Pokemon Extreme Training Challenge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Extreme Training Challenge

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Default Pokemon Extreme Training Challenge

Today was the day. You finally are getting your starter. You had heard the Fire Region didn't have its own starter, so you could choose any of the current starters. Your mom and dad were also trainers back in their time. The gym challenge is now complete with different obstacles.

The Fire Region is rich in history. It is also know as the granny region because it was the first created by Arceus. It is connected to every legendary pokemon created, including the god beast himself. There are also new legends.

Now, to the lab.....

Hello! I'm TGM! This is only my second Roleplay, so bear with me. While playing, please use common sense. Okay, here are the rules.
    IN ADVANCE: There will be a dance for the league.

>No Godmodding
    >No one-worders
    >Respect others
    >Think before speaking
    >All battles are through vms
    >Nothing "dirty"
    >All gaming rules and levels apply
    >Have fun!

Okay, now onto the sign-ups. There can only be one of each starter, so first come first serve. The person who chooses the super-effective type in your generation against your type is your rival. Okay, I will now list the starters-

Bulbasaur - The Golden Tyranitar
    Charmander - GoldenrodGirl
    Squirtle - LightningTopaz
    Chickorita - Calfab
    Cyndiquil - Chocolate Bones
    Totodile - Totally_Devin
    Torchic - Darth Pema07
    Mudkip - Eevee91
    Treeko - Rioluluver
    Piplup - TeamGalacticMercury
    Turtwig - PlatinumDude
    Chimchar - BulbyRed

Name:
    Description:(At least 5 lines in Advanced Reply)
    Personality:
    Starter:
    History:(At least 3 lines in Quick Reply)
    RP sample: (for those I have not played with before)

Have fun!

Description:
    She is 5'0" and weighs 80 lbs. She has fiery red hair that reaches down to her shoulder blades. She wears a skinny black tee and baggy blue jeans and white sneakers with brown on the sides. She has blue-grey eyes and is pale skinned. She has freckles on the bridge of her nose and on her cheeks under her eyes.

Personality:Fiery temper, hotheaded, compassionate, cold, aggressive, stubborn

Starter:Piplup (female)

History:
    She is 10 years old. She loved pokemon ever since she was born. She is cold, aggressive, and strong-willed because she believes in her opinion and will defend it with her life.
    Last edited by TeamGalacticMercury; 4th May 2010 at 02:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Extreme Training Challenge

Name:Lan Nathaniel Great

Description:He is 5'3" and weighs 85 pounds. He has a black baseball cap, black hair that sticks out from underneath and his cap is always backwards.He has a red t shirt, blue jeans and red sneakers. He has fingerless gloves and a belt that has 5 pokeball slots. He wears a necklace that holds his starter pokemon.

Personality: He is nice, loyal and caring. He will do almost anything for a friend.

starter:Treeko

History:Lan comes from a line of people. His great grandfather was an aura guardian, his grandfather was a poketamer and explored the pokeworld, and his dad conqured the Lost world.(i used that from previous characters.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Name: Maya Nijiiro

Description: She stands 5'2" and has a tough wiry build. She has brown hair that is usually tied back in a ponytail Her typical outfit consists of a tie-dye T-shirt, black pants, and black shoes. Her distinguishing features include a small scar on the back of her leg and a ring on each hand--a ruby ring on the left and a sapphire ring on the right.

Personality: At first glance, Maya is a happy-go-lucky and laid back person that makes friends easily. But when in battle or if a friend is in need, she will take charge and play off of opponent's strategies to win. Her ability to make people laugh and her love of the stage is legendary--she is a multi-instrumentalist (knowing how to play acoustic guitar, piano, Pokeflute, tin whistle, harmonica and panpipes very well, and is currently learning fiddle/violin), actress, storyteller, and puppeteer.

Starter: Squirtle (female, named Brenna)

History: Performing has always ran in Maya's family, with many of her relatives being renowned coordinators. However, Maya always preferred the thrill of battles to the frills and spectacle of the Contest Hall, and is beginning her journey to become the first celebrated trainer in her family
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Both of you are accepted.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Name: Moon Saturn

Description: She is 4'9 and weighs 79 pounds. She has long brown hair with silver bangs. She wears a black and green tank top, purple shorts and blue boots.

Personality: She always wants to have fun. When in a battle she is hyper because of how much fun it is. She won't cry at all if she loses, instead she is happy that she had something fun to do. When her firend is in trouble she'll get tough and try very hard to save her firend.

Starter: Totodile

History: Her family has a tradition of becoming coordinators. Moon thought it was boring and wants to become a froniter brain and broke the tradition. She also protects her firends and Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Wow, it's been a while since I've RP'd with LightingTopaz XP If I get accepted, this should be fun.

Name: Saul Crimson
    Description: Saul stands about 5'2" and has medium-length jet black hair that often covers his light, hazel eyes. He usually wears a loose-fitting white button-up (not tucked in), black jeans, and black and white tennis shoes. He also wears black wire frame glasses, the lenses of which shine a bright white in the sun, often hiding his equally bright eyes.
    Personality: Saul is cocky, self-absorbed, and outspoken, never missing a chance to crack a joke about his opponents or insult their strategies. While he does have a soft spot and can be easily relied on when someone he cares about is in trouble, he does his best to bury this side of him behind his arrogance. Aside from being an egocentric battler, Saul loves to have fun always tries to lighten a dark mood.
    Starter: Cyndaquil (Female, "Cinnamon")
    History: Son of an equally eccentric trainer, Saul was raised learning his father's tactics at a young age and preparing himself for a life completely wrapped up in competative battling. Saul never had the chance to choose for himself, and battling is all that he knows, even at such a young age, so he knows little about the other aspects of the Pokemon world.
    RP sample: Er... I guess I'll just point you to the start-up of a RPG I created a while back :P : Pokémon Private Summer Academy (Start-up)

Accepted. Devin, you are a rival to Bones.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Name: Platinum "Plato" Dia Pearl
    Descripton: Plato is about 4' 7". He has a red floppy hat with a Poké Ball pattern on the sides. He has a lite blue t-shirt with a black vest with a yellow stripe in the middle. He has a pair of jeans and a blue Pokétch. In other words, he looks like D/P Lucas, ironiclly.
    Personality: He is ready to battle any time. He is calm, but will harden up and...explode...ish...in battle. He can panic easily, but can harden up just as quick. When he's hardened, he will use status moves and low-damaging moves, but when he's exploding, he'll do AMDAPP (As Much Damage As Pokémonly Possible).
    Starter: Chimchar (Chim) Male
    History: His father, an adventurer from Orre, died. His grandfather was an Aura Gurdian. In his family, all the boys are battlers (although they never won the League) and all the girls are coordinaters (although they never won the Grand Festival), and has so accepted that. His family has also developed a tradition of getting the Fire starter. He also accepts that.
    RP Sample: Just kidding! lol, you definetly RPed with me before, TGM.
    Last edited by Erdrick; 2nd May 2010 at 02:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Name: Lulu Ketchum (Sorry,just had to :D)

Description:

Personality:Hyper,active,energetic and enthusiastic.Lulu is a very lovable person.She loves pokemon and has unbreakable bonds with all of her pokemon.Lulu will stand up to anyone,she doesn't care who they are *generally because she doesn't know who they are*.Lulu can be very cocky to people who she thinks are disrespecting her,this has earned her a tough reputation in battle and is very-well known by everyone and people who she doesn't even know.

Starter: Charmander (Male)

History: Lulu has loved pokemon forever.Her older brother is,yes you guessed it,Ash Ketchum.Seeing as their family is close to the Oaks,Lulu would visit the professor's laboratory daily,helping out with the pokemon.Delia is sad to see all of her children have gone,but has Mr. Mime to help her clean the house!
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 5th May 2010 at 01:11 PM.

Accepted, both of you. I will now post the current rival tables.

LT>GG
    TD>CB
    TGM>BR

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Cool...
    Wait, will I be Rivals with whoever picks Turtwig?

Yes. You will then be ahead of them Oh, don't forget to tell your friends! This baby needs to have all the starters picked before we can start.

Blog Entries

What do you mean 'be ahead of them'? Also, I relized everyone will have 2 Rivals! lol.

yeah. Well, they have the advantage.

Blog Entries

Name: Leanna
    Description: She has long straight black hair, and purple eyes. She is wearing a denim mini skirt, a purple tank top, and grey flats.
    Personality: She is a very smart, brave, kind, and adventurous girl. She loves pokemon, and would do anything for them now that she got to like them.
    Starter: mudkip
    History: Leana used to fear pokemon after being attacked by one. Now she has grown curious about them after all her friends decided to become trainers themselves. Nobody in her family ever worked with pokemon, she will be the first.
    RP sample: Leana walked into the room and stared at the mudkip sitting on the table. She was frightened, but knew she had to befriend it. She slowly approached it, shaking. "Hey there Mudkip."

(ok, this will be the first time I RP :))
    Last edited by eevee91; 2nd May 2010 at 07:17 PM.
    Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    Can only evolve into one...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast