"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. You are about to enter the courtroom of Pueltown, located in the Almia Region. You are here to perform your duty as a jury, to determine the guilt of the Pokemon Ranger Solana, who has been accused for the murder of her fellow pokemon Ranger and boyfriend, Lunick"

There will be the counsels for the defense and prosecution, and of course, I, Ilana Grey, will be the judge presiding over this case..... but only you, as a jury can truly decide her fate. However... there will be one final shocking twist. Someone within the courtroom is the true murderer, and is using their ability to try and get solana wrongfully convicted.

Sign ups for the jury (I know that actual juries are a heck of a lot larger, but I am gonna allow a maximum of six) are as follows:

Username:

Name of Character

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

pokemon: (up to six, no legends)

we will also need witnesses (3)

Username:

Name of Character

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

We also need a counsel for both the side of the defense and prosecution.

Username:

Name of Character

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Defense/prosecution

other

My sign up is as follows:

Username: Samwin

Name of Character Ilana Grey

Appearance: Tall, fairly curvy. Tends to wear her long, blonde hair in a bun. Dresses in standard judge attire, off duty, she still dresses conservitavely in a red blouse and long, black skirt with black stiletto heels

Personality: A little arrogant, and can be quite cold, but has another side to her. Doesn't suffer fools gladly. can be seen as a little... eccentric

History: Raised in Jubilife city, sinnoh, Ilana moved to the almia region in search of a new start. Registered in Pueltown courthouse to continue her pursuit of justice.

Occupation. Judge

pokemon: (up to six, no legends) Persian, Ninetales

Rules:

I don't want this to end up like my previous efforts. So please read these rules. If u have read them, put the court record rules in your sign up.

1) No hijacking the thread

2) don't control somebody else's character without permission.

3) no infighting, as this ruins it for everyone. If you have issues with someone, report it.

4) no mini modding

5) have fun!

WE ALSO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE THE DEFENDANT. FEEL FREE TO CUT AND PASTE THE TEMPLATE FOR THE WITNESSES AND SLIGHTLY MODIFY IT. :)