Pokemon Circus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Circus

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Circus

I've decided to start a new RPG about a circus involving performers with pokemon to assist them in their show.

Performers:

Name:Star
    Stage Name: Ringmaster and performer Star
    Partner Pokemon and moves: Emolga (discharge, electro ball, acrobatics, volt switch)
    History(optional): Star was trained at a circus since the age of 6. She worked with many pokemon and has tamed since that age also. She lost her parents due to a fire in Ecruteak City in the Johto region. Star joined the circus and since then, has had a lot of experience.
    Act(s): Ringmaster, pokemon tamer
    description/appearance: Has electric blue hair down to ankles, icy blue eyes, wears top hat of teal, Skirt of turquoise tulle with blue silk top that has ribbons trailing from bottom of shirt, gloves made of ocean blue chiffon, and ballet slippers of sky blue satin.
    personality: Very enthusiastic, a little impatient and may be a bit bossy at times.

Last edited by I liek mudkipz; 6th October 2011 at 06:21 PM.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Circus

This reminds me of an RP my bro had thought up way back when.
    The PokeCircus Chapter 1 Sign Ups
    And I believe you were in it, were you not?

Nethertheless, reserve me a spot, plz.

Blog Entries

Likewise. Can my operate one of the midway games? Or if not, be a tightrope walker?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Oh maybe a Magician or a acrobat.

Blog Entries

Sure. Oh, and make sure to use the sign up forms. But, otherwise, a place for magicians has been added. Reserved a place for BeastieBayleef :)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blog Entries

Ooh! Scratch that, then, I want the magician job, if you please. Unless BB objects.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Sure. 1 magician hired :) oh and use the sign up form! i still need the information. otherwise, place reserved!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blog Entries

Name: Eliot Nadel
    Partner pokemon: Murkrow
    Stage Name: The Magnificent Eliot
    Act: Doe magic tricks. Plays 'The Final Countdown' while doing so.
    Appearance: At exactly six feet two, Eliot's a little tall for his age. He has fairly long blue hair, mostly because he hates the barber's shop (He's worried about getting his ears chopped off.) He usually dresses in formal styles, usually wearing a tuxedo vest, button up shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes. He always wears a pair of pink heart-shaped sunglasses, and has uncommonly large blue eyebrows. Finally, he has a pair of kitty ears stuck to his head that he accidentally glued there.
    Personality: Eliot is a hedonist to the core. He loves women (Whom he shamelessly flirts with), money (Which he spends lavishly), and sour foods (Which he eats little but.) However, he can be genuinely nice, and even selfless at times. He is extremely spirited and outgoing too, and likes to make friends with everyone. He also loves kittens, and is truly dedicated to spreading love throughout the world.

Blog Entries

Mouthful of Pi, hired!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blog Entries

Anyone else?
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blog Entries

that anyone would be me.
    Name: Maya Smith
    Partner pokemon:Meditite
    History(Optional):She joined the circus when she was really young; she didn’t have any formal schooling and learned the basics from clowns, so her reading and writing isn’t very good. However her acrobatics and tight rope walking was incredible. Once she was doing a show in Unova, her ringmaster made her tightrope across a bridge higher then she had ever been, without a net. She did this along with a partner named Jason, who was also her boyfriend. The progressed slowly but Jason became distracted and fell she fell too but was saved by her psychic pokemon; however her pokemon was not strong enough to hold both of them so Jason fell. He promised her the night before a ride on the Ferris wheel, but now it would never happen. When the show was over the ringmaster fired her for almost falling. She left in tears, still in shock from the death of her boyfriend. She still preformed in the street beside the Ferris wheel in Nimbasa watching it longingly. She went on an adventure and recovered from the shock, but still had some mental trauma. She decided to return to what she loved most, preforming, hoping for a better experience
    Stage Name: The Amazing Maya
    Act: Either acrobatics or tight rope walking
    Description/Appearance:She has long light brown hair tied into a braid somehow she wears a red baseball cap over top her braid and manages to keep it on during her preformances. She wears a red dress with orange leggings underneath, and red ballet type shoes. She is 6'0 feet tall and has big brown eyes, that seem to sparkle with curiosity, the only makeup she wears is red lip stick that matches her dress.
    Personality: She is really bubbly and giggly always making bad jokes she learned from clowns, She is always walking on her head when she is upset or really happy. However sometimes her mood swings to upset in a moment when ever someone mentions what happened back when she was at the other circus.
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

Registered User ThatDunsparceFeeling's Avatar

Ooh boy! Count me in!

Name: Kyle 'Catch' Ronaldson
    Partner Pokemon: Exeggcute (Eggbert, Eggward, Beater, Yolk and Rotten)
    History: Kyle lived as an orphan on the streets with his Exeggcute for most of his life before the circus came to town. He went to the auditions and his fantastic skill was discovered. He enjoys performing.
    Act: Juggler
    Appereance: He has short yellow spiky hair and blue eyes. He wears a red bandanna around his head that he made from an old towel. The circus has dressed him up with a long red cape and a tuxeudo. He still insissts on wearing his bandanna.
    Personality: Kyle keeps his thoughts to himself, since he never had friends in the alley way he lived in. He is extremely protective of his Exeggcute (Exeggcutes, since there are five?) and always has him (it? them?) by his side. However, when he is on stage, he goes from being quiet and reclined to being a true performer.

When do we start?

RIP Ashachu. Make an episode of him, dammit!

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Name: Lou Mari Rodgerson (normally called Mari)
    Partner pokemon: Mawile
    History(Optional): Lou's mother and father both worked at the circus and so she was born into the circus and has been taking part in the performances since a young age. Her mother and father though ran away from the circus when she was only three leaving her to be cared by whoever else was working there until she grew old enough to care for herself. She remembers very little of them her last memory being the morning of when they ran away.
    Stage Name: The Great Mari and Mawile
    Act: Tightrope Walker
    Description/Appearance: Mari has a short blonde bob and when she is performing curls it to look more 'old fashioned' she also wears an old fashioned pink dress to create a theme ( http://favim.com/orig/201108/27/dress-fashion-girly-old-fashioned-pink-Favim.com-131951.jpg ) dressing Mawile in similar clothes. She also wears an white beret (http://the-trend.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/19h35rcrm_large.jpg ) and white parasol ( http://www.catherinemee.co.uk/images/amore_umbrella.jpg ) When she's not on stage she will wear fairly simple clothes like chinos and T-shirts and jeans etc.
    Personality: SHe has quite a big personality, she's very crreative and likes to have fun. She can sometimes seem to be the sort of person who keeps to themselves and she doesn't about herself much.
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

All accepted :D we start as soon as we get a new trapeze artist :)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blog Entries

Name: Mila Fey
    Partner pokemon: Misdrevas
    History(Optional):
    Stage Name: Mystic Mystery

Act: trapeze artist
    Description/Appearance: Wears a full black outfit with a deep purple veil. has raven black hair.

Personality: Somewhat of an enigma, keeps to herself a lot but is loyal to those she cares about
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast