Pokemon Colossuem: New Orre *Start Ups*

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Colossuem: New Orre *Start Ups*

Default Pokemon Colossuem: New Orre *Start Ups*

OOC: Finally this is up!

Greevil looked out from Citadark Island, the dark storms gone, the few of Orre was fantastic. The changes to his dress also show'd the changes in his personality, he now wore less sinister looking clothes and overall appeared more kind. He turned to several Pokemon Rangers. "So is the Orre Restoration Project completed?"

OOC: It is.

-----------

Eric set outside at the Lighthouse in Gateon Port, his Piplup beside him, looking out over the area. "I can't believe how much Orre's changed, it's amazing what a little hard work can do."

----------

Empira set on his thrown in Team Gallant's medieval castle-like lair, his subjects before him. "What is the statis report on the Orre Restortion Project?"

Ask Pony Discord

Pokebreeder in training Anthony Von Hertzon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Colossuem: New Orre *Start Ups*

Anthony stumbled off the boat and into Gateon Port. He was finally here, the Orre region, a new adventure lay before him. His eevee jumped happily by his side and he knew then it would be quite an adventure. He headed immediately to the nearest shop and bought some supplies.

Anthony enjoyed the windy day. The wind was just right, cool enough to be refreshing, but warm enough to make it still feel tropical. He took in a deep breathe of salty sea air and headed off. The shop owner said he should go to the lighthouse that's where all the trainers were gathering.

So, Anthony and Eevee ran. The ran towards the lighthouse eevees fur tossed all over by the wind in a similar fashion to Anthony's brown hair. Anthony's yellow T-shirt and blue kahki pants fluttered to in the breeze, today was a good day.
    ---------
    Ricardo, a team gallant knight, looked up upon his leader as he sat in his glorious thrown. The entire organization had gathered today for a special meeting. He wasn't sure what it was about but he could see some of the higher ups talking with one another, everyone was talking actually, except for the king.

That was when a loud voice boomed across the room

"What is the statis report on the Orre Restortion Project?" the voice asked.

All eyes turned in the direction of the voice to see that the king had spoken. Everyone snapped to attention as one of the higher ups answered the master's question.
    ~~~~~
    OOC: Yay, its finally up!

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

"Your highness, it is doing quite well. It is finished actually" The sleek Gallant Queen Evylyn said walking up to the king.

~~~~~~

Flame as usual was running late on his trip to the lighthouse, his Charmander "Inferno" was tagging along its fiery tail swinging in the tropical air.

Flame passed a trainer whose direction was also that of the lighthouse, he had an Eevee with him.

Blog Entries

Anthony saw a trainer with a charmander rushing past him. He would've waved or called out a quick hi, but he was to out of breath. He could see his little eevee beginning to tire so he scooped her up off the ground and carried her in his arms. He could see the light house nearing.

As he ran he saw the beauty of the region. Tall grass was growing, trees were flourishing, the music of taillows was in the air. He saw a group of Pidgeots and their young passing overhead and caterpie crawling along the ground. Then there was the ocean, it was beautiful. It was no longer polluted by muk and it sparkled and shone as the sun reflected off its surface.

The lighthouse was even nearer and he could vaguely make out a trainer with a piplup and a man in a lab coat.
    ------
    Ricardo heard the slippery voice of of the Gallant queen and he shifted his gaze as she approached. She said that the Orre restoration project had succeeded. Ricardo wasn't sure if this was good or bad news. All eyes were on the king as they waited for a response.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

"Your highness, I beg a response." The Queen says

Flame arrived t the lighthouse and looked back to suck in all the beauty of Orre. He saw the trainer he passed earlier with his Eevee in his hands.

"Hi there, nice Eevee you have there." Flame says

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The Trainer known as Axel Andersen was walking calmly on the road, with a Mudkip by his side.

"So, Mudkip," he said, "where do you think should we look for Pokemon next?"

The fin on Mudkip's head twitched slightly. Then the Water Pokemon pointed to the left.

"Okay!" shouted Axel, "That direction it is."

He and Mudkip walked off in the direction that the latter pointed out.

Blog Entries

"Why thank you," Anthony said cheerfully, "your charmander looks mighty fine as well. By the way, my name is Anthony, what's yours?"
    -----
    All eyes remained on the king as they awaited his response. Ricardo shifted his feet in nervous anticipation.

Click the Userbars!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

After Axel and Mudkip rounded the corner, Axel was surprised to find 2 trainers in sight rather than wild Pokemon.

"Mudkip?" he asked, "You sure this is the right direction?"

The Mud Fish Pokemon simply shrugged.

Blog Entries

"The name's Flame, he's Inferno. Pleasure to meet you." Flame says

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Axel hesitated for a brief moment, then regained his composure.

"Hey, guys," he said, "Are you also looking for wild Pokemon around here?"

Blog Entries

"Hi flame, its a pleasure to meet you. This is Laurana the eevee," Anthony says petting the eevee in his arms.

Suddenly, a voice from the corner broke the conversation. Anthony spun around to see a trainer with a mudkip.

"I'm here because a shop owner back at the docks said this is where the new Orre trainers were supposed to go," Anthony said in response to the trainer with a mudkip.

Click the Userbars!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Huh? Oh, right," Axel replied, "Anyway, the name's Axel."

He gestured towards the Mudkip standing next to him. "And this is Mudkip."

"Mudkip!" cried the Water Pokemon.

"Anyway, I'm a new trainer traveling in Orre," Axel continued, "Are you?"

Blog Entries

"Well then, looks like we got a little trio here don't we. Nice to meet you Axel, this is Inferno, I'm Flame." says Flame

Blog Entries

"Yes, it does appear that we have a little trio going. Its a pleasure to meet you Axel and mudkip. My name is Anthony and my eevee is Laurana," Anthony said. "I could've sworn I saw a trainer with a piplup here while I was running."

Click the Userbars!

Eric approached the other trainers. "Hey guys," he said, smiling, Piplup waving. "I'm Eric, this is Piplup." he said, Piplup happily saying 'Piplup' and waving.

-------------

Empira stood up. "Good." he said. "Then our plan will soon begin!" he said, cheers erupting. A map of Orre appeared on a nearby screen. "My Queen, you are to go to our secondary HQ at Cipher Key Lair and have pawns begin rebuilding the factory." he said. "Bishop! Where are you!"

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast