Pokemon Big Brother Season One

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Big Brother Season One

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Big Brother Season One

Welcome to a house where cameras watch your every move. Everything you say is broadcast to the world. You are now entering the Big Brother House, where 16 Pokemon will stay, isolated from the rest of the world. Every week, they must evict one of their own until only one remains and will win this Season of Big Brother!

Big Brother Terms:
    Head Of Household:The HOH is given the authority to nominate two people for eviction. You can only become HOH by winning an HOH Challenge (Is explained below), the person who is HOH can only be HOH for a week. When your week of HOH is over there will be a new HOH Challenge and the current HOH will automatically be disqualified because you cannot be HOH two weeks in a row.

Nominations:Two players are nominated to evict from the Big Brother House. They are given a chance to save themselves in a Power Of Veto Challenge. On Eviction Night players will vote for one of the two nominees (HOH and Nominees are not allowed to vote), the Nominee with the most votes will be evicted from the Big Brother House.

The Power Of Veto:A special necklace won in a Power Of Veto Challenge. It gives the holder the authority to take one person off of the Nomination status. A Nominee may use the POV on themselves or the other Nominee. Any other player can use the POV. Some players choose not use it. When a Nominee is taken off the block, the HOH must replace them with a new player. The new nomination cannot be changed and one of the two Nominees will be evicted.

HOH Challenge & POV Challenge:Every Thursday and Sunday, I will post a question or part of a riddle in my blog. The first person to PM me the correct reply is the new HOH/POV Holder. I will not change the HOH/POV Holder. Whoever gets it first, gets it first. No questions asked, no arguements. The answer must be correct to become HOH/POV Holder.

Rules
    1)No arguing about the HOH\POV Challenges. We will know who got it first.
    2)Average players cannot nominate each other for eviction. Only the HOH has the authority to do so.
    3)The POV may only be used on one nominee and it may only be used once a week.
    4)No swearing or cursing please.
    5)As this is the first season, there will be no hidden twists to worry about.
    6)You will be kicked out of the Big Brother House if you disrespect the rules or act hostile to your fellow players.
    7)Arguing is allowed, no physical fighting.
    8)An HOH cannot change their mind. The Nominations are set in stone.

A group of Pokemon stood outside of the Big Brother House. They had all found Big Brother Keys in their houses and made their way here. Julie's face appeared on the television screen and greeted them.

"Alright." Julie started. "The males may now enter the house and claim a bed."
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Big Brother Season One

Anon the Smeargle walked in, jumping on the biggest bed of them all "Enter my teratory, and you're dead." he snapped at everyone else.
    A poem for JR <3

Hydro Finds a soft blue bed and puts his stuff on it."Called this bed, is there a pool here."
    Looking For a battle for DPPT
    Trainer name: Joshua
    FC:0002 8096 7850
    VM/PM me

2+2 Solve It or Die

Blog Entries

Dusk the Larvitar entered the Big Brother House. The reason he was here was because all of his friends made him go. He went into the bedroom and claimed a dark green bed. He sat on the bed and sighs. " I hope I don't regret this..." He thought.

Blog Entries

Flame charged in and umped onto a dark red bed. "This is my style!"

Blog Entries

While the boys claimed their beds. The women stood outside. After about ten minutes, Julie told them "Girls, you may now enter the Big Brother House and claim a bed."

Ruby rushed into the house resisting the urge to chase her tail with pure excitement. Ruby found a nice little room with Hawaiian styled wallpaper and claimed a bed.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries

Dotty the Seedot entered timidly. Seeing all the good beds taken he went over and sat on the couch.

Uh huh... Well... Huh... Pokebreeder10's Avatar

Claws was a little late, but as he stepped into the house, he turned to his left, and saw an icy blue painted room. He stepped in, felt how cold it was, and jumped on the bed. "Epic room, dude!" He said to no one particular.
    Credit for avatar to lawnmowergirl.
    Pokemon black friend code:
    2323-0113-9260

Slithering into the cabin, Anima picked out a room that had a miniature pond for her bed, as she was rather fond of them. Smiling, Anima slithered into her room, arranging rocks and taking out miniature trees, really just decorating her room. Soon, it looked very peaceful.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Gray was running late, but he finally made it, he picked a white colored room, with a black bed.
    It had two testing dummies, which were really just over sized punching bags, one red, one blue.

"I like this place, I hope I can learn some moves with these...err... huge punching bags?"

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Devon had already picked out a room with a pool side view. He layed on his bed ans started to take a snooze.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

Alpha smoothly walked in and rested on a shadow black bed with hints of red. He sighed.
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

Blog Entries

OOC:Everyone, I appreciate your quick replies. There have been some people who most likely live in different time zones. I don't want to hit the Fastforward button but this rpg will have to pick up. You will not miss much, I gurantee you this. And you will also have ALL NIGHT to catch up. GoldenRodGirl has informed me that she will be absent for maybe 2 weeks so I am planning on having her character enter later. The HOH Challenge is still in progress and will be hosted in my friend's blog so that I may compete. Afterwards, I will disqualified from all HOH Challenges. Its only fair, guys.

Julie's voice broadcast throughout the entire house. "Houseguests." Julie started. "Once you have picked your bed please go into the living room for a special announcement."

Ruby hurried into the living room, wondering what surprise Julie had in store for them.

Blog Entries

-Gray rushes to the living room-
    "Hmmm... I wonder what this is about..."

Blog Entries
    Follow CuboneKing On Twitter
    Visit CuboneKing's Youtube Channel

Alpha hopped off and sulked into the living room.
    ALFALFA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    People who haven't played Mario Kart haven't lived their life to the fullest.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast