Pokemon: Darkside
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Darkside

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Darkside

Pokemon: Darkside

((Credit to Recent image by SirPablo_The_III on Photobucket for the image. I only added the text))

IC thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f426/pokemon-darkside-start-up-143985/#post4515481

((Credit to GlitchXCity of course. Big fan of theirs and well this song really helped inspire the RP))

The Plasma event, though a failure, did bring forward the dangers of battling. Trainers did not mistreat pokemon nor enslave them but there was risk. The League began to make restrictions to reduce the dangers. The starting age was increased to sixteen, a pre-test had to be taken, and the gyms had many restrictions added to them. If only they knew what was coming.

Another uprising of self-proclaimed pokemon activists, Team Primal, arose, but their method wasn’t to appeal to humans‘ values, they would play on their fears. They created a toxin which would drive pokemon mad unleashing their strength and anger on cities and civilians. In this dangerous time where the league is considering ending training to protect humans you have only just received your pokemon and have to find your way in this turbulent world. There are also rumors of a response group being put together, but the league does not approve its action.

Team Primal: Team Primal is ruthless in its approach. The team itself doesn’t even use pokemon directly. They occasionally will have infected pokemon on hand simply to transport them and free them, but often resort to their own violence. They have taken hostages, injured many people, and a small few have killed.

You: You received your pokemon and/or trainer license only a couple of days ago in Pallet town, as under a new law you must travel with at least one other trainer, and all pokemon licenses will be handed out at the established lab of the region. The news reports say the IPL (international pokemon league) is locked in debate over banning training as to appease Team Primal. As of now the gyms and the league is still open, but there is constant threat.

Rules:

SU:

Spots: (I’ll keep 8 open)
    … Jason Wolf
    … Kyle Givens
    … Satyana Ariella Martinez
    … Eliot Nadel

SU:

Last edited by jasonwolf; 21st December 2012 at 04:11 PM.

I'll have you know That I've become Indestructible
    Determination that is incorruptible From the other side, a terror to behold
    Annihilation will be unavoidable Every broken enemy will know
    That their opponent had to be invincible Take a last look around while you're alive
    I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Darkside

Reserve me a spot, if you wouldn't mind.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd like to be part, but I have no time to sit and write a SU right-now.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

... Can you please get those SU's done.

I'd also like at least two more people to start.

That their opponent had to be invincible Take a last look around while you're alive
    I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Post Thanks / Like

Name: Kyle Givens

Appearance: Kyle is 5,7 in height. He has short flat brown hair like dough. He has a long neck about the same length as is head vertically. When he smiles, has big white shiny teeth. Has a tooth coming in to replace an old on in the far top left of his mouth. He has a small mouth and ears. He has brown eyes but seem green at night. Kyle likes to wear short shirts and shorts. He will wear other clothing like jeans and coats but only if he really has to. He loves wearing open toed sandals even if it is very cold outside. His feet are almost always red in color from the cold. Has a birth mark right below the back of his head shaped like an mutated grape but not that big. Always has this slight couple of hairs sticking out in the middle of his head but is not really noticeable only if you really look at his hair.

Personality: Kyle always seems sad when by himself. Sometimes he even cry's. He loves pokemon dearly but tends to tighten up around pokemon twice his size. Kyle does not like being in pools of water deeper than himself. He loves to climb heights for the views of the world. He is very gentle and kind. However often ignored abuse that normally gets worse the longer he resists. Surprisingly Kyle is a good dancer and likes to dance for fun. Music often puts Kyle to a peace like state and daydreams. He wakes up from it when the music stops. Plays with pokemon as often as he can but a little sad that he does not get to hang out with water type pokemon all so much. He likes to read books of all kinds. Kyle also likes cooking and often will and creates recipes.

History: Kyle has been emotionally scarred throughout most of his life. He lost his best friend at the age of ten. His best friend was his mother's eevee. Kyle always played with eevee any chance he could. Two months after Kyle's tenth birthday, his mother traded her eevee for a rare Kabutops, a pokemon that comes from a fossil. Kyle was enraged and very sad. He cried for almost a whole month. Kyle's mother regretted what she did but could do nothing to help. Kyle has a fear of deep pools of water that are deeper than six feet. As a child he played in a pool of water with some tentacool and some tentacruel and they did not know any better and started bringing Kyle below the water. He was not under water for more than like five seconds but it sure scarred him. Kyle just recently got a new pokemon yesterday form nurse joy. There was not any starters she said and instead I picked from the following three. Sandshrew, Seel, and an eevee. Seeing the eevee brought back painful memories from the one he knew all to well but he quickly chose the eevee.

Pokemon: Eevee (Female)

Nickname: Hope
    Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand-Attack, Charm
    Appearance: Has nice brown light fur with a long white coat of fur underneath her chin. The bottom half of her tail looks like an vanilla ice cream in color. Has light brownish eyes.

Other: The eevee eyes seem to sparkle in moonlight. Her ears twitch a lot.

May I join?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Only issue I got is why'd he get it from nurse joy? If you're trying to match the plot then he'd get it from oak. Nurse joy just seems random is all.

I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Post Thanks / Like

My bad. I must of misread or something. Pretend it as from oak then. Sorry about that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

all pokemon licenses will be handed out at the established lab of the region.
    it'd all be covered there. anyway accepted.

I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Post Thanks / Like

I see thanks. I missed that line.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name: Satyana Ariella Martinez

Nickname: Tana

Appearance:

Personality: Tana is cheerful, and loves cracking jokes. She loves using sarcasm, which she is prone to do at any given moment. She is a very intense, passionate person. If she likes you, she'll be one of the most loyal friends you'll ever have. If she hates you, you now have a very dangerous enemy.

History: Tana is very much a city girl, born and raised in Goldenrod City, Johto. She is very street-smart, and knows her way through a crowd. She lived with her mother and her two eight-year-old sisters, Chelana and Jasmine. Tana, being the oldest, always had to help her mother and watch her sisters, which made her very responsible. She decided to go on a journey partially because she wants to find her father, whom she's never met.

She found a Pokemon Egg abandoned near her house one day. She took it home and cared for it until it hatched and imprinted on her. She trained Cynders up a bit before setting-out.

Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Male)

Nickname: Cynders

Moves: Tackle, Leer, Ember
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

accepted. that 3 out of 4. if wind gets theirs together I may just start instead of waiting for a fifth.

I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name: Eliot Nadel
    Nickname: The Gorgeous. Only he calls himself this, though.

Appearance: Eliot is almost never seen outside of formal attire. He usually wears black slacks and nice shoes, a white button shirt, a tuxedo vest, and a tie. On his face, he always wears a pair of heart-shaped pink sunglasses. His skin is a warm tan color, like milk chocolate, and he dyes his somewhat long hair blue. His eyes are green. He's fairly tall, at 6'2, and has a slender build.

Personality: Eliot was raised to be a gentleman. He is very polite and well mannered, and will always serve others before himself. He's the kind of person who would give anyone the shirt off their back, and their pants, shoes, socks, heart-shaped sunglasses, and tie as well. He is also constantly awed by the feminine form, often rhapsodizing on the beauty of women he meets, and hitting on most females and pretty men. However, he will never disrespect a woman, and is very chivalrous.

History: Eliot saw a lot of his father's back, as his father was a serious businessman working on serious business. His father often left him with a singing baby sitter that was very strict, and taught him to be a gentleman. Whenever he stepped out of line, she would scream in his ears and sing annoying songs he hated about drinking sugar in addition to medicine. He tried raising Pokemon so his father would be proud, but his dad kept ignoring him. So he decided to go on a Pokemon journey.

Pokemon: Lotad

Nickname: Chewy
    Moves: Astonish, Growl, Absorb, Nature Power, Water Gun
    Appearance: Chewy has a funny mustache. He gets mad when Eliot forget to draw it on him.

Other:
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heroic Sociopath View Post
    he will never disrespect a woman, and is very chivalrous.
    accepted, but all I wanna say is what about all the men? he gonna disrespect them?

I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Probably not. He's a pretty nice guy. However, he would if the gentleman in question is giving him crap. It'd definitely take a while, he's pretty mellow. Like, if some dude just started punching him, he'd probably first ask them to stop, and maybe only fight back if they kept doing it. On the other hand, if a chick started beating him up, he probably wouldn't do much about it at all.

I guess what I'm saying is he's a very polite guy, but even moreso towards the ladies.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Name: Jacob Laurey
    Nickname: Jake

Appearance: Jake is moderately tall for his age, standing at 6'0, and has a rather fair complexion. He has a well-toned, stocky musculature, due to a hardy, vigorous lifestyle. Jake has shaggy, dirty blond hair, which swoops down to cover his light hazel eyes. He normally shoots for comfort rather than style in his clothing, wearing a blue t-shirt with a grey design of a '?' Unown printed on it, under a black zip-up hoodie. Alongside that, Jake usually sports faded, brown cargo jeans and a pair of black and white running sneakers. He tops off the look with a necklace, a Sharpedo tooth on a string that he received as a gift.

Personality: Jake is generally cheerful, and outright avoids conflict. He can be a bit headstrong, meaning well for his friends and family, but is prone to make quick decisions that could possible negatively affect himself and those around him. He is a keen learner and very knowledgeable on the subject of Pokemon; he's always had a soft spot for them. As well, he's world-weary without the burden of being world-wise. Jake is quite bold and isn't normally one cautious about taking risks. When Jake finds that he makes a mistake, he is quick to blame himself. While this means that he never holds anyone else responsible for his actions, it also means he tends to carry a lot guilt, which can damage his self-confidence, at times. All in all, Jake is an outward, down-to-earth pre-teen, loaded with a love for adventure.
    History: Jake was born in Cerulean City, a year before his younger sister, making him the oldest of two. He was raised by his mother and father in a large manor house near the local gym, and, his family being neither poor nor rich, had a classic middle-class upbringing. Jake lived a fairly normal life. He had a lot of friends at school and was generally liked by the people who knew him. He would often train Water-type Pokemon with the Gym Leader, Misty, however, he wasn't overly fascinated by them like his sister was. While he did devote most of his time to Pokemon training, Jake also spent time studying to keep his grades up.

At the age of thirteen, he began getting into battling as a sport. He started watching tapes of famous trainer battles and became more interested in travelling. Once his parents discovered Jake's interest in battling, they sent him to the Pokemon Trainer School in Saffron City. He learned the basics and studied hard, and, even though he was outclassed by a few of the smarter students, graduated at the top of his class. Once he turned 14, his parents decided Jake could finally go on his journey. He left directly for Pallet Town.

Pokemon: Scyther

Nickname: Blade
    Moves: Steel Wing, Vacuum Wave, Leer, Focus Energy
    Appearance: Average Scyther with quite a few scars along its back and under its right eye.
    Last edited by Windsaver; 23rd December 2012 at 06:29 PM.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast