Pokemon: The Bond

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: The Bond

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Pokemon: The Bond

@Aldo512; @Tailisu10; @Leavanny; Okay, let's begin!
    @UmbraFox; Feel free to sign up anytime.
    Same goes for anyone wanting to join- just sign up here.

May Kera, sitting in her corner under the Village Bridge of Unova, had just woken up from a cold night's sleep outside. As an orphan, she had nowhere to go, so she had settled under the Village Bridge where nobody would find her and take her back to that wretched orphanage. She felt odd... there was a strange pull, an urge to travel again. But I'm safe here! She protested against her own thoughts as if they weren't really hers. I...I have to go... She knew it, somehow. She would go southeast.
    Grabbing her things, she wondered if this was a result of her multiple personality disorder. It would certainly make sense. Arguments in her own head... But whatever wanted her to leave from inside her head felt less familiar to her than any of her own personalities. She hoped that whatever was pulling her would pull her other personalities, too, so she wouldn't get confused and off-task. That got rather annoying.

Auros, a Lucario, was walking around Pinwheel forest, but he wanted to go further than the confining boundaries of the trees. He began walking northwest.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: The Bond

Tailisu was in Striaton's garden with his friends, they were all enjoying it's beauty. While walking they passed by the western exit, suddenly Tailisu stopped. He turned his head to look at the exit, he had the same feeling that he needed to go to west. Staring at the exit for a little while, he then started walking a few steps towards it before he felt his hand being grabbed. "Hey Tailisu what are you doing?" When the boy turned his head to face the person he found that it was one of his friends, she had a confused look on her face. "Oh sorry! I'm just being absentminded...haha.." His friend could only roll her eyes as they both walked back to their group which during it Tailisu was staring at the exit.

A Hoothoot from Pinwheel Forest, he had his meal so he decided to head east cause his instincts was telling him to go there. While flying he passed by a Lucario, he thought that it was weird seeing a Pokemon like him in Unova.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Lucario noticed the Hoothoot and shared the exact same thoughts. What's a Hoothoot doing here?... Well, I'm not one to talk. He continued walking in almost the opposite direction as the flying pokemon.

May frowned as she was walking. I have to go this way. I wonder if any adults will see and recognize me? I'll- ........ Ha! Like somebody would recognize me from the news! Oh please! she thought as she switched personalities rather fast.
    Links to stuff.

Cats: The Original Trolls Aldo512's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Aldo512 On Twitter

Looking through his bag one final time, Ian prepared to set out from Undella Town. He still didn't know exactly where he was supposed to go or what was waiting for him there, but he couldn't keep ignoring the urge to travel for much longer. Besides, whatever it was felt closer then it did every other time he'd felt like this. "Here goes nothing," he said to himself, heading out towards the south.

Shakily stepping off the plane that brought her to Castelia City, Sala looked around curiously. She had no idea where she was or how she would get home, but for now she had something else to take care of. Taking her first steps into this new environment, she began heading north, trusting that whatever it was that was drawing her there was safe to follow.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

(For reasons other than bringing people together, let's limit the use of planes. I'm gonna use one right here, though, to get this going. And I do understand that Sala was on a plane to get to Unova, so that's fine.)
    May boarded a plane to Undella town and had just stepped off, instantly feeling that she hadn't gone nearly far enough. However, she didn't want to board any more planes because there were so many adults, so many official procedures.. May saw a boy ( @Aldo512; ) going towards Route 14 and decided on the spot he was safe to talk to.
    "Hello," she said. Her natural nervousness towards strangers, and the fact that she had maintained one personality throughout several hours of airports and riding a plane, made her start flipping through all three of them very fast. "I'll fight you, and I'll wi- Ah ha ha ha ha! Aren't I funny- Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry, let me expl- ha ha ha! No need to apologize!" She made the appropriate gestures for each thing she said, switching with each personality, of course.

Auros continued walking east, exiting Pinwheel Forest and entering Black City, heading towards White forest. (On the Unova map, there is land between those two places, so I'm going like that. In addition, I'm going to assume that both White Forest and Black City exist, and the Opelucid City issue will be addressed if and when we come to it.)
    Last edited by xelda57; 29th September 2012 at 04:06 PM.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Tailisu is feeling very giddy than he has recently. His family were taking a car trip to Nacrene City then for Castelia for some InnerTourism. They were going to the west so hopefully he might find out why is he being pulled there.. He sat between his Older Brother and Sister in the backseat and his Dad was driving while his Mother was in the passenger seat. They left Striaton City, first stop:Nacrene City.

The travelling Hoothoot was taking a rest near the exit of Pinwheel Forest. He was eating berries that he found which he considers one of the few blessing in his life.

Blog Entries

"Um...Hi," Ian said to the girl who approached him, backing away from her slightly as she began rapidly cycling through various different moods. "Anyway, I kind of need to get going now, so if you could just move aside," he continued, nervously trying to get away from her.

Finding her way out of the large city, Sala found herself in what looked like a desert. Pawing at the sand in front of her, she headed across, hoping to get out of the heat soon.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

May froze, then blinked. "I..." she saw the nervous look about him. "Oh, dear. I'm so, so sorry. I have a multiple personality disorder, so I do that sometimes... I'm heading in that direction, too! How about we travel together?" Why did I tell him I have the disorder? ...I feel like I can trust him. I think we have something in common... a common goal. Destiny. But what goal is that? I don't even know what it is, and yet I feel like we both have it...

Auros went through Black City, darting through the shadows as so not to be seen.
    Last edited by xelda57; 30th September 2012 at 07:48 PM.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"I guess you can come, if you want to. I'm not sure how far I'll be going though," Ian admitted, just as much to himself as to her. While he always knew that he didn't have any sort of idea about where he'd be heading, it felt different to just say that he had no idea what he was doing. Still, it was good to have someone with him who hopefully did have an idea of where she was going.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Okay, cool. Let's see, I might as well explain this quickly right now," May said as they entered Route 14 and began walking. "If I start acting violent and stay that way for more than... oh, say, ten seconds, just stay calm and stay out of range of me. If I start laughing at everything, I'm fine. Just ignore it. If I do anything else other than those two and how I am now, we've got a problem because I've never done that before."

Auros continued walking through Black City. This is huge! I hope I'm not lost!
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for extreme lateness.

Tanisa, a Tranquill, who lived on route 3 of Unova, had been escaping a crazy Petilil, two stalker Roggenrola, three dumb Woobat, and a mean Zebstrika. I hope whatever comes- she thought before she heard the mean Zebstrika, Zed wish her bad luck. "I hope those Roggenrola don't follow."

Ciarda wandered around Mistralton City. "Hey, see ya later, Mom!" she said into the Gym there. "Okay!" a voice responded. Ciarda ran for Chargestone Cave, remembering to bring her sister, Alina, who owned a Flareon and a Pignite.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

( @Leavanny; I'm sorry, but: 1. You never registered Ciarda as the daughter of Skyla (whom I, as the GM, control because she is a canon character.) 2. Alina is unregistered. You need to register her and have me accept before you use her.)
    May began walking into Route 10 with Ian.

Auros was indeed lost as he wandered the streets of Black City. Greeeaaaaatttt...
    Links to stuff.

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kyouhei sighed as he left home, his bag slung over his shoulder.
    His mother smiled and waved from the front door. "Go on baby! Prof. Juniper is waiting for you!"
    Another sigh from the boy and he left, south bound to Junipers lab. Hes taking it slow, loking around. The Pidove and Patrat he sees around him bring up another sigh. The Hoot-hoot and Ratata hed grown used to seeing were now seperaited from him by miles upon miles of ocean. By his side, his mothers Houndour, Skullkid, walked by his side for protection. Atleast one familliar face...

Ivy, Still simply Snivy right now sits in Junipers lab. While the other pokemon play, waiting for the new trainers, she sits by the window, simply wishing to escape. To travel. To see the world outside her pokeball, outside this lab.
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: Oh fine.

Ciarda had to find something. Fast. She was in a cave with no Pokemon to save her.

Jay was pretty happy with himself. A 58-buck pull on a cold Icirrus morning outside the Pokemon Centre wasn't bad by his standards, although his fingers were sore from playing the guitar in the cold. Something had bugged him all morning, however. He had felt a strange pull, a call almost, that came from the south-east. Intrigued, he decided to quickly pack his bags, And head south-west onto route 7, towards Mistralton City.

Lustre was pretty confused. He had just seen a Hoothoot and a Lucario, both in pinwheel forest. He wondered how these non-native pokemon had ended up in Unova, then he stopped to think about how he had arrived here. Then he shrugged it off, and just put it down to global warming, because apparently global warming was the cause of all problems nowadays...
    Last edited by UmbraFox; 5th October 2012 at 05:34 AM. Reason: I am quite possibly an idiot

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast