Pokemon: Escape from Team Rocket *Adventure RP!*

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Escape from Team Rocket *Adventure RP!*

Default Pokemon: Escape from Team Rocket *Adventure RP!*

This plot was one I though seemed cool. It's mostly Pokemon centered but not a PMD Rp. Hope you enjoy it!

Plot: Team Rocket are known Pokemon thieves, and what lies in store for Pokemon captured by them isn't pleasent. Depending on their fate, they may be used as evil menions, experimentation, or tests for their cruel captors' Pokemon to attack. However, luck would be on the newly arriving group's side.

The Legendary Mew, unable to stand such oppression any more, appears before them, offering to help them escape and return to their trainers, but in exchange must ask some help in return, to retrieve an egg Team Rocket is performing experments on so it won't suffer the same that befell them. Accepting, the group, with help from Mew, retrieve the egg and flee the compound. But wanting the egg, and Mew, Giovanni sends two of his most ruthless Executives to recapture the Pokemon, Mew, and the Egg. Despite the Pokemon not wanting to run, Mew says whatever is in the egg is too important to let fall into the hands of evil, but won't explain why. Now on the run, the Pokemon must save the egg and themselves while fending not only Team Rocket, but wild Pokemon who don't think too fundly of trained Pokemon.

Rules:

You must be on frequently, because I don't want people left behind.

You can ether be a escaped Pokemon, Team Rocket Executive, or wild Pokemon that's ether against or with the pokemon.

If its not allowed in the Anime, its not allowed here.

No killing other people's characters (death can happen though, just not graphically or anything)

This is primarally a Pokemon RP, but humans are allowed beside the villains.

Mew is the only Legendary Pokemon as a perment character, I may have others appear though.

HAVE FUN! Its a roleplay afterall!

Bios:

Pokemon:

Name:
    Personality:
    Ability:
    History:
    Attacks: (You can have more than four but start with four)

Human:

Name:
    History:
    Pokemon:

Characters:

Escaped Pokemon:

Miki: Me
    Flower: Me
    Blaze: Willow's Tara
    Whiplash: Healthylunch
    Coal: Zoroack Zoura

Wild Pokemon:

Mew: Me
    Spark: thunder999

Team Rocket: (please note, if someone would like to be Jessie, James, and Meowth feel free, this is in the Anime timeline)

Giovanni: Me
    Executive 1:
    Executive 2:

Good Humans:

Eric Damon: FistoftheBeastKing
    Peggy Owen: FistoftheBeastKing

My Bios:

Name: Miki
    Species: Stunky
    Personality: Shy, but a real good friend when you get to know her, can have a bit of a temper.
    Ability: Stench
    History: A shy Stunky who was often picked on due to her nasty smell. But she finally got captured by a human who treated her very well and she misses dearly. Due to her ability, she has a rather unpleasent scent all the time.
    Attacks: Scratch, Poison Gas, Tackle, Iron Tail

Name: Flower
    Species: Chikorita
    Personality: Friendly, exciteable, energetic, but can be really emotional at times.
    Ability: Overgrow
    History: A friendly young Chikorita who was the starter of a young trainer but captured shortly into her journey. Despite her situation, she's still keeping her spirits up and trying to do the same to those with her.
    Attacks: Synthasis, Tackle, Vine Whip, Razor Leaf.

Name: Mystery
    Species: Mew
    Personality: Friendly, happy, carefree, wants to help others and make friends, but when needed, can be serious.
    Ability: Synchronize
    History: Not much is known about Mystery, except that he's a Legendary Pokemon and likes to play. He likes to transform to confuse those around him, even his friends, but means no harm.
    Attacks: Transform, Metronome, Barrier, Psychic
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 22nd May 2010 at 06:44 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Escape from Team Rocket *Adventure RP!*

I will give this a try. I am home nearly everyday and able to post from 6-8am all the way to 10:30pm (Or longer). I do need my sleep though lol, and like going outside sometimes so you will have to mind that.

Bios:

Pokemon: Blaziken

Name: Blaze
    Species: Blaziken
    Personality: Blaziken is known as a fiery Pokemon who is passion about battling. He has always stuck by his trainer's side and determined to help them win, he will help anyone else along the way. Blaziken does have a temper that if provoked too much will get the better of him

Ability: Blaze

History: Blaziken was born as a Torchic in the Houenn lab and given to a trainer Charlie who has trained it hard. Torchic evolved into Combensken during a fierce battling against a Squirtle and then evolved into Blaziken against Flannery's Torkoal. Charlie and Blaziken trained everyday to be the very best however Blaziken was stole by TR, Blaziken loves his trainer so much and will keep fighting to get back to him no matter the cost.

Attacks:
    Flamethrower
    Sky Uppercut
    Blaze Kick
    Double Kick
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Nice! You're in!

Ask Pony Discord

100% Offical Horn Twirler healthylunch's Avatar

Name:Whiplash
    Species:Tauros
    Personality: Whiplash is constantly grumbling about one thing or another and rarely (If ever) smiles. He is very bitter about his past and refuses to talk about it. He is incredibly old and so he is neither as fast nor as strong as he used to be however he is incredibly wise.
    Ability: Anger Point
    History:Whiplash was once the leader of an entire herd of tauros, he was a just and fair leader and generaly enjoyed life. However team rocket killed the rest of his herd and then captured him leaving him angry at all humans for thier crimes against him.
    Moveset: Giga Impact,Earthquake,Double Edge,Zen Headbutt

I'd like to join (I will be active even if I haven't been lately)
    Pokemon:

Name: Spark (will be refered to as male)
    Species: Rotom
    Personality: Sarcastic, selfish, short tempered, calculating and mishievious and believes that whoever wins a fight is right.
    Ability: Levitate
    History: He has lived his whole 'life' in the wild and always fled when he thought he could be captured, once possessed a pokédex some foolish trainer left lying around and made the next pokémon it showed appear to be arceus. He only possesses appliances inempty houses as he does not like humans after something which happened 73 years ago. He defends his area from tresspassers and people who try to stop him feeding on the nearby power lines, he has a red scar down his middle from a fight. He is a wild pokémon who opposes people by default but may coopperate if defeated.
    Attacks:Omnious wind, Discharge, Dark pulse and Thunder/Hydro pump/Leaf storm/Air slash/Overheat/Blizzard (Thunder unless he is possessing something)

Ok, you're both in, but PLEASE be as active as you can.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Name: Eric Damon
    Personality: He is usually a nice guy to his friends and his Pokemon, but when it comes to battling, particularly against Team Rocket, he is merciless. He also is a devout follower of Arceus, and is very intelligent.
    History: Eric and his girlfriend Peggy suffered when their island village near Sinnoh was obliterated by Team Rocket. They were the sole human survivors. Eric stole five out of six of his Pokemon from the Rockets using his dad's Snag Machine, and if it weren't for Mewtwo, Eric would be dead. Now Eric is out for justice and revenge, and wants Giovanni dead.
    Pokemon: Infernape, Rhyperior, Dusknoir, Floatzel, Skuntank, Tropius

Name: Peggy Owen
    Personality: She is kind to Pokemon and her human friends, and despises Team Rocket. She, as a Pokemon Ranger, is wary of the environment and wild Pokemon, and will not rest until Giovanni pays.
    History: When their village was attacked by Team Rocket, they took Peggy, and tried to enslave her. But before they even got the chance to even lay a finger on her, Eric rescued her. She originally saved Eric some years ago from a man-eating Purugly, with some help from her Pachirisu. She is also an intelligent young lady, and is a devout follower of Arceus.
    Pokemon: Pachirisu
    Last edited by FistOfTheBeastKing; 29th May 2010 at 01:07 PM.

Blog Entries

Pokemon: Pokabu (I know we don't know his evolutions, he just won't evolve until we do.)

Name: Coal Baconston (Last name is kind of a joke.)
    Species: Pokabu
    Personality: He is friendly and open, always knowing what to do and when. He is also quick-thinking and stubborn, making up ideas and then sticking with them. Coal never will give up on a friend, but is deadly to enemies. He is also smart and strategic, so most things he thinks of always work. Coal is probably the most stubborn person in the world, never giving up on a plan even when it is obvious that the plan won't work. Coal strongly dislikes taking orders from anyone but himself and his closest friends.
    Ability: Blaze
    History: Born in the remote region of Isshu, and his home was destroyed to build Huin City when he was only level one. Coal escaped, whie his parents weren't so lucky. He traveled with the help of some Mijumarus to Kanto, where he was captured by Team Rocket. He was forced into a type of slavery, carrying luggage and being forced to battle other pokemon. After meeting up with mew, Coal decided he'd had enough of it.
    Attacks: Flame Wheel, Ember, Flamethrower, Tackle
    Last edited by -Gray-; 15th June 2010 at 07:21 AM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

I don't know, since we don't know much about them yet. I guess it'd be ok, but you may be at a disadvantage due to not much being known about him, are you ok with that?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Name: Ally Turner
    Personality: Mostly doesn't bother making friends. She takes down anyone that gets in her way. She treats her pokemon nicely though
    History: She's a orphan who grew up alone. Her only companion was a Growlithe. She learned many things on her own and is now a trainer. Her Growlithe also evolved.
    Pokemon: Arcanine, Pikachu, Lapras, Jigglypuff, Kangaskan, Lucario

Blog Entries

I feel left out.

You broke the rules with your post, read them again.

pikachu, please devolpe your bio more.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Godzillawolf View Post
    I don't know, since we don't know much about them yet. I guess it'd be ok, but you may be at a disadvantage due to not much being known about him, are you ok with that?
    eah i'm fine with that, i chose the moves based off what he looks like, and i bet the evos will be released by the time the start-upcomes out.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Alright, you're in!

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Changed it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast