Default Pokemon: Future

Members:
    *Golden Lord
    *(Reserved) Spetnazguy
    *Gamehat
    *Slumboo
    *Moonsailor
    *ShadowArceus
    The year is 2955. All pokemon have been either enslaved or killed by the humans. It is up to a small group of secretive Pokemon Trainers hiding out in Johto to save the pokemon by defeating the human team, Team Masters, who started the slavery of pokemon.

Hi! This is the Start-up for my 1st RP!!!
    Here lemme give you the info on hat's happened:

The secretive group of trainers, ed by Cole Fireflame, are currently hiding out in the destroyed Olivine City. They have healed and are getting ready for the long journey to Kanto's Viridia City, home of the notorious pokemon-enslaving team Team Masters.

Basically, just build off that.

My first post:

Cole stood near the remains of Olivine Lighthouse, feeling impatient. He had told his friends to meet him right here.
    "Draa!" Cole's dratini, Drakon, looked nervous. Cole had snuck him and two other pokemon out of a plantation in Ecruteak City, where they had been pokemon slaves. Suddenly, he saw them on the horizon.
    Last edited by -Gray-; 2nd May 2010 at 06:30 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Future

Jay Whitaker glanced at his watch, he was almost late. He noticed the sun setting and called out his Abra. There was no need to tell him what to do they had travelled together for a long time and had developed a very close bond. Jay grabbed onto Abra, closed his eyes and tried to ignore the nauseating feeling when teleporting.

He looked around and saw Cole waiting expectantly.

"Am I late?"

Blog Entries

"yeah," Cole said to Jay. "You are, but not the only one. We still have more coming." Cole's Dratini looked bored, swishing its tail around expectantly. They had been waiting for a few hours, and there was nothing very interesting around them, just ruins of the lighthouse scattered around. They had rummaged around for a while, and found a few things including a Light Ball, a Thunderstone, and a strange orb that seemed to have no purpose whatsoever.
    "Draa!" Drakon the Dratini cried as it laid here, soaking up the sun.
    Last edited by -Gray-; 1st May 2010 at 07:39 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

I say what's on my mind gamehat's Avatar

ooc: sorry had otherings going on

IC: "im here fill me in on the details" says jet floting down out of the air on top of his magnizone

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/eevee-wars-58862/ - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

"Nice entry," Cole says as Jet floats down beside him. "We're just about ready to go, one more person's coming.
    Anyways, we have intel saying that the Team Masters base is underneath Viridian City. We travel there, freeing enslaved pokemon along the way, and take 'em out in the center of their base of operations."

Cole, Jay, and Jet waited for about an hour.
    "Let's go," Cole said to his friends. "I don't think anyone will come for a while."
    Cole dropped a note on the ground, saying this:

To who it may concern,
    We're going to move out to Ecruteak City, then down to Goldenrod. We'll wait for you near the Goldenrod Plantation, then we'll go and destroy it together. If you do not appear in Goldenrod 5 days from today, we will continue without you.

-C
    Last edited by -Gray-; 1st May 2010 at 08:05 PM.

"Not trying to make an entry its how i get around most magnizons would zap you if you did this and this one would to but i have known mag since he was hatched in fact i hachted him myself" says jet" OOC: before wait

"Lets lets head thorugh the forest so were not spotted" says jet

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/eevee-wars-58862/ - rp is called eevee wars

Blog Entries

"Good idea," says Cole. "If we went through Ecruteak, someone might spot Drakon (Dratini) and my other pokemon. That's where i stole them from, and the plantation owner obviously wants them back."

"okay lets cut the chating and lets get moving", says jet already heading into the deep woods

In your interwebs, writing fan-fiction (not really though)

Lisette ran to the Olivine lighthouse. She was so late it wasn't even funny. "S-sorry I'm late," she began to say, before realizing there was nobody there.

She found a note on the ground though. So they had already left with out her? Well maybe if she ran she could catch up with them.

OOC: Sorry, I didn't post sooner, I've been busy.

Blog Entries

Cole, Jet,and Jay were about halfway through the woods when they heard someone behind them. Thankfully, it was just Lisette running to catch up with them.
    "Hey, where've you been," Cole asked. "I thought you weren't gonna show."

Blog Entries

Jay turned around and greeted Lisette.

"Thought you weren't going to make it."

Jay sent out his Beldum to go scout ahead to make sure the Forest was clear from people. Sometimes workers were seen out late at night around here for unknown reasons.

Hearing Lisettes name being call jet turned around

In your interwebs, writing fan-fiction (not really though)

"hi guys," Lisette said. "Sorry I'm late. One of my pokemon ran off and I had to find it. Thankfully nobody noticed it..."

"thats good" says jet

Blog Entries

"Well, we're almost out of this annoying forest," Cole told his friends as they walked along. Just to prove his point, a branch snapped up and hit him in the jaw. Cole drew a small knife out of his pocket and cut off the branch, feeling annoyed. They had been walking through the forst all afternoon, and he was out of water in his canteen.

OOC: Lots of ppl wiewing my thread! YAY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast