Pokemon Gray (A Black and White 2 Roleplay)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Gray (A Black and White 2 Roleplay)

I Haz Teh Apple Juice Apple Juice's Avatar

Default Pokemon Gray (A Black and White 2 Roleplay)

The Pokemon World is chock full of adventure and mystery. Humans have lived side-by-side with Pokemon for generations. Some people, as you know, use Pokemon for battling. Others use their Pokemon to appeal in contests, often training to put on a beautiful and exquisite display. But there are some who harness Pokemon's power for destruction and use them as mere tools of battle. That's where you come in. The Pokemon World is full of things for you to discover. A Pokemon journey isn't just about raising Pokemon, as some may think. It's about the joy of traveling and finding new places. About meeting new people and Pokemon. It's about letting your mind and spirit run free. Which path will you choose?

Plot

Rules

Sign-up Template

My Sign-up
    Last edited by Apple Juice; 1st September 2012 at 10:16 AM.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Gray (A Black and White 2 Roleplay)

Name: Isaac

Nickname: Izi

Appearance: Isaac has chocolate-brown eyes and sandy colored hair. He's usually wearing a striped T shirt with jeans or shorts.

Personality: Isaac is always suspicious of every person he meets, mostly because of some stupid reason he made up. He's pretty random and makes up some pretty weird ideas. He's also a terrible puzzle solver and he's extremely jumpy when he's scared. Izi beleives that he has a special connection with ghost-types, and most of it is true. He can understand what ghosts are saying and is somewhat like a magnet to them.

History: Isaac had never really done anything with his life when growing up in Lavender Town. Sure, there were plenty of ghost stories for him to get some excitement, but nothing ever seemed to happen to him. Until the day that his cousin's first pokemon died, and they had a funeral at the Pokemon Tower. That was when his life was changed forever by a specific pokemon that lived in the tower. It was a Gastly, and what was even better is that Isaac could see him without using a camera and could understand what he was saying. Since then, Izi has been constantly followed by ghosts and ghost pokemon, mostly so that the spirits could be less lonely.

At the age of 15, he finally became a pokemon trainer along with the Gastly that he had met in the Pokemon Tower.

Profession: Trainer

Starter Pokemon (Can be any basic Pokemon beside legendary Pokemon and psuedo-legendary Pokemon): Gastly (nicknamed Steven, which was it's name before it died and became a ghost pokemon)

Hometown: Lavender Town

EDIT: Sorry, my sister and her friends found this and decided to mess with my sign up. I fixed it. By the way, Apple juice is tasty
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 1st September 2012 at 01:50 PM.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Name: Frarica Owlan

Nickname: (I'll let the people she's traveling with come up with one. =P )

Appearance (Picture is okay): Since leaving her parents and going out on her own, Frarica dressed in a more casual way then her parents would allow. She wears a white dress shirt with a simple pair of jeans; and outfit her parents would hate to see her in. She has somewhat long, dark hair and green eyes. She wears square framed glasses and will wear clips in her hair often.

Personality: Frarica is an intelligent, calculating and calm person. She sometimes acts like a bit of a know-it-all, not realizing how others perceive her when she is like this. However, while she is an honors student with an almost impeccable record, she was very sheltered growing up and is inexperienced with many things outside of her home. She isn't sure if going out on a pokemon journey is really what she wants out of life, but it is a way to escape her parent's over-protective grasp.

History (Optional, but I feel that it adds more depth to your character): As a child, Frarica's fate was already decided. She was born into a family of wealth, and from a young age her parents have been training Frarica to be a well mannered honors student. Frarica has always had mixed feelings about the way her parents treat her, but she always was afraid of telling her parents how she felt in fear of letting them down. However, as she got to high school and progressed through school with her usual high grades, she was beginning to tire of her parents suffocating her. The pressure and all of the expectations that they put on her were becoming too much for her to handle.

On the day that she graduated from high school, her parents already had plans to send her to college the next week. Frarica decided she had enough. She confronted her parents and told them what she was wanted to tell them for years; she wanted more room to grow and to experience new things. Her parents thought she was being delusional and that she didn't really understand what it was she wanted. On impulse, she told her parents she was going to go out and become a coordinator. Her parents didn't take Frarica seriously. So she did the only thing she felt she could do. One night, in an act of rebellion, she stealthily left the house in the dead of night, taking the only pokemon friend she had ever owned; a Staryu. Frarica isn't sure if she really wants to become a coordinator; but what she does know is that she wants the freedom to choose her own destiny.

Profession (Trainer or coordinator): Coordinator

Starter Pokemon (Can be any basic Pokemon beside legendary Pokemon and psuedo-legendary Pokemon): Staryu

Hometown: Veilstone City

Both Accepted

Blog Entries

Name:Tailisu Edge

Nickname:None

Appearance: Tailisu is 5'5 with light skin, his build is average. A distinguishing feature of him is his Heterochromia, his left eye is blue while his right one is green. He has Dark Brown Hair that is a little shaggy that has choppy bangs. He always carries a bag that carries a bunch of his stuff like his Sketchpad,Pokegear and his Pokeball.

He mostly wear T-Shirts, Button Up shorts and jeans or shorts, he also wears running shoes. The only thing that he wears no matter what two necklace that were given to him by his brother an sister. One is Gold while the other is Silver respectively.

Personality: Tailisu is an optimistic and eccentric kid. He is very good nature and is always nice to people, even mean ones. Nothing will make him break up a good friendship and even if he has a valid reason it would be very hard to do so for him. He always says weirds thing when stating something. When he's not doing anything important you can find him drawing on his sketch pad which he carries everywhere or spending time with his Hoothoot Garr. If he ever were to obtain another pokemon it would be one that would be happy to join him cause he wouldn't feel good just capturing a pokemon forcefully.

History: Tailisu lives in Cerulean City with his two parents and his older brother and sister. As a kid Tailisu's parent always said to him to never give up even when the situation seems dark which Tailisu follows to this very day. He looks up to his brother and sister who are both on their own Pokemon Journey.

He was at first very content just staying at his hometown with his friends and Pokemon. But he decided to go on a journey after listening of stories of his older brother and sister's respective journeys, he was interested at all the region they've traveled, all the people they met and all the pokemon they seen that Tailisu haven't even heard of before. He wishes to have a fufilling experience.

Profession:Trainer

Starter Pokemon: Garr the Hoothoot: A loyal pokemon, Tailisu had him ever since he received his egg from his Sister. He tries to act like a guardian to Tailisu despite being small.

Hometown: Cerulean City

@Tialisu10 Accepted

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

@Apple Juice - Can I join?

Name: Abigail Flames

Nickname: Abby

Appearance: She wears a sky-blue baseball cap. Her shirt is light violet, and she wears loose jeans. Her sneakers match the color of her hat, as does her scarf.

Personality: Abigail loves to talk, but she is very careful about giving away personal information. She's energetic and optimistic, loving to make friends.

History: Abigail Flames grew up with a family who detested pokemon. She fortunately never inherited this trait, and when she discovered that there was a pokemon lab across town, she decided to run away from home. She spent several months planning everything out, and she got to the lab safely. After explaining everything to professor Juniper, Juniper decided it would be best to let her go on the journey and gave her the only pokemon she had of the appropriate level: a Zorua called Midnight. Her parents, worried sick at home, called the police. Therefore, she often has to avoid officials along her journey.

Profession: Trainer, though she participates in any contests that happen to go on while she is nearby.

Starter Pokemon: Zorua, lvl. 5 (Nickname: Midnight)

Hometown: Nuvema Town

Apple Juice is tasty
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Please reserve me. ^^
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

All Reserved and Accepted

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Name: Asilla Raine

Appearance: Asilla's right eye is emerald green and her left eye is sapphire blue. She wears a blue-and-green outfit. She also has a green bag.

Personality: She is smart, and has a caring nature.

History: She has had a bad experience with a Lilligant, causing a fear of Grass-types she has braved.

Profession: Coordinator

Starter Pokemon: Piplup

Hometown: Twinleaf Town

Apple Juice is tasty.
    Last edited by Leavanny Duo; 14th September 2012 at 09:27 AM.

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sorry, you can take my reserve.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Oh okay.....

Name: Kyouhei

Nickname: N/a

Appearance (Picture is okay): Boy player from B&W2

Personality: Ready to fight, but is kind.

History (Optional, but I feel that it adds more depth to your character): Just started his journey, he has a rival named Hugh.

Profession (Trainer or coordinator): Trainer

Starter Pokemon (Can be any basic Pokemon beside legendary Pokemon and psuedo-legendary Pokemon): Oshawott

Hometown: Aspertia City

Blog Entries

Hey could I get a reserved spot :3 With an Oshawott?
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

[COLOR="#000080"][COLOR="#000080"]Reserved[/AcceptedCOLOR] and

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast