Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up) - Page 311
Page 311 of 326 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 4878

Thread: Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

"Sludge Bomb!" Tobias shouted. Scolipede then shot a blitz of sludge at Leavanny. "Dodge! Then use Swords Dance!" Mikio ordered. Sakura then leaped into the air as her arms grew longer and sharper. "Arial Ace."Sakura then glided over at a high speed before slashing at Scolipede. "Mega Horn!" Tobias ordered. Scolipede then rammed into Scolipede with his horns and sending Sakura flying. "Bug Buzz!" Mikio shouted. Sakura stood up and raised her arms together beofore releasing an earsplitting sound wave that caused sand and rocks to fly at Scolipede. "Sludge Bomb!" Tobias shouted. Scolipede then shot Sludge Bomb at the vulnerable Sakura which hit and caused her to fain. "Nice Job, Sakura." Mikio said as called back Sakura. "Go! Marina!" Mikio called out.

OOC: Hm, that must've happened while I was away. Disregard that, then, as far as I was aware Jackie was in the clinic.

Davita stepped back into the room and looked around for Mikio. Nothing. Mikio was gone. Sprinting back into the office, she began beating wildly on the desk, getting the whole clinic's attention.
    "Davita!? What happened?"
    MIKIO'S GONE!
    "He what!?"
    HE'S NOT IN THE BED! I wasn't watching and he sneaked out and I WASN'T WATCHING!
    A shadow descended up Andrei's face. "Burlak, find Mikio. Davita, find his friends. Ana, Franz, follow me. MOVE!"
    Burlak floated off, with Davita glancing around in a panic as she tried to sense where Mikio's friends are. Andrei and the rest of his team jogged off to the staff room and Mrs. P's office. Davita appeared outside of the English class in a flash, breathing heavily and trying to control her panic. When they left English, there would be a panicky looking Gardevoir waiting for them outside.

Blog Entries

OOC: I don't know why, but i imagine this song playing durring in the battle.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Mrs. P looked up from her work to see Andrei. "Is something the matter?"

"Yes. Mikio has ran away from the clinic." He looked around and sighed. "Those Pokemon not with me are searching for him. He must have sneaked out when I was holding a meeting in the office. The meeting was ten minutes, during which time there was no one in the clinic. As for the reason I deemed the meeting necessary..."

He looked Mrs. P in the eye. "It's his father. I think Mikio has gone in search of his father, because I think I know exactly who his injuries came from. Where was Tobias last seen?"

Blog Entries

"Mega Horn!" Tobias ordered. Scolipede then attempted to ram Marina with his horns again. "Freeze the ground with Ice Beam!" Mikio shouted. "Marina then shot Ice Beam freezing the ground around around Scolipede causing him to slip and fall over. "Hydro Pump!" Mikio shouted. Marina then shot a powerful blast of water at Scolipede causing him to faint. "Worthless..." Tobias said as he called back. "Gyrados! Put that brat in his place!" Tobias shouted. "Thunder Bolt." Tobias Called. "Mirror Coat!" Marina then shot energy after being hit with thunder bolt causing twice as much damage. Gyrados kept on Electrocuting Marina while Marina shot energy back Gyrados, the two then fainted from exsaughtion. "DAMN IT!" Tobias shouted. "JUST GO DIE!" Tobias shouted as he sent out an Ursaring. "Yui!" Mikio called.

Blog Entries

"It's being handled no worries," she said as Hikari walked in her Aipom on her shoulders.

"Hey Andrei whats up?" she said giving him a smile.

Andrei looked over at Hikari with a frown. "It's Mikio, the patient in my wards. He's run off and I think I know why."

Davita managed to calm herself down ever so slightly. Why hadn't that damn bell gone yet!?

Blog Entries

"Don't worry. Mikio will be fine," Hikari said.

The bell rang, and Jackie was the first out of the class. "Davita what are you doing here?"

Blog Entries

"Stone Edge!" Tobias ordered Usraring. Ursarang the shot stones at Yui. "Psychic!" Mikio ordered. Yui then began to glow with a blue aura, catching each stone with psychic energy and sent them flying back at Ursaring. "Yui! Hyper Voice!" Mikio ordered. Yui then started to screech and shot earsplitting as sound waves at Ursaring. "Earthquake!" Tobias shouted. Ursaring being in pain hit the ground with arm causing an earthquake which sent Yui Skyward. "Drain Puch!" Mikio ordered. Yui then smacked down with a glowing fist which hit and sapped energy from Ursaring and then jumped back towards Mikio. "I'm going to put you in your place! Frustration!" Tobias ordered. "Our memories of the past give power to this attack! Yui, use Return!" Ursaring started to glow with a red aura while Yui started to glow with a blue aura. They then rammed into eachother and crashed causing an explosion and nothing could be seen in the thick black smoke.

Davita seemed to calm a little, although she was still in a slight panic. It's Mikio. He's.... he's ran off! I don't know where he went but if he went to confront his father...

Andrei shook his head. "I wish I could share your enthusiasm."

Blog Entries

"This is my first year teaching here, but I arrived here a few weeks before school do the normal requirements of teachers. You haven't gotten the chance to get to know the others."

"The teachers will handle it."

Blog Entries

The smoke cleared to see Yui standing in front of a fainted Ursaring. "You little brat!" Tobias yelled as lunged at Mikio to attack him. Ragna then popped out of his Poke'ball and chomped onto Tobias's head. "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" Tobias flailed as he tried to get Ranga off.

Water Pokemon Master Seto_Koiba's Avatar

Visit Seto_Koiba's Youtube Channel

"Mikio went to find his dad, didn't he Davita?"
    We don't have much time...we need to find him, now!

OOC: @Haruhi Suzumiya; are they at the beach where the glass castle was?

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah.