Pokemon: The Bond (Sign-Up always open!) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon: The Bond (Sign-Up always open!)

Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon: The Bond (Sign-Up always open!)

I left the key in the lock

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

@Darkrai_Destroyer; Accepted.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So how should we all start?
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Jacko19863; Yeah! Go right ahead. Pokemon: The Bond
    Last edited by xelda57; 13th October 2012 at 03:39 PM.
    Links to stuff.

Human:

Name: prefers to go by the nickname AC
    Appearance: Prefers to wear a black hoodie with an eagle on the back of it and black sweatpants with three white stripes going down on each side. For formal events such as gym battles he wears a tuxedo.
    Personality: AC is highly intelligent and a leader among his friends. He likes to help everyone out. This sometimes puts him in a tight spot because he does not have the capability of saying "no" even if he really doesn't like the person he's helping out. So, he has to sacrifice his freetime for others quite constantly.
    History: AC had always been a smart kid in school and he really didn't have Pokemon of his own. He would play with his father's for fun with his brother, but that was about it. He actually never thought about becoming a trainer. He was thinking of other jobs, but Pokemon would only help him out. Then, one day while he was playing with his father's Gallade, he felt the urge to get out o Mossdeep and travel the Pokemon world. For some reason he decided to go to Castelia in the Unova region. It was as if he was being pulled in that direction by some force. So, he got on a ship from Slateport and found himself in Castelia. Now, he will travel through the Unova region.
    Starting Location: Castelia City

Bond Pokemon:
    Species: Abra
    Nickname: Abra
    Appearance: Regular, except that its dark brown parts are black.
    Personality: This Abra, like all other Abras are extremely smart but it has yet to unlock its full capacity. What's odd is that it is active compared to the regular Abra who spent most of their time sleeping. It does not want to sleep for some reason.
    History: Abra has had a peceful past living with his own kind. He rarely had any trainer interaction. One day, when a wayward Ralts travelled to their living grounds, Abra's interaction with him sparked a desire to go out and meet the world. Perhaps, it was the stories Ralts told of about humans. So, he decided to start from Opelucid City, where his colony was living right next to.
    Starting Location: Opelucid City

I left the key in the lock.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@acs1903; Accepted.
    Links to stuff.

Human:
    Name: Xiva Giovanni
    Appearance: Xiva has light brown hair with blue eyes, and isn't usually out in the open. She walks within shadows, because of something she was framed for. When she is seen, she is wearing dark blue jeans with a black t-shirt and a dark vest with attachable sleeves.
    Personality: She is secretive and cunning, however she is very nice and caring once she feels she can trust someone.
    History: She began feeling the bond at 9 years old, however that's when she was framed for robbing a bank and stealing millions of dollars worth of diamonds and money. The closest thing she has with value is an emerald necklace on a gold chain, with the emerald being held by a Flygon. This was given to her by her mother, who she and her father vanished just before the robbery. Her face is still in the 'wanted' section of the newspapers and on posters.
    Starting Location: Opelucid City

Bond Pokemon:
    Species: Flygon
    Nickname: Flyru
    Appearance: Flyru is a shiny Flygon who wears a turquoise bracelet around her right wrist, and can't come off. She also wears a red scarf around her neck.
    Personality: She is fun, and has a lot of energy used to try and make others laugh or feel better.
    History: She was kicked out of her family as soon as she hatched, for her odd coloring. She managed to get to Route 4 after getting on a ship from hoenn to Unova and not getting stomped on by people getting through Castellia. She began feeling the bond as soon as she evolved.
    Starting Location: Desert Resort

I left the key in the lock

I would like to join to just one question. Since your rp already started do I just jump in already with a bond pokemon and start role playing once I sign in?

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@XivaTheZoroark; accepted, though I'd recommend making your starting location closer to the other characters in the rp (currently Nacrene city) and you could also make Xiva already have met Flyru or at least make them in the same area. This is just so that you can be involved with the others in the role-play and you're not just posting to yourself, but you could do either way. @GlaceonLover94; Yes, like I said in the PM, you can have your bond pokemon already with you and can join the RP once I accept your SU.
    Links to stuff.

Human:
    Name: Jason Casanova
    Appearance: 5,3 in height. He has short flat brown hair like dough. Has a couple of hairs very tiny to see sticking out of his head straight up. Has big brown eyes. A pretty small mouth. Everything else is not weird or special. He likes to wear short shorts and short shirts. He will wear jeans and jackets if he really has too. Loves wearing sandals even in the cold.
    Personality: Jason is very kind and gentle towards people and pokemon, more so to pokemon. He often ignores people if they try to be mean to him. He loves climbing trees and hates being in deep pools of water. Has had the strangest pull that he can't explain that keeps him curious. Tightens up around pokemon twice his size.
    History: For years young Jason has had the strangest pull. He traveled Unova without any experience with pokemon and by himself. His pull became very strong once he reached Castelia City. He was a week into his tenth birthday when he found the eevee. There bond was very strong indeed. Jason, after finding his bond pokemon went back to his home town of Nacrene City. Jason fear of water came after tentacool and tentacruel brought him under water without Jason expecting it. He was under the water for no more than five seconds but it really scared Jason. Jason has this sixth scene knowing when his eevee is not near by.
    Starting Location: Nacrene City. The history is above.
    Occupation: Young Jason is a talented cook. Good thing for his partner eevee to because she is always hunger. Jason also is good at experimenting and creating brand new cooking recipes for pokemon. (His cooking talent seems to be only for pokemon.)

Bond Pokemon:
    Species: Eevee
    Nickname: Autumn
    Appearance: Seems slightly smaller then the normal eevee. Her brownish eyes seem to sparkle at night.
    Personality: Eats constantly. She loves food and is willing to try anything. Loves to jump on Jason's shoulder. She has this sixth sense if her trainer is not close by.
    History: Young Autumn, like Jason has been following her strange pull all the way from the city of dragons. It brought her to Castelia City where she found her bond trainer. Her experience of constant traveling has left her with great endurance and stamina. Autumn was born in the city of dragons but does not remember her mother or father since she hatched alone.
    Starting Location: Nacrene City with her trainer. History above.

Her you go

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@GlaceonLover94; please read the rules.
    Links to stuff.

Sorry I already read them but forgot to put this.

say I left the key in the lock.

Any rules that say put stuff like that in your sign up sheet I always forget lol. Thanks.

Oh, ok. I'll make Flyru be in accumula town, then.
    SQUIRREL! wait... no, it was a dog...

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Alright then. You can jump right in to the RP.
    Links to stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12