Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up) - Page 83
Page 83 of 326 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4878

Thread: Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Default Re: Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Michelle laughed somewhat. "Heh... You sounded like you knew what you were going to do." She said while snickering a little.

Blog Entries

Drake looked up to see Hikari entering, his Pokemon were all out training themselves, resting or just playing around, Serperior in particular was resting, happy in triumph of his evolution. "Hey, how are you doing?" Drake asked seeing her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Hikari Akatsuki. I teach coordination, and this is the first I've seen of you," she replied to the other teacher.

Blog Entries

Drake studied her for a moment before realizing he hadn't seen her before. "Oh, well I am Drake Gryphon, Battle Teacher" Drake said flashing a charming smile and extending a hand to her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Hikari shook his hand and smiled back. "Most of the teachers arrive hear a week early to prepare for the students, yet I haven't seen you around. How come?"

Blog Entries

Ferin turned around to analyze every single thing going on in the area. Fourteen Pidgey flew by, while a battle of one male Entei Red student and one male Raikou Yellow student has resulted in a tie, leaving the Raikou Yellow evidently disappointed. During this battle, many students of each class gathered to watch. People gatherings offered more information than simple events.

Vyyn had been behind Julian this whole time, without him even knowing. She walked up and put her hand on his shoulder. "Hey, what do you suppose that girl's doing?" she asked, pointing to a Entei Red girl that looked like she was just staring at the gathering of students, unmoving, possibly even unblinking.
    Friend Code: 4554-0298-0399. Friend Safari: Emolga, Stunfisk, Manectric.

Blog Entries

Julian jumped at the touch on his shoulder. "Don't do that you scared me. Are you talking about that Entei Red girl with the pink hair?" Julian asked.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, she's just standing there... Very odd."

Blog Entries

"Do you want to greet her?"

Blog Entries

"Um, sure." Vyyn walked towards the girl, feeling a little nervous. "Um, hi... What's your name?" The girl turned to her. "I am known as Ferin Omeaa," she said in monotone. But that was all she said. Vyyn was getting even more nervous at Ferin staring at her.

As Ferin was gathering information from the gathering of students, and the students slowly departing from the area, a Suicune Blue female with long red hair walked up to her, slow in comparison to the average speed at which students here walked. "Um, hi... What's your name?" she asked. Ferin turned to her, and responded. "I am known as Ferin Omeaa," she stated, before using the girl's walking speed, speech patterns, facial expression, and pose to determine that the probability of this girl having a emotion that was nervous in comparison to others' current emotions was higher than the probability of her having other emotions, though without enough information, this could be only a side effect of her personality.

Blog Entries

Julian followed behind Vyyn. He found the girl to be similar to a robot, she showed no emotion and her voice was monotone. If it wasn't for the age limit of the academy he would have thought her to be a young child as well. "I'm Julian. It's nice to meet you Ferin," he spoke up to the odd girl.

Jackie looked over to see the Suicune blue students that he had interacted with talking to a red. He had heard rumors that Suicune's liked to pick on Entei's because they thought they were better so he walked over to make sure they weren't doing anything. "Hey what's up?" he said as he walked over, his vibrava still outside of her ball followed right behind.

Blog Entries

Ferin noticed a Suicune Blue male greeting her. "Julian. School records show of two Julians attending as first years. Julian Magorii is one of the Raikou Yellows. Julian Akatsuki is one of the Suicune Blues. Judging by the uniform you sport, the probability of you being known as Julian Akatsuki is higher than the probability of you being any other student, or possibly not a student at all.

"Wait, what did she just say?" Vyyn asked to Julian.

Blog Entries

"Are you implying that you know the name of every student here?" Julian asked glaring.

Jackie looked at the girl a little surprise by the way she talked. She looked to be no more than maybe nine, yet she talked with no emotion.

Michelle walked over to see the girl who talked with no emotion. "...Who is this...? And she seems awfully short...."

Blog Entries

"Affirmative, however, I do not yet possess the knowledge of their appearance; I cannot determine for certain the students' names based solely on their physical appearance. At the moment I do not possess certain knowledge of the appearance and name of any student other than that of one student: me. There is a possibility that you are not the Julian Akatsuki, yet this possibility has a probability that is small in relation to the alternative possibility." There were now four students within the general area of Ferin: one male Suicune Blue, one female Suicune Blue, one male Entei Red, and one Female Entei Red.

"Well, I'm Vyyn Skylinger. Just call me that."