Pokemon Aura School - The Approaching Darkness

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Aura School - The Approaching Darkness

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Aura School - The Approaching Darkness

This is an old RP that people seemed to like. I’ve Spruced (I hate that word) it up a little. If you were in the old RP, you still need to read the plot, as it has changed.

Plot:

Within each generation, there are Aura Guardians; those with the power to sense aura and use it to their advantage. Also within each generation, there are those born with the power of Dark Aura. The two sides lived in harmony for many centuries, until The Darkness began to attack.

The Aura Guardians became angry, and began to rebel.

Now, years later, it has ended with a war.

Your Role:

Aura Guardians must be trained to control their abilities and, once having mastered them, have a duty to teach the next generation.

You may either be an Aura Guardian, a Teacher of Aura, or a member of the Darkness.

The Aura Guardians:

Aura Guardians are born with the power of aura, and are able to wield it to their advantage. Their aura is one of the seventeen Pokemon types, excluding normal, dark and dragon (see below).

They have been sent letter via Pelipper telling them about their abilities, and that they needed to be trained to fight against The Darkness.

Teachers of Aura:

Teaches of aura are the Aura Guardians of the past generation. It is their duty to train the new Aura Guardians and assist them in their fight against The Darkness.

The Darkness:

The Darkness have the power of dark aura. They have declared war against the Aura Guardians and Teachers of Aura alike. Their abilities, however, are limited; they only have one. It varies between…

Moves: They are able to use up to four Pokemon moves, though not something stupid like “Wing Attack” if they have no wings.

Transformation: They are able to transform into an array of Dark-type Pokemon.

Spiritual: They are able to suck all light out of a certain place (Om nom nom :P)

The league of five

The league of five are five, immortal dragons. Well… when I say immortal, they can’t die naturally. They have to die in battle. They have served the Aura Guardians for many centuries, and choose one to do the bidding of within each generation.

Rules:
    Brake any two, and you’re out.

Da Formz:

Aura Guardian:

Teacher of Aura:

Member of The Darkness:
    You wont have much of a role until late in the RP, so I recommend making another character too.

I think that’s everything… Any questions? Let me know!

The Cast:

Aura Guardians:

Water - Joseph and Joshua "The Clones" Antonimous (Played by Anonymous)
    Fire - Gold Silverston (Played by Zoroark Zorua)
    Grass - Flora Gardens (Played by Calfab)
    Electric -
    Fighting - Christie Kapoera (Played by GoldenrodGirl)
    Psychic -
    Flying - Vol Cielo (Played by Calfab)
    Steel -
    Ice -
    Rock -
    Ground -
    Poison -
    Bug -
    Ghost -

Teachers of Aura:

Senses -
    Metamorphosis - ??? (Played by The Grim Heaper)
    Abilities - Cai Herondale - Psychic Aura (Played by Calfab)
    Art - Caterina 'Hornet' Massimo - Poison Aura (Played by GoldenrodGirl)
    ??? -

The Darkness:

--
    Last edited by British Joe; 20th May 2010 at 02:17 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Aura School - The Approaching Darkness

Name: Gold Silverston
    Sexuality: Straight
    Aura: Fire
    Dragon: none
    Appearance: Gold is tall and thin, with brown hair and pure red eyes. He has fair skin and normally wears a red T-shirt and jeans or shorts. He also has a solid gold watch on his left wrist and a silver one on the other. He has a neclace with a fire stone hanging from it as a good luck charm.
    Personality: Gold is somewhat easygoing and enjoys making friends, but is quick to judge things and people. He is intelligent and strategic, making plans that almost always work out. When he gets mad, no one had better be within a few feet of him, unless they want to get killed. Gold is also stubborn, and has a fiery personality.
    History: Gold was born in Cinnibar Island, and lived a happy first ten years of his life. He went to school and made friends just like everyone else. For some reason that he hadn't know then, Gold always preffered being near the volcano, and felt rejuvinated when he was near it. One day when hewas dared to go in the haunted mansion on the island, Gold refused and as taunted for the last year of his life by all who used to be his friends. When the volcano on Cinnibar erupted, he was one of the few lucky survivors who made it off unharmed, and moved to Pallet Town, where he lived for a short time with his family dead. When it was certain that the eruptions had ceased, he went back and created a small hut that he had lived in for a few years, until he learned of his aura powers and was invited to Aura School.
    Pokemon:

Kingdra
    Gold met his Kingdra as an injured Horsea, and has trained it to become strong.

Arcanine
    This Arcanine was Gold's first pokemon, and he got it from his father a year before the volcano erupted. Arcanine's ExtremeSpeed may be the only reason he survived.

Fire Lucario
    This Lucario is a unique pokemon that Gold raised from a regular Riolu. One day, after losing a battle with a Magcargo, the lava fused in with its DNA and it became fire type and red instead of blue.

Staraptor
    Gold one day saw a Starly sitting in a tree in front of his house, almost waiting to be caught. Gold instantly battled and caught it, and they have developed a close friendship.

Duskinoir
    Gold found a small Duskull being chased by Gastly in the Cinnibar Mansion, and saved it with his Lucario. Duskinoir has always wantd to repay that favor, and may get a chance soon.

Ralts
    When Gold's house and town was burned down by the volcano and he moved to Pallet Town, the locals sympathized with him by giving Gold a gift of a small Ralts, and Gold instantly knew its potential as a Ralts, so he has not evolved it and instead will wait for it to want to evolve.

Other: Anon is sexy
    Last edited by -Gray-; 17th May 2010 at 03:59 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Why are users of Dark aura always evil?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Because Dark is considered the "Evil" type.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

Yes, but isn't aura more or less a tool? Hitler enjoyed sugary foods, but that doesn't mean that having a taste for ice cream and candy is evil.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Please reserve me a The fire Aura Guardian spot, The metamorphosis, and a dark aura user. If you can't reserve that many, then just the Fire Aura Guardian.

Blog Entries

TGM, I don't think i want you to be a teacher. Oh, and fire is taken by ZZ (Who is accepted, btw.

Heaper, dark is evil caus I say so >8D

Blog Entries

Can I has the reservations on the Grass and Flying types? Oh, and the abilities teacher too? I'll have the profiles up in a jiffy.

Thanks
    ~ Cal.

Blog Entries

Crap I was gonna reserve the flying type but I'm always too little too late,huh?
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Name: Vol Cielo

Sexuality: Straight.

Aura: Flying

Dragon: I would like one, pleasies. As for the reason, I think the fact that I am pure awesomeness is good enough.

Appearance: Vol has light, silvery eyes, with quite pale skin. His upper cheeks, nose and arms are sprayed with numerous freckles. He has pure white hair, that feathers out at the back, and his fringe reaches to the bottom of his eyes. For casual wear, he usually wears a long-sleeved white shirt, a black duffle coat, black jeans with a white belt and barefooted, although he has been seen wearing shorts and a plain shirt, short-sleeved. He's quite tall for a thirteen-year-old at 5ft 4", and weighs roughly less than the average, but he keeps his weight a secret, anyways.

Personality: He is easily taken advantage of. He would do anything for his friends. He is more susceptible to criticism than most people, and he is more emotional than most. He is a pacifist, to some extent, and he only turns really nasty when his friends are hurt. He doesn't hide any secrets from those he likes, and shares a lot. He listens well to any problems and woes, and tries to comfort them as much as he possibly can. Vol is coy and very quiet, and he enjoys a bit of silence. He's a daydreamer, and quite outlandish. He's vegetarian (xP). Sometimes, he can become somewhat irritable or snappy, though he only shows a part of it, as he keeps his emotions bottled up for the most part, unless he is extremely happy, sad or angry. He is a hopeless romantic, and gets quite nervous if girls try to make conversation with him or approach him, unless he knows them very well. Vol is actually quite intelligent, but everyone takes the opinion that he's stupid and clueless. He's a loyal friend once he gets to know somebody, but no-one really chooses to make friends with him.

History: Vol was born to loving parents - Aurelia Cielo (née Silverswift) and Leo Cielo. Vol was inconveniently given birth to whilst Jasmine was in the middle of explaining that if Aurelia gave birth within the month and went on maternity leave, then she would lose her job at the Lighthouse. It was a terrible shock that Vol came two months early, and of course, Aurelia had to go on leave because the baby wasn't fully developed yet, so he needed intensive care. As said, Aurelia lost her job, and it was up to Leo to provide, which proved tough, but the couple didn't give up. Vol grew up to be a perfectly normal child, and even helped his mother get her job back, as Jasmine took a liking to Vol and couldn't resist a certain look that he put on sometimes.

When Vol was on the beach beside Olivine with his parents, he tripped over a small object on the ground, which turned out to be a Taillow, which he had damaged accidentally. However, with no help from his parents, he nursed the Taillow back to health, and when it was time to migrate, the Taillow refused to leave Vol, and they stayed together. When the better weather returned, they would always play together, and Vol employed the nickname 'Amaterasu' for the bird. When Vol was ten, he whisked Amaterasu away with him, and together, they beat the Johto and Kanto Leagues, and he had gathered a few Sinnoh badges before returning to his hometown of Olivine, and receiving a letter from a Pelipper.

Pokémon: Swellow (Female, nicknamed Amaterasu), Jumpluff (Female, nicknamed Cotton), Mantyke (Female, nicknamed Aquaflight), Crobat (Male, nicknamed Stealth), Ledian (Male, Shiny, nicknamed Claque) and Honchkrow (Male, nicknamed Karasu)

Other:
    Anon, you are incredibly (un)smexy. (I'm sorry, but you never said to say how smexy you is...)

That's it for Flying guardian... I shall has the others up laters.

Blog Entries

Calfab, your flying guardian is Accepted, and I will reserve the grass and abilities for you. As for the dragon, you'll see if you receaved one when the RP starts.

Blog Entries

Could you reserve me the fighting and ghost aura please?I'm gonna post in a few minutes but I'm asking for you to reserve it cuz I can't afford to lose another position in one of your RPGs!Thanks in advance :)
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 17th May 2010 at 01:32 PM.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Name: Flora Gardens

Sexuality: Straight.

Aura: Grass

Dragon: Nar, I shall give others a Chansey (hehehe... Pokémonized version of the word 'chance'. xD My jokes are stupids)

Appearance: Flora has golden-brown, curly hair which reaches to her waist, and is incredibly silky. She has bright, sparkling green eyes, which glow in the dark to some extent. She is extremely pretty, and has quite interesting features - basically, she is a magnet for boys. She usually wears a long, dark green tank top, a black skirt with green leggings underneath, and dark green ballet slippers. She usually wears flowers in her hair, and intertwines grass with her locks.

Personality: Despite her sweet looks, Flora is a tough nut, and if anyone offends her, she is most likely going to try to smash their faces in - which isn't helped by the fact that she is well-trained in some martial arts, but she usually keeps that a secret. Flora will usually reject any boy who comes her way - unless they're lucky enough to get to befriend her, which is quite unlikely. She stands up for what she believes in, and she will fight for those who she loves, and her own beliefs. She only acts sweet from time to time, usually to get what she wants, as she really can't be resisted, with her eloquence and looks.

History: Flora was born to a not-so-loving mother, but a loving father - Bellona Gardens (née Fighter) and Clement Gardens. However, luck was against Flora, and Clement died of pancreatic cancer when she was only six, and was left in the care of her mother, who she hated immensely, even though she had only known the woman for six years. True to what Flora thought, Bellona began to abuse her little girl, making her do the housework endlessly, and putting her to bed at about three in the morning, then waking her up at six. At the age of nine, Flora met a Budew, who she ran away from home within the next year.

She had travelled away from Johto to Sinnoh, and wiped through the League there, and came back to Johto to complete the League there. Of course, she had to face her mother in her Gym at Cianwood, and beat her easily. Bellona wasn't pleased with this, and went in for a physical attack on her daughter, but Flora defended herself well and ended up beating her mother in this brawl. Leaving the Gym in disgust, Flora completed the Johto League and had moved onto Hoenn, where she collected all of the badges, but was called back because of her talents before she could challenge the Elite Four.

Pokemon: Roserade (Female, nicknamed Deception), Leafeon (Female, nicknamed Verdania), Meganium (Female, nicknamed Petal), Exeggutor (Male, nicknamed Protector), Tangrowth (Male, nicknamed Bundle) and Sunflora (Female, nicknamed Sunshine)

Other: Again, I hear you say? Fear not, Anon, for you are a supremely fine specimen of a human being.

Blog Entries

Calfab, Flora, too, is Accepted.I'll send you the regular PM now.

GG, I'll just reserve firghting for you. I think it best you start off with one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    TGM, I don't think i want you to be a teacher. Oh, and fire is taken by ZZ (Who is accepted, btw.
    YAY!! I tried to get into the last one, but the Guardians were taken and i didn't want to be a teacher or member of the Darkness.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast