Pokemon Blazing Red and Forest Green!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Blazing Red and Forest Green!

Default Pokemon Blazing Red and Forest Green!

Amaranth raced out of his house and immediately knocked on Faere's house.
    "C'mon and wake up." He quickly said into his Xtranseiver to hers. He then
    said the same to Eliot's and ran off to the Professor's lab, Professor Mary.

~Roleplay Padawan~

Default Re: Pokemon Blazing Red and Forest Green!

Alex swiftly rode his bike down the dirt road, trying to keep a steady but quick pace so he wouldn't be late. "I'm..*huff*... almost to... *huff* Pallet." he said, breathing hard. "R-riding all the way from *huff* Saffron City wan't my smartest *huff* idea." He slowed his bike for a second and patted his pocket containing the Pokeball his mother had given him as a parting gift, a Vulpix, in which, after pondering over names for the duration of the bike trip, Alex decided to name Amber. "Almost t-there." He said, the rooftops of Pallet Town beginning to appear on the horizon.

Entering her lab quickly he smiled "Hey Mary, I decided to get up early to choose my pokemon, My friends
    are still either asleep or they obtained my message, I believe Alex is on his way too."Amaranth said, huffing.

"Well, I guess you can choose since its obvious your an early bird."Mary said, revealing three pokeballs, Amaranth
    grabbed the middle one. "I'm sure this is him, Charmander, come on out!"Amaranth said as a red tiny salamander
    came out and smiled at Amaranth.

"Looks like you've been studying."Mary said as she gave him ten potions, pokeballs, and a
    Charcoal. "Well, you can wait for Faere and Eliot if you like here, or you can leave."Mary said, brushing
    her red hair.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Kina woke up as her alarm was going off. "I guess it's time to start my journey," she said getting out of bed, letting a smile cross her face. She had been waiting for this for a long time. She got ready grabbing her bag she had prepared the night before, ate breakfast, and said goodbye to her parents as she wouldn't see them for a while. She then left the house and went towards the Professor's lab. Once she got their she entered to see a boy about her age with black hair in red. "Professor Mary I'm here for my starter," she spoke up.

Blog Entries

"I shall follow you momentarily, Mr. Amaranth." Eliot said. He was already up, and had already woken up an hour earlier to make himself look nice. He soon followed to the lab.
    "Afternoon, Amaranth. Kina, you are looking gorgeous as ever this morning. Professor Mary, I would like my starter, if you please." Eliot said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"I got my Charmander with me already, Finally it looks like you guys have
    woken up."Amaranth said quietly, thus he'd changed his persona. "I can't be childish
    when I'm a pokemon trainer, Or I'll fail."Amaranth leaned against the wall,
    recovering his Charmander into its pokeball, he walked out of the lab.

Blog Entries

Kina rolled her eyes at Eliot. "Professor since I was here before him, I get to choose first right? I've already decided I want squirtile," she said to the professor, looking at the other two pokeballs.

~Roleplay Padawan~

Upon entering Pallet Town, Alex reached into the messenger bag slung over his torso and grabbed the town map he had bought before leaving Saffron. He quickly scrutinized the item, then sped off again in the direction of the lab. Alex could barely contain his excitement and anticipation, and with every pedal it grew, as he rode his bike up to the front of the lab. He stepped off and hit his kickstand down into the dirt before glancing at his watch. Darn, twelve after. Looks like I'll be waiting three minutes. Turns out one of Alex's "things" was that he could not enter a building unless the current time ended in a five or zero.

Amaranth began walking into Route 1, feeling refreshed, he through out his Charmander and
    activated his PokeBattle Gear. He witnessed a Pikachu nearby and ran up to it.

"Hmph, you look like your not much of a challenge, alright, lets go!"He turned his hat around and sneered
    evilly, his PokeBattle Gear which was an ear piece had formed into a scouter like position, the lense cyan.

"Digitalization activate, Pokemon Battle, Start, Charmander use Scratch!"Amaranth said as his Charmander dashed
    forward, slicing Pikachu's left shoulder but not doing much, the Pikachu then countered by doing Thundershock,
    which almost paralyzed Charmander.

"Easy, Charmander, take it down with Ember!"Charmander ran forward and torched Pikachu's face with little flames, burning it and making it dizzy for awhile. "Charmander come back, Now its time for the pokeball, Go!"Amaranth said as he threw the ball forward, catching the Pikachu with three shakes. He checked his pokedex, seeing the Pikachu had Thundershock, Growl and Quick Attack, along with Charge, and was level 5, the same level of his Charmander. It was a female Pikachu.

His Charmander was level 5 with Scratch, Tail Whip(Offensive move in this RP),Ember and Bite. Amaranth continued on to Viridian City after checking his pokemon. "Hmm, I guess I'll rest here for awhile and wait for Eliot and Faere to arrive here, maybe I'll get to battle with that girl Kina, that Eliot calls her."Amaranth said, sneering, he settled down in the lounge area of the Pokemon center, drinking Soda he bought from the vending machine.

Blog Entries

OOC: How do we know what moves our pokemon know?

Blog Entries

OOC: Pokedex, I imagine.

"Tell me, Kinda, would you like to come with? I am heading to Viridian to challenge Giovanni." Eliot said, taking a Nidoran. "It is safer to travel with more than one person, no?"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Grabbing her Squirtle, Kina replied to Eliot. "As long as you can defend yourself."

OOC: I meant like how Soda Pop's charmander knew ember at lv.5, and his pikacu knows quick attack at lv. 5

Blog Entries

"I have a Nidoran!" Eliot said cheerfully, releasing the purple, horned Pokemon. "Let us be off, then." He then walked out the door and took out a map. "Hm..." He said, holding it upside down. "Um."

Blog Entries

Kina smacked her forehead seeing Eliot holding the map upside down. "Give me that," she said taking the map and holding it right side up, then heading in the correct direction, not waiting for Eliot assuming he could keep up.

~Roleplay Padawan~

As Alex watched the time turn to fifteen minutes after the hour, he strode up to the front door of the large research lab. Deciding to be polite, Alex knocked before he entered, but not before spinning around three times, another small quirk of his. He opened the door and walked in, sunlight glinting off of the marble floor tiles. Glancing around at the complicated research equipment scattered around the lab, Alex called, "Professor? I'm here for my Pokedex and beginning Trainer supplies."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast