Pokemon: Factions (Closed, except for reservations)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Factions (Closed, except for reservations)

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Factions (Closed, except for reservations)

Hello everybody! Jester here, with a brand new roleplaying game. This is a very action-based, pokemon roleplaying game that I hope you'll enjoy!

Introduction:

Rules (There are important things in here):

My Sign ups (yours do not have to be quite as thorough as mine) :

Accepted Characters:
    Last edited by Jester; 12th February 2012 at 06:06 PM.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon: Factions

Name: Abigail "Abby" Harris

Appearance:Abby stands at about 5'3, and weighs about 125 pounds, which works for her curvy frame. She has thin, piecy auburn (more of an orangish red Auburn) hair that goes a few inches past her shoulders. Her fringes are also piecey, but her vibrant blue eyes are still vibrant. Her skin tone is on the lighter side, but not ghostly pale, so an average peach color with a few warmer lowlights to her skin. While Abby does like fashion, she prefers comfort more. So, she tries to make to get the best of both worlds. She is wearing a long-sleeved, cream colored turtle-neck, and wears dark wash, denim jeans. Finally, she wears black heels with a 3 inch heel. They give her height without making her too tall. Her favorite accessory is her golden locket that she wears around her neck.

Personality: Kind of quiet when you first meet her, but will eventually open up. She also has trust issues because of a tragic incident when she was a child. She cares for her father dearly. If anyone messed with him, they would have to go through Abby first. She doesn't know much about making friends, or even having a relationship. So, her social skills are very underdeveloped. She tends to have a habit of humming or stuttering whenever she is in uncomfortable situations. All she really wants is to have friends and a real relationship. She just needs to figure out how to get past her Asperger's Syndrome and make it happen.

Backstory: Abby was born in a small, country town. The town had a very strict way of living, but they taught Abby very good morals, and the "southern belle" personality. She doesn't particularly like her mother since in her mother's eyes, she was never good enough. So, naturally, she became a "daddy's girl". It wasn't long after that when Abby's parents divorced. Turns out her mother walked out on her father for a guy who wasn't even 21 yet. Since then, Abby hasn't had anything to do with her mother.

As for her education, Abby used to go to a public school until she was attacked by a clique of girls. The girls jumped her because she was "hanging out" to one of the football players (Who was the main bully's boyfriend). After the incident, her father took her out of public schooling and into homeschooling. Since Abby was secluded from other children, she found interest in Pokemon. This became the flames of beginning, with a new, happier Abby.

Hometown: Mossdeep City, Hoenn

Pokemon

Name: Moo
    Species: Swinub

Name: Alice
    Species: Absol
    Last edited by Serenity; 4th February 2012 at 02:43 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Chilperic

Name: Chilperic (often shortened to "Eric") de Soissons
    Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Chilperic's appearance can be summed up in one word: average. He is of an average height (5'11"), weight (160 lbs), and build. He has no defining facial features or scars, with grayish-black hair and brown eyes. He wears his hair in whatever cut is currently in fashion amongst the general population of teenage boys. For clothing, Chilperic gets a little more exciting. He tends to favor 3/4 pants in bright colors, vests, ties, and white dress shirts. Still, this isn't usually enough to cause him to stand out from a crowd.

Chilperic's Trainer card:

Personality: Chilperic has a monomaniacal obsession with Pokemon. Specifically, Pokemon that do not have any evolutions. He'll do almost anything to acquire, learn about, view, or see-in-action Pokemon that do not have an evolution. In fact, it is his fondest desire to become a Pokemon Researcher and learn all there is to know about his favorite sort of Pokemon. A secondary interest of Chilperic's is astronomy, which largely has to do with some events in his past (see below). Outside of these two interests, which he approaches with a fiery heart, most people find Chilperic to be an affable, if a bit boring fellow. He tends to come off as a little distracted or absent-minded, mostly because he spends a great deal of time day-dreaming about this-or-that Pokemon without an evolution.

History: A native of Goldenrod City, Chilperic's parents are one of the few people on the entire planet who do not have a job involving Pokemon. They are professional astronomers, his father teaches it at a secondary school in Goldenrod City, while his mother is a researcher at the city's public university. As a young boy, his parents took him to view a meteor shower at the National Park just outside of Goldenrod. The shower struck very close to the location where the de Soissonses were viewing it, and the young Chilperic was nearly beaned on the head by a plummeting space-rock. Narrowly missing him, the rock struck the ground nearby and a shiny Lunatone emerged from glowing remains. Instead of being terrified by the experience, Chilperic was literally star-struck. The Lunatone immediately formed a bond with the little boy, and the two have been inseparable ever since. This was the beginning of Chilperic's love for astronomy and for no-evolution Pokemon.

When he was 10 years old, Chilperic's parents presented him with a Solrock instead of having him acquire a Pokemon from New Bark Town as is the custom in the region. Since that time, Chilperic has mostly followed the typical path of a young boy, going through school. He excelled in the sciences and in Pokemon-related topics, and has recently graduated. Despite deciding to stay in school and not go on a Pokemon Journey, in his spare time he did find time to train up his two Pokemon, and after graduating successfully challenged the leaders of the Violet City Gym and the Azalea Town Gym, earning a Zephyr and a Hive badge.

Though he would like to go to university, Chilperic feels that he's put off a true Pokemon Journey long enough. He's recently heard about the Factioneers groups, and how they travel the world acquiring new Pokemon, training them, and battling against various conspiracies and crime organizations. Chilperic believes this to be his ticket to begin his collection of no evolution Pokemon in earnest, and has been looking to find a Factioneers recruiter.

Hometown: Goldenrod City, Johto

Pokemon:
    Last edited by Orgon; 4th February 2012 at 12:33 PM.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Name: Nathan Parker (also goes by Nate or Parker)

Appearance: Nathan is of average height for his age and of average build but, leaning towards the skinny side. He has fair colored skin, never appearing too tan or too pale. He has straight brown hair that falls to just above his shoulders. Most people tend to view him as being handsome. He enjoys wearing colors that match his favorite Pokémon type, ground. His typical wardrobe consists of, brown pants or jeans with an earth-colored shirt. The shirts change depending on the weather, sweater for cold, t-shirt for hot etc. He also has glasses that he reads with and he adds the occasional scarf if it’s cold outside.

Personality: While he often appears bored or unexcited, this is usually not the case. Nathan is usually energetic or excited about most things that he does; it’s just that he portrays the image of someone who is bored or disinterested with what they are doing. As a cause of this, many people have difficulty detecting what kind of mood he is in. Displaying some anti-social tendencies, Nathan isn’t one to approach a person and engage in conversation. Most people find however that, as they get to know him, he turns out to be a nice guy who is relatively friendly. He is also somewhat oblivious to how handsome he is and how often girls tend to look at him. He isn’t necessarily opposed to talking to girls, instead, he prefers talking to people who he already knows or who already know him, either guy or girl.

History: Nathan was born and raised in Goldenrod City, Johto where his parents both work at the Radio Tower in the city. His family being neither poor nor rich, Nathan had a classic middle-class upbringing. Nathan quite enjoyed growing up and living in the big city, he got to see all different kinds of both people and Pokémon who travelled through the city. He attended the Pokémon School in the city but after his completion of the program he just didn’t have the desire to start on a journey or pursue a career involving Pokémon like all the other kids in his class. He felt as if something was wrong with him, because unlike everyone else, he was overly fascinated with Pokémon.

Having his parents work at the radio station was an advantage as the director knew his parents and offered Nathan a lower level job at the tower. He liked working at the tower but, he didn’t feel that he was being used to the fullness of his abilities. One day however his whole attitude toward the situation changed. It had been a while since graduated from the Pokémon School and one day, they all came through the city to challenge the gym, each with their own Pokémon. Nathan saw how much fun all of his friends had with their Pokémon and he became jealous quite quickly. He talked to his parents about it and told them how he felt and how he wanted to give Pokémon training a second chance

He went on his journey through the Johto region and came to enjoy and love training Pokémon. He collected all 8 badges of the region and competed in the Silver conference, eventually finishing in the top 8. Returning to Goldenrod City after the tournament, Nate was conflicted to start a new journey or to pursue a different path with Pokémon. While watching the news one day, he heard about a group of people known as Factioneers and saw that a new band was meeting on the faraway, Aerial Island. Nate immediately knew that this was something new and exciting so he took two of his less experienced Pokémon, neither of them being a Phione however, and went to the airport, boarding a flight to Aerial Island.

Hometown: Goldenrod City Johto
    Pokemon:
    Trapinch, Male
    Shellos. Male, (East Sea)
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Name: Jason Miles

Appearance: Jason has white colored skin and long colored black hair that falls down to his neck. His hair is kept flat so that it can covered most of his forehead as well as the his eyebrows. He has a pair of violet colored eyes that gleam with mysteriousness and naivety, two traits that symbolize Jason very well. He has an average build and wears a black colored jacket with multiple golden flower designs around it. The inside of the jacket is in turn white which matches with his grayish white shirt under it. He also has a pair of black jeans on and matching shoes.

Picture:

Personality: Jason has a very insecure personality which also comes with an inferiority complex. He is always afraid of doing new things due to the fear of failing or not being as good as the others. Because of this he tends to give up easily before he even starts to actually do something of importance. He's also very secluded but has a protective side that shows his care for his friends and other people that he values highly. He wishes to be strong and be acknowledged by others no matter what.

History: Jason lived with his father mother and sister. Because he was the oldest of the two Jason always had to take care of his sister causing them to form a close relationship and making her the only person that Jason actually showed confidence towards; even if they did fight a lot. His mom was always supportive of him and tried to get him to believe in himself more and not care about what people thought so much.

His dad was different though. Due to a perfectionist side he always wanted Jason to accomplish something, whether it was to due a sport or becoming a famous trainer or something. However because Jason's fear of failure and inferiority complex he always gave up on everything whether he was good at it or not. Their relationship became strained because of this and Jason's dad is as thus overprotective, thinking that he's son is not able to look after himself.

Jason was always teased by other kids when he was younger. He always had different tastes and interests than them usually preferring to do more calm and less outgoing games rather than games relating to Pokemon or sports or anything. He was always afraid that he wouldn't find friends causing him to be socially awkward about people. However he always wanted to prove them wrong and achieve something for himself.

That's when he found out about Factions and Factioneers and decided to become one, while it was hard to convince his father that he was ready Jason finally got permission and left to join a Faction.

Hometown: Nimbasa City

Pokemon

Name: Blitz
    Species: Pignite

Name: Sharla
    Species: Vulpix
    Last edited by Flaze; 5th February 2012 at 08:11 AM.

Blog Entries

I'm thinking I'll sign up. Reserve me please.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Octy ; Accepted!

@Orgon ; Accepted! Seeing as this was your first post, please feel free to ask me about anything involving the RP.

@Terra Solidum ; Accepted! Thanks for being the only one to read rule #8!

@Stellar Haze ; Almost accepted, I just need you to drop one pokemon. Other than that, you're in!

@Kona-Chan ; Reserved!

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

All right, done.

Blog Entries

@Stellar Haze ; Accepted!

Blog Entries

@Jester

Hey Jester, sorry for replying to you here but I can't send PMs or post to conversations yet.

I'm actually a long-time lurker, though at a low intensity (and a long time user of Bulbapedia at higher intensity). I tend to not post until I need to post, so once I hit 15 posts I'll be able to use the full range of communications possibilities here at Bulbagarden.

In any event I don't want to clutter up your thread with chatter, so I'll see you once the game starts!

Blog Entries

Name: Eliot Nadel
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Appearance: At exactly six feet two, Eliot's a little tall for his age. He has fairly long blue hair, mostly because he hates the barber's shop (He's worried about getting his ears chopped off.) He usually dresses in formal styles, usually wearing a tuxedo vest, button up shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes. He always wears a pair of pink heart-shaped sunglasses, and has uncommonly large blue eyebrows. He also wears a pair of kitty ears for some reason.

Personality: Eliot was raised to be a gentleman. He is very polite and well mannered, and will always serve others before himself. He's the kind of person who would give anyone the shirt off their back, and their pants, shoes, socks, heart-shaped sunglasses, and tie as well. He is also constantly awed by the feminine form, often rhapsodizing on the beauty of women he meets, and hitting on most females and pretty men. However, he will never disrespect a woman, and is very chivalrous.

History: History: Eliot saw a lot of his father's back, as his father was a serious businessman working on serious business. His father often left him with a singing baby sitter that was very strict, and taught him to be a gentleman. Whenever he stepped out of line, she would scream in his ears and sing annoying songs he hated about drinking sugar in addition to medicine. He tried raising Pokemon so his father would be proud, but his dad kept ignoring him. So he decided that he would become the greatest factioneer ever. Then dad would have no choice but to love him!

Hometown: Lilycove

Pokemon:
    Species: Lombre
    Nickname: Chewbacca

Species: Nosepass
    Nickname: Schnozz

Something about Phione
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Reserve me a spot, please! XDD

Blog Entries

@Kona-Chan ; Accepted.

@Destiny Queen ; You are reserved!

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, can you reserve me a spot?
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

@Malice Calvin ; Reserved!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast