Pokemon: Factions

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Factions

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Factions

Thank you all for waiting patiently, but it's finally time to get this RP underway! Now introducing, Pokemon: Factions!

@Octy ;
    @Orgon ;
    @Terra Solidum ;
    @Stellar Haze ;
    @Kona-Chan ;
    @Destiny Queen ;
    @Malice Calvin ;

With a salty breeze from the nearby ocean drifting through the air, hundreds of cruise ships opened their hulls to the vast docks of Aerial Island's port. Soon after, thousands of people flooded on to the docks. People of all backgrounds, all interests, and all futures were mixed together, all of which were hoping to find their purpose on Aerial Island.

Damon West grinned as he finished setting up a tent on the end of the dock. He had arrived just the day before and had had little luck with joining a Faction. Today, however, Damon set up the tent so that he could organize his own Faction. On top of the tent was a semi-decorative sign, which was painted white with red hi-lights. The sign read, "Factioneers, Register Here," and had a silhouette of a Luxray painted behind the words. Seeing the exiting passengers of the ship, Damon jumped up from his seat and walked into the crowd.

"Attention all future Factioneers! Come register to become a Faction now! Help make Aerial Island a better place!" Damon shouted to the crowd. Several shady figures glared at him as they passed, obviously not approving of his approach to Factioneering. None the less, they continued on their way through the docks, ignoring the unrealistic dreams of a crazy teenager.

"Registration begins now!" Damon shouted as he rushed back into the tent, Sparks the Shinx following him.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon: Factions

OOC: Aerial Island? Really? XDDDD *my name is Ariel* =P
    ============================================

Abby heard a voice shouting something about joining a faction. While she had always wanted to join one, did she have the courage to actually go through with it? She sighed and released her Swinub, Moo.

"Come on, Moo," she spoke to the baby Pokemon, "Let's find a faction to join."

"Swinub!" Moo cheered.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Camille was just stepping off the boat when she heard something about a Faction. This had been her sole reason for coming. She walked over to the tent, her Happiny toddling behind her. She stopped when she reached the tent, staring at the entrance intently, as if indecisive about entering. After a moment, she picked up Happiny and walked in, eyes scanning the tent carefully.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Becca walked off of the cruise ship's deck and stood on the ground, her bags in tow. Thug the Scraggy followed closely besides her, almost clinging to her leg because he was so afraid of getting stepped on by the other humans on the dock. Once she heard the speech about the Faction, Becca picked up the pace quickly and accidentally bumped into a girl with a Swinub beside her and sent Becca's bags flying.

"I'm sorry," Becca said as she picked up her bags, obviously embarrassed.

Damon nodded in approval as he saw a girl enter. "It's only a matter of time until we've got a whole faction on our hands," Damon grinned to Sparks. The Shinx nodded and purred before sitting down next to Damon's chair.

OOC: I'll progress the RP when most everybody posts.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"It's all right," Abby replied as she helped the girl pick up her bags, "My name is Abby." she smiled as she extended her hand out.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"We gotta make sure to join an awesome faction Trapinch!" Nathan said as he looked down at the smiling orange Pokemon he was holding. The two walked off of the boat they had taken from Goldenrod City, a couple hours earlier. After following the crowd to the docks, Nathan broke away to get a good look at the Port and its surrounding areas. Continuing down, the two spotted a small tent, decorated for new factioneers, with the imaginative title on the front, ""Factioneers, Register Here." "Let's try it!" Nathan said to the Pokemon in his arms as the two entered the small tent.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

"Hmmm? Registration?" Miri wondered aloud with a yawn. The trip had been pretty fun, since she enjoyed listening to all sorts of gossip and private conversations. Secrets were interesting.

"Shall we go, Notte?" Adjusting her guitar and back-pack which was full of clothing and makeup, she cradled a ralts in her arms and approached the tent. At the entrance, she placed Notte up her shoulder and pulled out a small mirror and compact powder from her vest pocket.

After a quick fix-up, she entered the tent.

Blog Entries

"Becca," she replied with a smile as she shook Abby's hand. She finished picking up her bags and stood up. "Thanks," Becca said. She noticed the growing group of people entering the tent and looked back at Abby again. "Were you thinking of joining that?" Becca asked. "The Faction, I mean."

Blog Entries

Camille stepped all they way in once she saw the person who looked like the manager of the Faction. Once other people started entering the tent, she got nervous, and stood away from the people entering. Happiny had no such issues, and happily toddled over to the nearby Shinx, wanting to play.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Yes, I was," Abby smiled as she saw the people entering the tent, "Were you thinking of joining too?"

Blog Entries

Eliot entered the tent. He had wanted to start a faction for a while...But then he realized it would be a lot of work. He may as well join. He looked around, and noticed a woman with a guitar and a Ralts who seemed to know what was what. He was oblivious to the man loudly asking for factioneers to register.
    "Pardon me, fair mademoiselle." The well-dressed man asked Miri. "Do you perhaps know where I could register for a faction?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Nathan saw that more and more people began to enter the tent, so he moved himself to the side, where another girl was standing, looking a little nervous. "Pretty crowded in here huh?" Nathan said to the girl. Trapinch saw a Happiny attempting to play with a Shinx, causing him to want to play too; he moved his stubby feet, trying to pry himself away from Nathan's grasp to no avail.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

"I was, actually," Becca said. "Do you wanna join one together?" Becca asked, somewhat nervous. Becca hadn't spent much time around other people, besides her father, so she wasn't sure how Abby would react.

"Over here," Damon raised his hand, having overheard Eliot's question to Miri. "You'll register over here. But we're still waiting for some more people to join, so we'll just wait a couple more minutes," Damon explained.

Sparks nervously looked at the approaching Happiny, but once the Shinx realized that it was wanting to play, Sparks calmed down and returned to his normal pose next to Damon. He would play eventually, but Sparks knew that this was the time to be professional.

Blog Entries

"..." Camille turned to look out the boy who addressed her, but remained silent, offering only a slight nod. Happiny walked back to Camille, disappointed that the Shinx wouldn't play with her.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Sure," Abby nodded as she bent down and picked up her Swinub, "This is Moo."

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast