Pokemon Alpha:The Final Test

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Alpha:The Final Test

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Alpha:The Final Test

Dear Trainer,

The time has come to test your skills.

How many gym badges you've earned,how many times you've beaten the Pokemon League,how many pokemon you've caught - all matters not.

What you will to face is like nothing seen before.

If you accept this challenge,fill in this sign-up form and board the S.S. Mariah.It will take you to the destination point-where the final test shall begin.

Everything will be revealed when you arrive

Skye Alura

STORYLINE
    You are one of the trainers that have been chosen to participate in the 'Final Test',the test where one trainer will be revealed as the 'World's Greatest Pokemon Alpha'.You will board a ship which will take you to the hidden island of 'Pridelands'.The island is surrounded by stone walls,so it will not be revealed what is inside until the RPG has been started.As soon as you arrive,the test begins.Each of you and your pokemon will be dropped into a different part of the island.You will end up with certain people and pokemon,decided by myself,Skye Alura.

The rules are simple.To win,you must find all your pokemon,and find a way to exit the island.The island has been designed to cause traps and various dangers.If your pokemon are injured,they will not be healed,unless you find anything in your surroundings that may heal them,which is a very rare event.The test is to see if your skills rely on your pokemon,or if you can survive just as well without them.

SIGN-UP FORM

Name: *Last name optional*
    Appearance: *What you look like and what you wear*
    Personality: *It'd be nice to know what you're like :)*
    Background: *Optional*
    Pokemon on hand: *Obviously maximum of 6,NO LEGENDARIES,if you have them how are they gonna be able to...mysteriously pop up :P*
    Items on hand:*No man-made items,only berries,things pokemon can hold,Kurt's pokeballs don't count as man-made items.I'm letting you have these cos you can try to catch the legendaries if you want but the the likelyhood of catching one is 83:1.I'm limiting the amount of items to 5 items maximum per person,DOES NOT INCLUDE KEY ITEMS LIKE BERRY POUCH*

TRAINERS
    -Hudson Jones = Coasting Wingull
    -Jet Turner = gamehat
    -Louise = moonsailer
    -Lan = Rioluluver
    -Red = BulbyRed
    -Cole = cswartz9
    -Sheena = Ambertwo
    -Ricky DeSomago = jragonair
    -A.D = Instrutilus
    -Cas = Vayre

Thank you all for signing up :D

~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm not going to be a trainer in the RPG,I'm just going to be NPCs like Skye Alura,Nurse Joy,etc.I'll be watching the island with my secret surveillance :P
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 24th April 2010 at 02:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Alpha:The Final Test

Name: Cole
    Appearance: Tall and thin with dark brown eyes and hair. Usually wears red T-shirt and jeans.
    Personality: Mysterious and smart, also stubborn an prtty quick-tempered.
    Background:
    Pokemon on hand: Lucario, Heracross, Pidgeot, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr.
    Items on hand: 100 Sitrus Berries, 25 Pecha berries, 25 of every other berry that cures status effects :)

This sounds exactly like my favorite book... SO I LOVE THIS.

Name: Hudson Jones
    Appearance: Short brown hair, usually spiked up,He has dark green eyes, and a scar on his right cheek from a wild Rattata.he wears black jeans, and a dark blue shirt, Black lines criss cross randomly on the shirt.His shoes are pure white. He is a white caucasian male, and a third generation Ukranian.
    Personality: Hudsons out going, but hesitant. If he feels like somethings wrong, He will back away,or try and help. Hes also friendly and will do anything for a close friend.
    Background: Hudson comes from the city of Pastoria. As a kid he loved playing in the marshes, getting covered in mud and ggrass. Then coming home for nice warm baths. His mom always teased him about being half water pokemon. Which was why on his tenth birthday,she gave him his first pokemon . A piplup. Hudson had never been all that keen on getting gym badges. By the time he was 15, he only had four.
    Pokemon on hand: Vileplume, Peliper, Ampharos, Empoleon, Blaziken, Swalot.
    Items on hand: None, I need a challenge :D Okay.. One oran berry.

Im a litle confused about what you mean by background. Do you want my characters race? Or there history?
    Last edited by Coasting Wingull; 17th April 2010 at 01:10 PM.
    Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke: Viridian City

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coasting Wingull View Post
    Im a litle confused about what you mean by background. Do you want my characters race? Or there history?
    Oops,I meant history.Wasn't thinking straight there :D
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cswartz9 View Post
    Items on hand: 100 Sitrus Berries, 25 Pecha berries, 25 of every other berry that cures status effects :)
    I'm no meanie,but c'mon let's be realistic here.I want it to be a challenge so I'm limiting items on hand to a number of 5 items per person.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Edited and revised a little. Just tell me if you would like anything changed with it. Im all ears.
    Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke: Viridian City

I say what's on my mind gamehat's Avatar

Name: Jet Turner
    Hair: He has curly medium length dirty blond hair
    Eyes: He has electicity color eyes due to the fact that used to spends so much time around electricity and electric pokemon (They were originally light blue).
    Clothes: He wears a yellow T-shirt and blue-jeans (very casual)
    Personality: He is fun energetict guy who get himself in trouble by accident from time to time. But a valuable ally when you get to know him. He is determined to meet his goals, almost to the point of an obsession.

pokemon (same as the kanto thing ) :

Magnizone (of course)
    electrode
    electribuzz
    richu
    Rhperdion
    hippowdon

hay people if you like to RP then join my rp in the rp place here or just click http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/eevee-wars-58862/ - rp is called eevee wars

In your interwebs, writing fan-fiction (not really though)

Ah, this sounds really fun! May I join?

Name: Louise
    Appearance: small for her age, short blonde hair that curls inward at the end. Wears a blue dress with a white blouse under it, white leggings, and brown mary janes. Has a brown shoulder bag where she keeps her supplies
    Personality: Louise is a highly stubborn person. She will stick to her opinion always, even if it ends up being wrong. Other than that she can be seen as very mature for her age. She treats her life as a series of puzzles that she needs to solve.
    Background: *Optional*
    Pokemon on hand: Ralts, Plusle, Minun, and Marshstomp
    Items on hand:2 lum berries, 2 sitrus berries, 1 leppa berry

If I need to change anything, just tell me, and I'll fix it asap.

Blog Entries

Name: Lan

Appearence: He has black hair that just sticks out of a black baseball cap.He has a red t shirt with a blue jacket(like ashs). He also has blue jeans and a belt that has 5 pokeball slots. There is a necklace around his neck with his last pokeball.That is his partner, lucario.

Personality: Lan is out going and tries to make friends. He is loyal and trustworthy.

Pokemon:
    Lucario
    Luxray
    Meganium
    Typhlosion
    Feraligater
    Pidgeot

no items
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Yay!!! I so am going to join...
    Name: Red
    Appearence: He has a Red hat with a half circle near the bottom of the cap. He has a red jacket with a white outline where the shirt opens up. He has a black undershirt, and has blue jeans.
    Personality: He is quiet, and only says battle commands (games). He can get really heated under pressure, and is ready.
    History/Backround: He was the Kanto Champion. He has been accepted into the Alpha Challenge, and is ready, even though he has no idea what he'll expect. He was born in Pallet Town, and has beaten everything possible. Then he went to Johto. While he wiped the floor, he decided to use his power only for what is necessary, and thus trained on Mt. Silver.
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Snorlax, and Jolteon.
    Items: Berry Pouch=1 Sitrus Berry and 1 Lum Berry (if Berry Pouch counts as an item, I'll shorten it, but please note that then the Berry Pouch will have all Berries, so don't count it) ApriBalls: 1 Fast Ball, 1 Level Ball, and 1 Moon Ball. If you mean '5 item limit' as in item count, not item categories, I'll make them all 1s.
    Last edited by Erdrick; 19th April 2010 at 05:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BulbyRed View Post
    Yay!!! I so am going to join...
    Name: Red
    Appearence: He has a Red hat with a half circle near the bottom of the cap. He has a red jacket with a white outline where the shirt opens up. He has a black undershirt, and has blue jeans.
    Personality: He is quiet, and only says battle commands (games). He can get really heated under pressure, and is ready.
    History/Backround: He was the Kanto Champion. He has been accepted into the Alpha Challenge, and is ready, even though he has no idea what he'll expect. He was born in Pallet Town, and has beaten everything possible. Then he went to Johto. While he wiped the floor, he decided to use his power only for what is necessary, and thus trained on Mt. Silver.
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Snorlax, and Jolteon.
    Items: Berry Pouch=5 Sitrus Beries and 5 Lum Berries (if Berry Pouch counts as an item, I'll shorten it, but please note that then the Berry Pouch will have all Berries, so don't count it) ApriBalls: 5 Fast Balls, 5 Level Balls, and 4 Moon Balls. If you mean '5 item limit' as in item count, not item categories, I'll make them all 1s.
    Yeah,sorry,I meant item count,other than that,accepted :)
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

This looks fun! :D
    Name: Sheena
    Appearance: Sheena has long, straight silky black hair and eerie golden eyes. She wears rainbow tiger-striped fingerless gloves, ripped leggings and a jean miniskirt, and a black sleveless top.
    Personality: Sheena is usually strong and silent, and doesn't usually say much. She gives off an eerie vibe and comes off as cold and a mind of steel. Despite her hard demeanor, if she is willing to open up, she is a really interesting and funny person, and she really cares about her pokemon. She has a short temper, and if you get on her bad side, you'd better watch out!
    Background: As a young girl, Sheena grew up in Twinleaf Town. She received her Piplup when she was 10. While growing up,kids often bullied her about what she wore. She finally couldn't stand it anymore and punched the bully in the face. She got expelled from the school and her parents, ashamed, kicked her out of their house and she begun her pokemon journey.
    Pokemon on hand: Tyranitar, Empoleon, Dusknoir, Porygon-Z, Arcanine, and Milotic.
    Items on hand: 2 Love Balls, and 3 Oran Berries
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ambertwo View Post
    This looks fun! :D
    Name: Sheena
    Appearance: Sheena has long, straight silky black hair and eerie golden eyes. She wears rainbow tiger-striped fingerless gloves, ripped leggings and a jean miniskirt, and a black sleveless top.
    Personality: Sheena is usually strong and silent, and doesn't usually say much. She gives off an eerie vibe and comes off as cold and a mind of steel. Despite her hard demeanor, if she is willing to open up, she is a really interesting and funny person, and she really cares about her pokemon. She has a short temper, and if you get on her bad side, you'd better watch out!
    Background: As a young girl, Sheena grew up in Twinleaf Town. She received her Piplup when she was 10. While growing up,kids often bullied her about what she wore. She finally couldn't stand it anymore and punched the bully in the face. She got expelled from the school and her parents, ashamed, kicked her out of their house and she begun her pokemon journey.
    Pokemon on hand: Tyranitar, Empoleon, Dusknoir, Porygon-Z, Arcanine, and Milotic.
    Items on hand: 2 Love Balls, 3 Persim Berries,5 Level Balls, and 5 Oran Berries
    Sorry but I limited the items on hand to 5 items only,not including berry pouch or apriballthingy.Other than that,accepted :)
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenrodGirl View Post
    Sorry but I limited the items on hand to 5 items only,not including berry pouch or apriballthingy.Other than that,accepted :)
    Ohhhk fixed :D
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Fixed. *Red claps* So when will the start be up?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast