Pokemon: Future - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokemon: Future

I say what's on my mind gamehat's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon: Future

"magnizone use protect" as a hoondoom was advancing on cole " good now use flash cannon" said jet after the houndooms flamethrower was blocked

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/eevee-wars-58862/ - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

Jay saw the Magnezone use Flash Cannon on the Houndoom and the Houndoom was about to jump at Cole's newly evolved Dragonair.

"Quick Kecleon, Wrap!"

Kecleon's Tongue shot out of it's mouth and wrapped around Houndoom holding him in place.

The man sent out a Machamp now.

Attacks were flying everywhere pokemon were everywere it was all to much so jet decided to end it" magnizone put a protect around our pokemon and voltorb use explosion now" boooooooom smoke was everwhere the trees were on fire and all the bad guys were uncounsions

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=58862 - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Suddenly, clapping was heard, and a man walked out of the shadows...

"Wonderful show. Quite an exciting finish."

"However, you won't live long enough long enough to see the epilogue. Bloodhound, come!" he said, and a Houndoom walked to him.

"Let the games begin. Bloodhound, Flamethrower!" he commanded, and his hound breathed not red flames, but pure black.

Blog Entries

"oh yeah?" Cole asked. "Drakon, use Draco Meteor!!!"
    Something started to glow in the sky, and then there it was, Dragoinair's first Draco Meteor, flying straight at Bloodhound. It was a direct hit, impaling the Houndoom in the side and leaving it pinned to the ground. The pokemon thrashed and snarled under the weightof the meteor.
    "Finish it with Aqua Tail!" Cole yelled, and Drakon's tail lashed out, waves trailing behind it, and then... It missed. Plain, flat-out missed. The houndoom finally got out from under the boulder, and started creeping towards Cole, obviously worn out.
    Houndoom used Bite on Drakon, and that thing was strong, because it KOd Cole's Dragonair.
    "Go, Riolu!"
    Aura jumped out and began hopping around playfully, dodging every attack with glee. No one could deny that Aura was brave, And then something amazing happened. Riolu used Aura Sphere!!! The Aura Sphere slammed Bloodhound in the snout, and it slowly began backing away from Cole, nearly whimpering in pain.
    Last edited by -Gray-; 2nd May 2010 at 06:04 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

"Hmph."

Zaar raised his hand, and the meteor exploded into gravel.

"I'm a lot more powerful bthan you give me credit for," he said with a wicked grin.

"Bloodhound...end this.
    "Overheat."

Houndoom then shot flames in all directions, dark flames, infused with pure shadow...

Blog Entries

The flames hit Cole straight in the face, and the same with his pokemon. He backed up and stumbled into a boulder, his hands closed around his last pokemon.
    "Good luck," Cole grinned. "You'll need it."
    "Go! Flare!"

The pokeball sprung open, and n a flash of light... A growlithe appeared.
    "Use Dig!"
    Flare immediately dug underground, dodging the Overheat, then sprung up from right under Bloodhound and bit its snout.
    "Now use Fre Blast!"
    A star-shaped explosion of flames erupted from Flare's snout, covering the Houndoom with flames.
    "Get out of here... NOW."
    Last edited by -Gray-; 2nd May 2010 at 06:19 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

It's calleHoundoom didn't phase from the attack. On the contrary, the flames rejuvenated it...
    "It's called Flash Fire. MORON! HA HA HA HA HA! Use Crunch!" he said, and he ran toward the growlithe, teeth bared...

OOC: Oh, and there's a rule that you can't control what other people do without permission.

Blog Entries

Growlithe dodged, springing away from the Houndoom at just the right time to Bite its side. It then Dug down and sprang up on the other side of a boulder, then used Take Down. it didn't seem to do much to the Houndoom, but Flare did seem a little breathless from the move.

'thats it electribuzz come out here and use thunder" said jet with his electrabuzz next to him moving with great speed it got right next to the hoandoom and grabing onto it so as the thunder hit it it is circulating back throught it and not ending as it was happing now.

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=58862 - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

OOC: this RP is starting to die...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123