Start Ups Pokemon: Darkside (start up) - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Darkside (start up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Darkside (start up)

"Lessee...I have food, a pokedex, poke balls, and some medicine. I'm pretty ready." Eliot said.

"We are most likely not stupid, Mr. Jason." He added, grinning wryly. The grin was at once both like one of someone telling a joke and someone challenging another to a children's card game.

"Anyway, I know. But Viridian is on the way to Pewter, and it might be a good idea to check it out ahead of time."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"I've got the same stuff," Tana added as Cynders climbed on top of her hat.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

"I packed extras of everything. We should be fine." Kyle replied.

Blog Entries

"Iy looks like we're ready to go, then. Kyle, Tana, Dave, let's head out." Eliot said, heading off towards Viridian city.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

"Awesome, it's about time I had some adventure." Kyle follows along side Eliot.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"...You do realize we can't leave until tomarrow. Ya know have you even payed attention half of this? Armed guards at oak labs, patrols on the routes, us being forced to travel in groups. We're in one of the most dangerous uprising in world history and you're acting like we're headed out for a picnic. None of you anywhere near prepared. this isn't just a walk on the edge of town we have to circumnavigate the kanto region going through the wilderness for days on end. Sleeping bags, canteen, radio, first aid kit, etc. Is what I'm carrying. This is why i didn't want partners all of you haven't realized the shit we're in. This is why Primal is pissed off at humans cause they give pokemon to kids like you lot."

Kyle often ignored those who were being rude but Kyle decided to speak up this time. "Look Jason I understand your concern but I honestly don't care about Primal and there plans. Ya I'm a kid and I am proud of it. Primal should just deal about us kids already. If the guards want to stop us they can if not then I am going on my adventure with or without you. What about you guys? I won't go out if you guys decide you guys don't want to. I am not going without company."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Alright enjoy being killed out there cause Primal decided to unleash an infected tyranitar on the gym you're in. I'm taking this seriously because it is serious. Like it or not Primal doesn't care for collateral. Have you not seen the news? Primal has been trying to stop training everywhere, and if you aren't against them then you may as well go hand that eevee right back in." Jason growled at Kyle.

This kid was really pushing it. He didn't realize how deadly Primal was.

(and he never gave his name. also I would like to point out you are undermining most of the plot. Primal is crazed extremist group its affected the entire world.)

OOC: Can you put anything that is not your rp in OOC please. I take anything not in OOC as rp. Ooo and I thought your character was Jason sorry about that.

Who ever this kid was certainly does not taking risks. Kyle realized why he never spoke out before. They won't change their mind. You can't convince these people if they want to thing a certain way let them think. Kyle ignored the kid saying whatever in his mind. He now waited for the others.

Blog Entries

OOC: And who's fault is that, Mr. Wolf?

Eliot rubbed his temples. Jason was being very condescending. He calmed himself, though. He felt a bit bad for him all the same. Eliot didn't think he'd find a partner.

"I am going. Jason, I respect your caution, but I am a brave man." Eliot says. "I do have some bottles of water I can just refill. And I don't need a radio, I have a cell phone. As for sleeping bags...I'm used to sleeping on hard surfaces." He nodded, and turned towards Viridian.

"But the IPL has asked us to wait until tomorrow. So it would be a good idea to stay one more day. Does everyone have lodging?"
    Last edited by Mitsune Haku; 24th December 2012 at 12:30 AM.

Blog Entries

"Yes." Tana said shortly. This guy was really getting on her last fucking nerve, acting like he was hot shit and knew everything.

((OOC: Now, where have I seen that before.......))
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

OOC: At least Elphie uses OOC in her brackets.

Kyle was glad to not be the only one who thought this kid was all that. "We should start heading out now. We wasted to much time as it is." Kyle said.

Blog Entries

"We could. But it is already getting late. And if we were caught, we could get our licenses revoked." Eliot said. "Just outside town is fine, though."

"That's true. Your right we need to be somewhat careful. Getting my license revoked would just be the worse." Kyle replied.

Blog Entries

Tana looked doubtful. "Should we really leave town this late? We could get in trouble, and if we do, I will be blaming you." She pointed jokingly at Eliot.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast