokeballs forward. One to retrieve his warn out partner. The other, to catch a new friend.

Blog Entries

OOC:Plz use quote marks and correct puncuation

Lan was walking aroud and decided to let rattata out. "Leafblade use razor leaf!!!!Rattata try to dodge them!!!!" Lan said. The pokemon did as told,but chkorita had a slight advantage.
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast