Pokemon: The Bond (Sign-Up always open!)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: The Bond (Sign-Up always open!)

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Pokemon: The Bond (Sign-Up always open!)

Like I said in the title, you can sign up at any time, regardless of where in the RP we are. So feel free!

In the world of pokemon, many people are friends with their pokemon. Some are cruel. But there is also a select group of people with a special bond with a single pokemon. They can understand their bonded-with pokemon and have great friendship with them. These people do not keep their bond pokemon inside a pokeball. Their bond pokemon is usually the only pokemon with them.
    The way that a bond happens is simply by chance, though it is extremely rare,. They both feel a type of pull in each other's direction until they find each other. Once they do find each other, they are impossible to separate further than a few meters.

This role-play begins before anyone here has found their bond pokemon. Nobody knows much about them. Though this role-play is only in Unova, you may have any pokemon as your bond pokemon.

Rules:

Sign-up Sheet:

My Sign-ups (You can use these as examples)

Accepted and Reserved
    Last edited by xelda57; 5th October 2012 at 07:57 PM.
    You should read Cucumber Quest because it's a rad webcomic that anyone can enjoy.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bond

Name: Tailisu Edge
    Appearance:Tailisu is 5'5 with light skin, his build is average. A distinguishing feature of him is his Heterochromia, his left eye is blue while his right one is green. He has Dark Brown Hair that is a little shaggy that has choppy bangs. He always carries a bag that carries a bunch of his stuff like his Sketch Pad, Pokegear and Pokeballs.
    Personality: Tailisu is an optimistic and eccentric kid. He is very good nature and is always nice to people, even mean ones. Nothing will make him break up a good friendship and even if he has a valid reason it would be very hard to do so for him. He always says weirds thing when stating something. When he's not doing anything important you can find him drawing on his sketch pad which he carries everywhere.
    History: Tailisu is a normal boy who is living in Striaton City with his parents and two older siblings. He goes to the trainer school so he can prepare for a trainer's life. He doesn't have a pokemon but hopes to get one, preferably one who he doesn't need to forcibly capture. A while ago, he felt that he might find something in the west.
    Starting Location: Striaton City
    Occupation: Doesn't currently have one, he's just a student for now.

I left the key in the lock

Bond Pokemon:
    Species: Hoothoot
    Nickname: Garr
    Appearance: He looks like a normal Hoothoot except for several scars located in several parts of his body.
    Personality: A loner. He's always aloof and analyzing everything from far away.
    History: Hoothoot had a life full of hardship ever since he was young. His parents were killed by a Scolipede and he was forced to fend for himself ever since. This gave a strong hate for bug pokemon. He never stays in the same place. He is willing to do anything to survive. Lately while staying in Pinwheel Forest for the time being he felt a strange impulse to head east.
    Starting Location: Pinwheel Forest

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Tailisu10; Accepted.
    You should read Cucumber Quest because it's a rad webcomic that anyone can enjoy.

Cats: The Original Trolls Aldo512's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Aldo512 On Twitter

Human:
    Name: Ian Hale
    Appearance:
    Personality: Ian is a kind person and tries his best to help people as much as he can. While he tends to be slightly nervous around other people, he is much more at ease around Pokemon and so is planning on becoming a Pokemon doctor to help them.
    History: When he was young, Ian spent much of his time swimming in the bay nearby. As such, he was often around Pokemon more then other people and became much more interested in helping them however he could. After a few years of interacting with the Pokemon, he found a way to help them by studying to become a Pokemon doctor. Still, he constantly felt an odd pull to go somewhere far off and couldn't shake the feeling that something special was waiting for him.
    Starting Location: Undella Town

Bond Pokemon:
    Species: Absol
    Nickname: Sala
    Appearance: A regular Absol with a bell tied around her neck
    Personality: Sala is quiet and shy most of the time, preferring to hide behind anything she can to avoid others. She does her best to keep out of trouble, but that doesn't always work out for her.
    History: Sala was raised by her parents in Hoenn and spent most of her days in seclusion to avoid other Pokemon. The few times she did go out, everybody she met either ran away or tried to chase her away in case she tried to cause some disaster. During one of her rare excursions out in the open, she fell asleep inside of an airplane while trying to hide and by the time she woke up, it was already time for take off. Panicking, she tried to find some way off the plane before being found by a passenger on board who tried to help her keep calm and gave her the bell she now wears as a gift. As she began to calm down, she felt a strange urge to travel...somewhere. Wherever it was, she could tell that this plane was taking her in the right direction.
    Starting Location: Castelia City

I left the key in the lock
    Last edited by Aldo512; 23rd September 2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Aldo512; Good sign-up, but please read the rules.

Cats: The Original Trolls Aldo512's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Aldo512 On Twitter

I knew I was forgetting something. I'm very sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Aldo512; It's fine. Accepted.

Hmm... Interesting. Reminds me a little of His Dark Materials...

Can I reserve Jolteon?
    Last edited by UmbraFox; 25th September 2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: I am quite possibly retarded

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Name: Ciarda Flaire
    Appearance: Ciarda has red hair, green eyes, and wears a red-and-yellow outfit with yellow flats.
    Personality: Ciarda is a daring girl, and as such, is the daughter of Skyla.
    History: ??? (revealed in RP.)
    Starting Location: Mistralton City (:P)

Bond Pokemon:
    Species: Tranquill
    Nickname: Tanisa
    Appearance: It's a Shiny.
    Personality: Brave and smart
    History: It was raised from an egg, and later hatched into Tranquill.
    Starting Location: Route 3 Daycare.
    Last edited by Leavanny Duo; 4th October 2012 at 12:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@Leavanny; Accepted. @UmbraFox; Sure, reserved.

Default Re: Pokemon: The Bond (Sign-Up always open!)

Human:

Bond Pokemon:

How's that?

Ah, and I left the key in the lock

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Can I reserve Zoroark till I get my SU written?

I left the key in the lock.

EDIT: Done

Last edited by FourCartridge; 3rd October 2012 at 04:15 PM.

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Human:
    Name: Kyouhei (Kyo) Hirama
    Appearance:
    Personality: Relaxed, calm, Not one to rush
    History: Kyo was born and raised in Goldenrod city, Johto through most of his life. Up until he was 9, he dreamed of starting his journey with a Cyndaquil, his childhood friend planning to take a Totodile, and the pair planning to travel together. This dream was lost when his father got a job transfer to Castalea, and he was moved to Striaton. Dragged away from his friends and dreams made the boy abit distant to people, and in much less of a hurry to get started. It was only through his mothers urging that hes even gone to get his first pokemon from Prof Juniper.
    Starting Location: Striaton City

Bond Pokemon:
    Species: Snivy
    Nickname: Ivy
    Appearance: Right eye is a lighter shade
    Personality: Easy going, Happy, Loves to take in the scenery durring travel
    History: A pokemon breed as a future starter for a young trainer. She has yet to see much of the world.
    Starting Location: Nuvema Town (Juniper starter)

Key! Lock! Other word! Woot :D
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Human:
    Name: Zach Tamachi
    Appearance: Black eyes, White skin, Hair is also a dark brown with spikes, But not ridiculous. Wears a blue top with a small food smudge close to his left shoulder. The tshirt has "Gotta catch 'em all" Imprinted on the front & a pokeball on the back. The tshirt is blue. He wears some plain grey tracksuits.
    Personality: Quiet, But when in social activity: Fun and absolutely hilarious. Always up for a battle, And not afraid to reach for dreams, Even if other people think he's crazy. He has some secrets that he doesn't tell anyone. Not even the closest person.
    History: Living in a country town, He went to quite a small school, Hence why he has no social skills. He grew up with his mum & younger sister. He started feeling the bond with his "Bond Pokémon" Bagon when he saw him running around hitting the berries off the trees. That day he hid behind a tree watching it enjoy itself without the company of others. It was a lot like him, In a way.
    Starting Location: Nuvema town (Obvs because its small)

Bond Pokemon:
    Species: Bagon, With a slight different colouration (Soon to find out he is a rare one-of-a-kind shiny, If thats kay)
    Nickname: No nickname.
    Appearance: A shiny bagon :3 Zack hasn't realised yet, Though.
    Personality: Fun, But quiet. Likes to be on his own.
    History: Bagon actually saw Zach watching him, And followed him allllllll the way home. Zach heard a noise from outside at night, And Bagon was asleep, Below his window. He figured it was the same one since it still had berry stains on its hands. He got to the unova region when some crooks took him on a boat to sell him to team rocket in Unova. Bagon escaped.
    Starting Location: The forest beyond Nuvema town's fence. (There isn't a name for it yet)

Just realised... I left the key in the lock. Damn, I needed to start the car ¬.¬
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

@UmbraFox; @FourCartridge; @trainer_ebony; @Jacko19863;
    All accepted. Join the thread whenever you're ready, but please keep this in mind:
    Last edited by xelda57; 4th October 2012 at 06:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast