Pokemon: Future - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Future

I say what's on my mind gamehat's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon: Future

"hahahaha, wow you know there is an easyer way to get though here", looking over to jay " cant you use your abra to move us to further not all the way out of the forest but still closer out of this forest, i dont think cole can take anymore humilliation."

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/eevee-wars-58862/ - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

Yeah yeah yeah, Insult me one more time and my Dratini'll use wrap and suffocate you," Cole laughed.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

" ha, yah right compared to my magnizone your dratini dosn't even count as a threat" says jet in a mocking tone.

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=58862 - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

OOC: You're just lucky i let you have a 3rd evolution pokemon :p

Cole sent out his Dratini. "Watch this," Cole told Jet. "Drakon, Dragon Pulse!"

Drakon sent a blast of pure energy towards the nearest tree, engulfing it in the strange flames of dragon-type moves.
    "Now use Whirlpool!" Cole yelled. The creek near them started whiling violently, sending water splattering everywhere. Drakon quickly gained more control over the whirlpool, though, and it slowly became one with the river again.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

OOC: ˙uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıdʎʇ ɯı os pɹoq ʇoƃ l

"Impressive a couple more years of practice and you could be as good as me maby", says jet

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=58862 - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

"Bah," Cole says to Jet. "See this? An Everstone. Drakon would be a Dragonite by now. I just prefer a cute Dratini that I can carry on my shoulder." In response Drakon jumps up on Cole's shoulder and shoots a little Thunder Wave out of is mouth at the nearest tree.

OOC: We're all as strong in this RP, so if there are any double-crossings/betrayals, we still have a chance :)

ƃuıʞɔoɯ pǝllɐɔ sʇı px :ɔoo

"hay why dont you keep doing that im sure the gards wont hear us destoying trees"

Blog Entries

"I'm sorry guys Abra only teleports one person at a time and I have no problem with him teleporting people if they pay me."

Jay laughs evily and then teleports away with Abra.

Two minutes later: Jay teleports back.

"What? I was lonely so I came back. Anyway I can see the clearing up ahead.

Blog Entries

OOC: whats with the backwards words? LOL

Cole and Jet had just reached the edge of the forest when they realized their other friends were far behind them. Suddenly, a bright light shone on them.
    "Who is this?" A man appeared, holding a flashlight. State your buisness!"
    More men, in black suits and masks, melted out of the shadows, Houndooms baring their teeth. "Oh no," Cole said. "Run!"

unɟ sʇı znɔ ʎqɐɯ ʇı ƃuıop ɯı ʎɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇuop ı :ɔoo

"dang it what i say get him befor he gets away we cant be compramised"

Blog Entries

Jay looked up at the man, coughed and sent out his Kecleon.

"Move or be moved."

Jay looked over at Cole seeing Cole get out some Pokeballs. Hopefully they could stall for time while waiting for their friends.

"hang on i have a plan" says jet while getting a pokemon out "lets go voltorb" sendin voltorb right next to the man " move even an inch and ill have my voltorb to use exploson on you and it wont be heard because ill have my magnizone to put up an protect to keep the sounds from being heard"

Blog Entries

Cole threw his three Poke-balls out, relasing Drakon, Aura, and Flare, his Dratini, Riolu, and Growlithe.

"Dratini, Dragon Pulse!
    Riolu, Force Palm!
    Growlithe, Flamethrower!"

Drakon and Flare sent beams of red and blue flames at the Houndooms, while Aura ran towards them, his paw glowing with force.

The Houndoom used Flamethrower on Voltorb, sending it sprawling sideways. Another one used Bite on Aura, sending him toppling backwards.
    "They're too strong! Retreat!" Cole yelled as he returned his Riolu. "Follow me!"

Blog Entries

Jay looked at the man who was wondering what to do.

Kecleon edged closer to the man, leering.

Blog Entries

Cole ducked behind a rock, counting on the Keckleon to take out a Houndoom while he healed his pokemon. Finally, he finished.
    "Desperate times call for desperate measures," Cole said as he removed the Everstone from his Dratini. "Knock 'em dead."

Dratini started to glow, and Cole saw him changing before his eyes. It almost looked like Drakon was repeatedly shedding its skin, repeatedly growing longer until he became a Dragonair.
    Last edited by -Gray-; 2nd May 2010 at 04:26 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast