Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

OOC: Hell's a cuss, and when Soul hears an insult, his mouth gets dirty.

Post Re: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

Giovanni jerked his head around as he saw the kid leave. He dismissed his allies to capture their designated Legendaries.

He left the diner and followed the young boy and stopped when he met up with some other kids. He laughed when he saw him get his neck wrung up and left. He approached the sea and used his Cloyster to cross it. He had a pretty good idea on where to find Mew.
    Giles: The Doors will open when the blood flows. The Doors will close when iut flows no more. When Dawn is dead.
    Xander: But why Blood? Why couldn't it be a limp ritual?
    Spike: Because it's always got to be Blood.
    Xander: You know we're not exactly discusing Diner Menus.
    Spike: Blood is Life nimrod. Why do you think we drink it? It's what keeps you going. What keeps you warm. Makes you anything bud dead. That's why it's blood.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Archer punched Soul in the stomach. ''Would you care and let me go? Thank you.'' He said before walking off.

Blog Entries

"Well here we go away from home...after so many years I can finally go through the grasses here" Ally commented. Totodile nodded and looked at the Pidgeys flying in the sky. "Yeah I know they really are cool" Ally said as she looked up at them too.

After many wild pokemon encounters the two of them reached Cherrygrove City. "Hmmm well not much here..." Ally whispered. She then walked into the Pokemon Center and healed up Totodile. After she walked into the pokemart to see what was on sale.

Giovanni sailed over many oceans until he came across a distant island known as mirage island. An island that travels between our world and limbo.

When he landed, the island vanished into limbo and (due to lack of visual capabilities we have no idea what went on in there) returned on the seventh day, holding Mew inside a Master Ball.

Instead of sailing back for what would take weeks, Giovanni released Mew, had it form a bubble around himself, and had Mew teleport them both, back to New Bark Town where he would wait until he met back with his allies.
    Giles: The Doors will open when the blood flows. The Doors will close when iut flows no more. When Dawn is dead.
    Spike: Blood is Life nimrod. Why do you think we drink it? It's what keeps you going. What keeps you warm. Makes you anything bud dead. That's why it's blood.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Soul knew very well of the men's plans. So he just waited at the diner. And he ate there. He slept outside. After seven days, or more, he saw Giovanni with a Mew. "I challenge you to a Pokémon battle," Gold said, even though I might lose, he thought, and he looked up Mew on his PokéGear. (I mean Giovanni's Mew) It was lv.10 and knew Pound and Transform. Ah...so maybe I'll send out Leaf, and then Bird! (This is in Soul's head, so Death by Manga, don't be aware of this plan) "So are you going to battle me, 3-on-3, or are you chicken?" And then he made annoying chicken sounds.
    Last edited by Erdrick; 8th April 2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Forgot to put 'he thought'

Blog Entries

"Y-y-y-your Red!!!' Lan said.Red apparently did not want to talk to a newbie,because he made his alakazam teleport him.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

"Okay well that takes care of things" Ally said a she walked out of the Poke Mart. She then started to head up north of Cherrygrove City. "Well I guess if we keep going this way we'll find a city with a gym" Ally whispered.

She looked at the wild pokemon running around. She saw Caterpies and Weedles crawing around in the grass. "Creepy drawlies" Ally said as she kept walking. "Toto?" Totodile asked. "I bought poke balls why?" Ally asked. "Toto totodile!" Totodile said and pointed at her leg. "What?" Ally whispered. SHe jumped when she realized a orange mouse was on her leg. "Eeep!!" Ally cried. The pokemon then hopped off and prepared for battle. Ally noticed that the pokemon sparkled as she saw it. "Hmm what's this?" Ally asked as she opened up her pokedex. "A Pikachu?" Ally asked. She took glances at the wild Pikachu and the picture of the Pikachu on the pokedex before realizing something. "The Pikachu on the pokedex is yellow but the Pikachu here is orange...what's up with that?" Ally asked. "Toto!" Totodile shouted. "Oh right let's go!" Ally shouted as Totodile ran into battle. "Pikachu" the wild Pikachu said
    Last edited by pikachu200; 8th April 2010 at 06:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Afetr Red dissapered,Lan walked around town.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Humaniod Typhoon Vash teh Stampede's Avatar

Chase was walking around when he suddenly saw archer. "T-tt-thats a t-t-tteam rocket m-m-m-member! CYNDAQUIL! EMBER HIM! EMBER EMBER EMBER EMBER!"

Giovanni laughed when the boy challenged him even though he knew about his Mew. "How about One-on-three kid?" Mew floated down and its tail twirled in a never ending spiral.

Then all of a sudden Bubble appeared around the boy and exploded with compressed air. "It seems you failed to learn about Mew's innate ability. (Please watch Pokemon: The First Movie) Mew has the ability to create Bubbles of different forms density and/or composition."

Blog Entries

Rob emerged into Cherrygrove city. A man offered him a tour, yet he kindly declined. Totodile was prancing near him, and Pidgey had perched on his shoulder and whistled a tune. They had camped out overnight after a long day of training, and Rob felt strong about his Pokemon. They both seemed eager for their firs real trainer battle, and Rob knew it was only a matter of levels before the two evolved. After a quick stop at the Pokecenter, they head north, towards Azalea, and maybe a first battle.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

"Pikachu!" the wild Pikachu shouted and did a Thundershock attack. "Toto!" Totodile shouted as it jumped away. "Water Gun!" Ally shouted. "Totodile!" Totodile shouted and shot water at the wild Pikachu. The Pikachu took some damage but was still in the mood to fight. The wild Pikachu used Growl and Totodile's attack fell by one level. "Okay Totodile now use Scratch" Ally said. Totodile nodded and scratched the Pikachu with his claws. "Pika" the Pikachu cried in pain and fell in the dirt with little health left. "okay let's thrown down" Ally said and tossed the poke ball at the oddly colored Pikachu. The poke ball began vibrating and after 3 minutes it stopped. "Okay we caught this one" Ally said. Totodile tried to jump but it then fell onto it's tummy because it was tired. "okay we better hold off on battles for a little bit" Ally said and petted her friend before picking it up in her arms. Totodile then fell asleep as Ally held him close as she kept walking up north. *Maybe I should ask the professor about this when I get to Violet City* Ally thought.

OOC:HEY everyone!
    Jesse ran outside to the sound of people fighting he looked over to see a tall man, battling a kid with a pink pokemon. The pink pokemon fainted the other in one hit. That kind of power. Was exactly why he wanted a pokemon.Jesse ran over to the professors lab and burst inside.

"Profesor Elm! I want a Cyndaquil!" Elm pointed over to a column full of pokeballs. Jesse thanked the man and walked over picking one up. "I choose you Cyndaquil"! He roared as he walked outside a huge goofy smile on his face.
    Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke: Viridian City

Blog Entries

Falkner accepted Lans gym battle and the battle had begun.Hoothoot and chikorita were on the field.

"Chikorita tackle!" Lan said.Hoothoot was finished.Lan took out pidgy,but....

"Go pidgeotto!" Falkner said. "Wing attack," falkner said.The wing attack sent chikorita flying.She landed with a thud an from exhaustion fainted.

"GO!Rattata!!' Lan ordered. Ratatta appeared on the ield. "Use tackle," Lan said.Rattata was gaining in closer and close and closerr....

"Pidgeotto carry him high and drop him.Pidgeotto did as told.Lan ran onto the battlefield and caught rattata.

"Disqualification for running ono the field," The ref said.Lan lost...
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast