Pokemon: The Bond - Page 2

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: The Bond

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: The Bond

Ciarda kept telling Trainers in the cave not to fight "her Pokemon", because she had none. She felt the need to go.... South all of a sudden. Odd. I never had this instinct before.

Tanisa started to fly past Pinwheel Forest. That Hoothoot should be near Undella Town! she thought. I'm lucky I came from this region.

(OOC: Shoot, sorry for being late)

Accumula Town

Jamie Larson peeked through the window out his room as a breeze passed though. It would have been a beautiful day to enjoy the scenery, except for one thing. Lately he had begun to feel a pull. It could happen at any time of the day; whether he was eating, trying to go the sleep, or something, he would sense some strong fore that made him look in a direction, often thin air. It was starting to take over his thoughts, and sometimes he swore something was sending him a mental message: "Find me."

Jamie would often set his mind on other things to focus himself, but even then the pull came back. He was even trying to fill his mind with static. Jamie hoped that whatever it was that wanted to see him, it wasn't far. Unova is a big place...

Route 3 Outskirts

The trees that marked the edge crackled a bit as a black and red figure moved through them, leaving claw marks at the trees it climbed through them. Aita, being attracted to color and light, had chosen to move along the route instead of going a straight line towards the mental suggestion that she find something. Figuring it be a long way off, Aita decided to move quickly to save time, and it was paying off, as Stration City was now in view. Aita smiled, knowing her goal was not far off now.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ciarda had finally got out of the cave. "Whew..." she said. Driftveil City was beyond Route 6. She fell over.

Tanisa had started to land for a rest.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

(OOC: Okay, @Aldo512; assuming you're still in this thing, I'm going to continue as in Ian is following but there isn't much conversation going on. And I'm not annoyed or angry, so don't worry; I just need to move on with the RP, so I'm informing you of this.)

May continued walking down Route 14 with Ian. They were nearing the famous, Pokemon-full White Forest. She wondered if she would find what she was looking for here.

Auros saw an exit to Black City up ahead. Finally! He thought as he went on. The Lucario soon found himself in White Forest, where he sat down to rest in the peace and quiet of the place for a few moments.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Cats: The Original Trolls Aldo512's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Aldo512 On Twitter

(Not a problem. I was just making a post)

"So, do you mind me asking where you're heading?" Ian asked May as they arrived in White Forest.

After dragging herself through the desert, Sala finally found her way back to Nimbasa city. She normally would have tried to keep hidden in case anybody tried to chase her away, but she was too tired to do much more then collapse on the ground.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ciarda lay unconscious in front of Chargestone Cave.

Tanisa woke up and started to Chargestone Cave; her instincts told her to. She was at Castelia City, headed to said cave.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

(Awesome.
    Oh, and this goes for everyone who isn't bonded with a telepathic pokemon or something: Only the person with the bond can understand the pokemon they are bonded with.)

May thought for a moment. "I have no idea, actually..." She said. "I just woke up this morning and I wanted to travel sou- IS THAT A LUCARIO IN UNOVA?!"
    Auros looked up. And this is not good. But she doesn't seem dangerous, somehow. "No, it's a Rotom in Kanto. Of course it's a- oh, forget it." Auros said, knowing they wouldn't understand him.
    May froze. "What the... did you just... Ian, did you hear... what... Did the Lucario just talk?" she stuttered.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Tanisa reached Chargestone Cave as Ciarda woke up. "Crap!" said Tanisa. "D-Did the Tranquill just talk?"

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

After awhile travling, Kyouhei arives at Junipers lab. "Hey. Prof. Juniper?" He calls out, entering the lab. "My mother said you were expecting me?"

(@Xelda57 : You said you play NPC right? So do you do Juniper?)
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Tanisa looked at Ciarda. "Yes, I did."

Blog Entries

"Are you okay May? It didn't say anything, or at least nothing I could understand," Ian told May, confused at her sudden reaction to the Lucario.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

(Yep)

Professor Juniper walked in from another room. "Oh, hello!" she said to Kyouhei. "That's right. I have these pokemon for you to choose from," she told him as she tossed three pokeballs. "Your first pokemon on your journey! And here's your pokedex and other pokeballs, while you decide."

May shook her head. "But I could have sworn I heard it say, 'no, it's a Rotom in Kanto' in a sarcastic tone..."
    Auros' eyes widened as he heard the human quote his exact words. He stood up, intending to step back, but instead his legs took him forward.
    May looked blank as he approached, as if she was completely out of ideas as to what she thought was going on.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

Shawn is walking around nuvema town then he traveled to route 1
    While Slasher was injured in route 8 trying to advance

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

(If I'm not mistaken, we have more than one person around Nuvema Town/Route 1, so everyone try to interact.)

Auros went up to May, looking confused. He grabbed her shoulder, meaning to question her, but the moment they came in contact, they both froze.
    At the same time, they thought, There is something strange going on. A barrier has been broken...
    May turned to Ian as Auros stepped back. "I can understand him." was all she said.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"Well, if you say so," Ian said, more then a little skeptical about the whole thing. "So, did he say anything about why he's here or anything like that?"

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast