Start Ups Pokemon: Darkside (start up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Darkside (start up)

Default Re: Pokemon: Darkside (start up)

With the problem out of the way, and Autumn fed and satisfied, Kyle made his way towards route one to begin his adventure. He already packed himself food and five spare pokeballs. He was ready to go. Kyle decided to have his pokemon Autumn out in front of him instead of in her ball. He figured she needed the exercise. Route one being a country road was full of greenery and rough paths. It was a little struggle for the most of them but nothing they could not handle. Many pokemon they have pasted but none of them looked interesting enough for Kyle to make a worthy catch. Autumn was starting to get anxious for a battle and started pawing at Kyle. Kyle knew what she wanted and he agreed, he needed a battle to. He looked for a wild pokemon that would make a good challenge for him. He spotted a good candidate near a half fallen over tree. It was a Bidoof. Autumn prepared herself for battle and the bidoof quickly took action. "Alright Autumn use Tackle."

Blog Entries

"No, not at all. I was just going to ask Tana if she would like to partner up." Eliot said to Jason, nodding.

"Would you like to come? You're more than welcome if you like." He turned to Tana. "That is, if you would as well."
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 22nd December 2012 at 11:32 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Jake strolled casually over to the crowd that had begun to mingle. It was definitely for the best, being that travelling alone was forbidden. "Mornin'." he heard one of the boys say.
    "What about it?" Jake mumbled, barely audibly.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Blog Entries

Tana smiled and nodded. "Sure."

"Cynda!" Cynders agreed, making Tana laugh.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Kyle soon returns to Pallet town. The battle he wanted never happened. The Bidoof ended up running away after bluffing that he was going to fight back. Kyle a little disappointed, lays on a field of grass next to a park.

OOC: I had to rush that somewhat. Had to get back to Pallet town.

Blog Entries

"Great! It's good luck to have a good-looking girl on your journey. Especially if you break her bike." Eliot was just short of jumping up and down with glee. He was finally going to get to go on his journey and make his father proud. He turned to Jason. "You should come too!" He then turned to Jake.

"You too!" He said, despite not having even spoken to Jake before.

"I hear the ground type gym is just a town over...We should head there first." Eliot said. He started heading for Viridian, but after two steps, tripped over Kyle.

"Hi there!" He said, his face planted into the ground. "Would you like to come with us on our journey?"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Kyle laughed at the clumsy dude who tripped over his shoe. He then gave the guy a strange look but was happy about his question. "That was quiet sudden of you to ask but sure I would love company." Kyle said to the fallen over boy. Kyle was lucky enough to find another trainer who would travel with him. He guessed everyone was randomly asking trainers the same question since everyone could not travel alone.

OOC: The age of 17 is hard to figure out if I call you dude, guy, boy, or kid lol. What would you like me to call you if I don't use your name? :)

Blog Entries

"This is great!" Eliot said, as Lotad crawled onto his head. And here he was worried he'd have to go it alone. "I am Eliot, and that's Tana, and..." He frowned.

"I never got your names, did I?" Eliot asked, picking himself up and dusting off.

Kyle laughed again. "My name is Kyle and this here is Autumn, my eevee." Autumn said eve to the group.

Blog Entries

"Cynd!" Cynders replied, "Cynda quil, cyn cynd cynda!"

Tana smiled. "Nice to meet you."

((Translation: "Hi! I'm Cynders, and this is my Mommy!"))
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

"Nice to meet you guys as well." Kyle replied. He looked at Cynders and smiled. "That's a cute pokemon you got there."

Blog Entries

Tana blushed slightly, picking said Pokemon up. "Thank-you." She fiddled with her hat.

"Your welcome, it deserves to be praised." Kyle said with a smile.

Blog Entries

Jake was shocked at the young man's sudden reaction. "You too!"
    "You mean... on a journey?" he wondered aloud. That was easier than I thought.
    "I never got your names, did I?"
    "I'm Jake." he replied.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"..." Jason fell behind as the conversation progressed without him.

His whole intention had been to just ask Tana to partner up, and no Eliot had gone out of his way to ask almost every trainer to join them. It ticked Jason off a little, but with the amount of anger management counselling he had you'd never be able to tell. Jason was considering trying to break the group up, but perhaps it'd be best to travel as a pack, and then ditch them in the towns, after all there he was free to go his own way. Trying to find where to join in the conversation Jason decided he'd just try and recap everything.

"You do know that the Viridian gym is the eighth, and it was a ground type gym years ago. Now its just ace trainers, and Blue Oak, ya know the one who handed out the pokedexes." Jason sighed and rubbed his forehead when Eliot tripped and kept talking, "Please tell me that you're all actually prepared for this. Yes being a trainer is fun, but I swear I'm the only one looking at this with any realism."

So far none of them seemed ready. Eliot seemed way out there, Kyle looked unprepared, but now at least Tana and Jake seemed like viable partners. Though Jason did take Jake's "What about it?" as a negative phrase leading to his skepticism first sorting the boy as depressed or moody.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast