Pokemon dungeon seekers (start up)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon dungeon seekers (start up)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon dungeon seekers (start up)

Pokemon has stood besides us since long ago. This is a story of four heroes who along with their pokemon protected the kingdom of Icarin. Whenever the kingdom was in peril these heroes stood ready. Each brought their own special skills and added to the team. They were brought together in a time of need and never separated. Together they and their pokemon can do anything. This is how they began…

The four heroes were only apprentices when they were brought together at the Icarin capitol, Rywa. Their teachers had been gathered to complete a mission for the crown, but in their absence the apprentices would take their places.

First Dungeon: SKY CAP GROVE

So there we were. The five of us had been gathered to fill in around the capital while our masters were gone. Well most of ours were. Basically we got stuck with all the jobs while they were off doing who knows what. I didn't care really. It may have actually been a chance for me to do something worth my time.

It had only been a day or two and they had a job for us already. something about pokemon misbehaving out in the forest. I guess it shouldn't be too hard to take care of. With five people I doubt much could get out of hand.

We headed into the forest yesterday and arrived this morning at the grove. We readied up then entered the maze of trees.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon dungeon seekers (start up)

"I think I'll just take these..." Ellen said, hustling the phat lewt.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Come again?" I asked not sure what the girl was talking about,

all these guys were strangers to me, and to be honest they didn't seem capable of much. One kept staring off into the distance while sharpening his sword. This girl was dressed for a funeral. One of the other guys looked real shifty. The last one seemed completely unprepared.

I began to roll up my own bedroll, and then called for the others.

"So obviously this is really our first time meeting, so can I just get names again? that meeting in the castle wasn't very social. I'm Jaklo... uh this obviously inst my forte..." I said trying to lezd a bit.

"Yeah I don't we really care Jak." commented the boy with the sword.

"Hey atleast I'm bothering to try and organize this team." I yelled back.

"Alright. I'll do it split up. Me, him, and her. You and him." The sword guy said putting me with the guy in the big hat.

"Uhm no. dude this is a dugeon we stick together the pokemon in here tend to come in packs. Look my ideal way of getting this done is alone, but I k ow I can't, so let's get our act together and get going." I said manning up.

"Not bad for a back line man." The sword guy joked, "Seph. Only cause I'd rather not deal with you guessing."

Seph sheathed his sword and walked go the grove entrance.

Blog Entries

OOC: Dude, can you just use third person? It's more confusing than it needs to be. Especially if you're the GM.

"I thought there were supposed to be four heroes?" Ellen asked. "Which one of you do I need to kill?"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Zero raised his hand. "Um, I'm only doing this to get a lesser sentence, so I don't think I'm a hero..."
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"
    "I am GOGO, master of the simulacrum...My miming skills will astonish you!"

Blog Entries

Default Event 1: Its coming

"uh... well uhm. . . on that note lets go..." Jaklo stammered.

The five heros began to head into the maze of trees. They could easily follow the paths, but the trees between grew to thick and blocked passage.

"mmhmmm..." Seph hmm'd when they neared the first fork, "looks like we got three routes. One's got barren trees lining it, Two's got a whole lot of bird droppings, and Three's got absolutely nothing."

"I say any route but the shitty one." Jaklo declared, "you wanna go down it be my guest, I'll go my own way. Which I think is this way."

Jaklo started strolling down the barren path. Twigs on the ground crunched and snapped under his feet.

"So we are gonna split up?" Seph mocked.

Jaklo just shrugged. He had his mind made up.

"No..." Jaklo grumbled "The pokemon come in droves out here. Basically we're stuck as a team. Alone we'd be in alot of tro... Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Seph said looking around.

There was a eerie cracking sound that echoed around them. Jaklo whipped around having already prepared his bow, but saw nothing. Then the sound happened again a creak and crack that echoed.

"Something big is coming. Everybody hide!" Jaklo shouted and dove into the brush on the side of the path.

Seph followed suit, but climbed high into a nearby tree and wrapped himself in his brown cloak.

Loud footsteps followed. Whatever was coming was must have been atleast a ton or more.
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 2nd July 2012 at 12:33 AM.

Blog Entries

"A true villain never hides." Ellen said, as a dark aura covered her body. "Come at me, bro." She said.

Blog Entries

"...You are trying to get yourself killed aren't you?" Jaklo muttered.

"I hate chivilry." Seph said then dismounted from his perch.

He drew his bronzen long sword and stood at the front of the group. A large figure coould be seen through the tree moving along the barren path. When it finally came ontot he straight path it was revealed as a Snorlax.

"And I thought castle chef was fat." Seph laughed.

Running around the Snorlax's feet were three ratttata and four bidoof, but what caught Jaklo's eye was the vines wrapped around the snorlax's arm attached to a brown seed. A Worry Seed.

Blog Entries

"Chill, I know what I'm doing." Ellen said, cracking her knuckles. "Go, Mr. Ghosty! Confuse Ray!" She said, and a Gastly appeared. It fired a red beam at the Snorlax.
    "You gentlemen might want to run."

Zero was hiding in the bushes, waiting for a chance to strike. "Sengoku...use Metal Claw on the Bidoof. Keep striking until their down."
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"

Blog Entries

"NOR!" The Snorlax roared back handing the confuse ray and distroying it.

"Ghost's dont affect normal type, but fighting sure do Jercio wreck um!" Seph shouted.

Jercio burst out of a gem built into the hilt on Seph's sword. The riolu took a stance then shouted up at the Snorlax.

"Jercio Force palm." Seph ordered.

The riolu did a jump to get up to the Snorlax's height the smashed a force palm into the pokemons head. The Snorlax teetered backwards then smashed his head into Jercio.

Three arrows went flying out of the brush and bashed into two of the Rattata. The one that got hit with two went flying off the path.

"Guys, this snorlax seems way out of our leauge. I think its what has been causing the trouble around here. When Snorlax can't sleep all they do is eat. Explains why this path is barren. He's been eating everything so then the other pokemon have to go find food elsewhere including ont he trade routes." Jaklo said appearing up int he trees.

"How'd you get up ther!?" Seph shouted after catching jercio who had been shot like a rocket.

"Magic" Jaklo laughed making a jazz hands, "Now retreat I'll hold him off. He can't get me up here."

Blog Entries

OOC: Pokemon can talk?

"No, I think I can handle him." Ellen said, as she released a Meditite. "Confusion!" She said. While Ellen erected a large wall of ice in front of herself, Meditite telekinetically lifted rocks and threw them at the Bidoof and Rattata.

Blog Entries

OOC: pokemon can shout their names. S-NOR-LAX.

The snorlax glared down at the meditite after the rocks crashed into its minions. The lumbering pokemon walked over leapt intot he air. Moments later it began falling back down to earth.

"It's a body slam! I told you to run we're out bow'd!" Jaklo shouted then dove to the ground running upt he barren path and away from snorlax.

Seph grabbed Ellens arm and raced off the other direction.

"Jercio grab her meditite!" Seph commanded.

Jercio leapt and grabbed Ellen's pokem then sprinted down the normal path. THe Snorlax came crashing down seconds later obliteratign the ice wall and the cross roads. The ground collapsed and the snorlax fell through the earth. Jaklo ran back to see that bellow the grove was some sort of stone ruins.

"Well looks like we're going down..." Jaklo muttered, "wait... head count!"

Jaklo swiftly looked over everyone, and he was right we were short two. the criminal the guy with the funny hat were no where to be seen.
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 3rd July 2012 at 11:24 AM.

Zero crawled out of the hole Sengoku made for him, and looked around the stone ruins. "I nearly get flattened for this? Hey! Hello? Guys?"

Blog Entries

"I think I can take him." Ellen said, as she began concocting a plan in her head.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast