Pokemon/Bone Crossover

Thread: Pokemon/Bone Crossover

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon/Bone Crossover

Sometime in the distant future, a group of Pokemon friends are traveling together, after being chased out of their village. They find themselves attacked by a group of savage Pokemon and in the process, end up being seperated from each other. Unbeknowest to the Pokemon, they have all ended in up in a forest nearby a local village which humans inhabit. When the Pokemon friends finally reunite, they find themselves lost and unable to get home. The humans quickly mistrust the Pokemon and attempt to chase them out of the village. However, a friendly farm girl and her grandmother decide to take them in and help them get home. Unforunately, the girl's growing nightmares, as well as the increasinging number of savage pokemon threaten the peace of the village. Now the Pokemon find themselves caught up in a battle against "The Hooded One". Luckily for them, they have a mysterious Dragonite who always manages to come to their rescue.

Based off of the Bone comics, Pokemon essentially serve as the three Bone cousins. The only difference is the Rat Creatures being wild Pokemon and the Bones themselves being Pokemon. Hopefully this rpg will work out.

Characters:

Thorn - A farm girl who is unaware that she is actually a Princess, destined to slay Kingdok and fight The Hooded One. She quickly befriends the Pokemon and hides them in her barn.

Gran'ma Ben - Thorn's grandmother and previously a Queen. Rose now races on foot against cows to earn "money" (Eggs and farm goods), Rose has expirience fighting savage Pokemon.

Lucius Down - Bartender at a local bar. Previously romantically involved with both Rose and her sister, Briar. Lucius is now a cynical old man who supports Rose and tries to talk reason into the village people.

The Hooded One - Ruler of Kingdok and the savage wild Pokemon. Her identity is Briar, the long lost sister of Rose.

Kingdok - Leader of the savage wild Pokemon. A fierce wild Pokemon who will tear apart traitors.

Species:Mudkip
    Personality:Mudkip is a very shy Pokemon who develops a small crush on Thorn upon first meeting her. Mudkip prefers not to fight and prefers peace. Mudkip is a bit of a loner, isolated from his friends, except for Tepig. Mudkip is also very sensitive and his feelings get hurt easily.
    Appearance:Mudkip looks a normal Mudkip except he has a yellow bandana tied around his neck to distinguish him from other Mudkip. The fin on top of his head is shorter than that of an average Mudkip's.
    Moves:Mud Slap, Tackle, Water Gun
    Allegiance:Thorn, his friends.

Species:Tepig
    Personality:Tepig is a bit of a crybaby and is often very paranoid and afraid of everything. Tepig has a slight mistrust for the humans and has a hard time trusting anyone besides his friends.
    Appearance:Tepig has a small white bandana tied around his neck to distinguish him from other Tepig. His ears and tail are also shorter than that of an average Tepig's.
    Moves:Ember, Tackle

I hope that this rpg is easy to understand and that some people will sign up. If you have any questions, just ask.

Rules
    1)No godmodding
    2)You can have up to two characters
    3)Please respect your fellow rpers and the gm.

Have fun!
    Cartmanland.
    Last edited by Cartmanland; 20th September 2011 at 03:59 PM.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Collaborate and listen. Vubberth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon/Bone Crossover

@Cartmanland ; Well, I worked hard this morning, and here's my SU.

Name: Fang
    Species: Arbok
    Personality: Fang is a wily Pokémon with a large appetite. While his intelligence is rather poor, he will do anything to please Kingdok, especially if it will result in getting food. He is also easily distracted and has a rather short attention span, making him impatient and rash.
    Appearance: Fang is about 10' long, which is relatively short for an Arbok. The pattern on is underside is particularly frightening, and he sometimes scares himself with it. Otherwise, Fang is a typical pale-purple Arbok.
    Moves: Coil, Haze, Mud Bomb, Poison Jab.
    Allegiance: Kingdok

Hope you like! Oh, a question. Are you allowed a human character?
    I have claimed: Bidoof | Fly | Everstone | Full Restore
    I am currently playing: Team Fortress 2 | Pokémon Y

Blog Entries

Accepted!

Yes, you are :)

I think I'm going to make a savage wild well.

Species:Raticate
    Personality:This Raticate is particularly stupid. He has no real loyalty to anyone except himself. He also has a strange fondness for Quiche and often expresses his wish to cook the Pokemon in a Quiche.
    Appearance:This Raticate is very fat and his belly hangs out. His feet are barely visible due to his huge stomach. His tail has been cut in half due to one of Kingdok's punishments.
    Moves:Hyper Fang, Crunch
    Allegiance:Himself, Kingdok (If there's something in it for him), The Pokemon Friends (If there's something in it for him)
    Last edited by Cartmanland; 20th September 2011 at 04:02 PM.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries

@Cartmanland ; I thought you were only allowed two characters!
    I might add another SU. I don't know what Pokémon it'll be, but maybe you can find little hints in my avatar, signature, title, groups, etc.

Blog Entries

Yeah, but I'm GM and nobody seems to be signing up. Is it going to be a Chaoboo? Maybe it could be Tepig's older brother :DD

Blog Entries

@Cartmanland ; You got it! Here's my new SU. Hope you like it. :)

Name: Fuego
    Species: Chaoboo
    Personality: Fuego is the playful big brother to Tepig. While he can be understanding and even helpful, he mainly likes to play practical jokes on the other Pokémon. While he is very active and and outspoken, Fuego can sometimes be afraid to express his opinion. He also likes to patronize Pokémon that are smaller than him, and tease them about their imperfections. However, Fuego doesn't have much to back up his own image, not to mention he's still afraid of the dark.
    Appearance:

Moves: Flamethrower, Arm Thrust.
    Allegiance: The other Pokémon, Rose and Thorn.

Blog Entries

Accepted