Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups - Page 2

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

Soul
    After the battle, an odd noise came from Soul's Pokégear. He opened up his dojo Pokégear. "What the..." He had saved the map to where the map was, and an odd warping point came from...New Bark Town! As if on cue, an odd portal opened up, and sucked Soul in...
    Silver
    Silver had flown back to Team Rocket HQ. However, right before he landed, a red vortex opened up...

Blog Entries

Rob strolled into the Profesor's lab. "Hey old man, im here for my pokemon. The one you promised me." He walked up and reached out, and grabbed a ball. "I got a feeling this is a Chikorita. He's mine now." Rob turned around and examined the ball with exitement.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

Lan walked into the Lab.HE held out two pokeballs. "Chikorita and cYNDAQUIL.The other trainer got totodile." Lan said.

"What one would you like," The proffeser asked.He held out totodile,cyndaquil and chikoritas pokeballs.Lan grabbed chikorita and left.

"I'm naming you leafblade," Lan said after releasing chikorita
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Humaniod Typhoon Vash teh Stampede's Avatar

Chase quickly ran into the lab "OHEYHEYHEY PROFESSOR ELM! IS THERE STILL A STARTER POKEMON LEFT!?!?!??!?!" Professor Elm Jumped from his seat "W-w-well, w-w-we only h-h-have a c-c-cyndaq...." He said "I"LL TAKE!" Chase yelled. He grabbed the pokeball and dashed out. "I got no time to waste" Chase thought. "Gotta stop Team rocket before it's to late!"

Blog Entries

Lan notice a kid run past him.Lan found a wild rattata and was battling it.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Rob strolled out. "Totodile, eh?" Rob let out his new companion. It sprayed him with a jet of water and jumped on his back immidiatley. "Nice water gun. It seems you and me are going to have problems already." Rob strolled onto the path to the next city, looking through the grass. He noticed a strong looking Pidgey. "Get ready for your first battle buddy." Totodile wasted no effori in beginning to chase the bird Pokemon. He sprayed it with a Water Gun, and Pidgey returned with a Tackle. TOtodile tackled back, and Pidgey was almost done. "Wait, Totodile." Rob threw a Pokeball and caught the Pidgey. "Yeah!"

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

"Chikorita!Use razor leaf then tackle!!"Lan said.Chikorita did that,then Lan threw a pokeball.LAns first capture.He loved it.
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Archer observed the new Trainers from a distance and walked over to them.

Blog Entries

OOC:I am controlling Red too because hes the final battle in hg/ss.I thought it would make sense.

Lan went to the next town,hoping for a gym battle,but when he got there,a trainer was there.It was REd the pokemon champion.
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Post Re: Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver RPG Start ups

Giovanni and the two other crime lords smiled as they sat down at a diner in New Bark Town. They all were silent, sipping their tea like warlords in the feudal ages. Giovanni was the first to speak. "I have a proposition for you all. Let us form an organization and seek revenge on the Pokedex holders." He laid his cup down as his awaited his answer.

The both smiled and agreed. They then laid out their next plan of attack. They also decided to take control of one Legendary before acomplishing their goal. Giovanni would go after Mew, Price would go after Celebi again (He still had his Time-Travel Poke Ball from his last attempt), and Cyrus would capture Giratina to exact revenge on it for punishing him for trying to control Palkia and Diagla. Both Giovanni and Cyrus planned on using Master Balls because theirs would be very elucive.
    Giles: The Doors will open when the blood flows. The Doors will close when iut flows no more. When Dawn is dead.
    Xander: But why Blood? Why couldn't it be a limp ritual?
    Spike: Because it's always got to be Blood.
    Xander: You know we're not exactly discusing Diner Menus.
    Spike: Blood is Life nimrod. Why do you think we drink it? It's what keeps you going. What keeps you warm. Makes you anything bud dead. That's why it's blood.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Soul flew out of the portal, stumbling across the old men's plans. "Uh...hi..." he said, and then made a run for it. "I gotta warn the other Trainers!" Soul said. "But first..." He saw a Pidgeotto, and proceded to capture it. "You're Bird! Go! Bird! Let's Fly!" Soul said, not relizing he was in New Bark Town."Some guys are making a plan! And one of the guys looks like the 7th Johto Gym Leader, and anonter one is definetly Giovanni!!!!" He then passed out from exaution.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Archer walked over to Soul and sighed. ''What the hell is wrong with this kid?'' He said.

Blog Entries

"Okay well at least I have a starter" Ally whispered as she walked out of the labratory in New Bark Town. She then took out the poke ball "A Totodile...I think he'll come in handy" Ally said out loud. Then her poke ball began shaking and then flash! A blue little crocodile came out. "Okay so that's a Totodile" Ally said before checking the data on her pokedex. "Hmmm well he can prove to be a physical attacker" Ally said as her Totodile began jumping up and down happily. "Aww how cute" Ally commented.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    Archer walked over to Soul and sighed. ''What the hell is wrong with this kid?'' He said.
    Taking note of the comment and not being a dumbass, Soul got up to Archer and grabbed him by the neck. "Now l am not an ass, so get your ass out of my sight, or I will wring your neck around my hat."

Blog Entries

OOC:Watch the language bulby!!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast