Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up) - Page 259

Page 259 of 326 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4878
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Visit SparkStatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Remind me why you decided to sleep in the clinic's waiting room again?
    "In case Mikio needed us tomorrow...his injuries are pretty bad..."
    Noticing Franz's telepathis message, Spark turned.
    "Yeah Franz?"

Davita smiled, the intended effect having been achieved. Strange... it was like he'd never been in this semi-family situation anymore. Oh, well, the important thing was getting Mikio back to sleep - and if it took the whole night, so be it. Reaching over the blankets, she gently eased Mikio back into bed and tucked him in.
    Alright, you'd better get back to sleep now. I'll still be here, OK?

Franz meanwhile was concerned. Very concerned indeed, judging by the fact he made no attempt to hide it in his Aura. Andrei just nodded as Franz beckoned them over, believing he was just getting them out the clinic. Franz had very different ideas, though.
    Mikio said he fell down the stairs, as you know. But his injuries... unless he did a belly-flop down the stairs and landed on his chin - well, I guess what I'm saying is I don't like this at all. Do you know anyone who might have done this?

"Luke..."
    I understand, I should tell him so Dr. Andrei won't hear... Luke said to only Franz and Spark.
    Mikio's father was abusive to him...and he's a teacher now, Mikio says he went into the Dragon's Den and fell off a cliff...but I don't know if he's telling the truth. I did find out that the stair thing was a lie..."

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Do you know how to play it?"
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Franz looked down in a fit of uncertainty before ploughing on. I... Andrei's a good man, but he simply lets too many things slide sometimes. I know a patient's confidentiality is paramount, but if what you say is true... Franz sat down again, looking rather burdened as he did so. We have to do something. I have to do something. I'll have a chat with the rest of our lot, see what I can do to help. I know Davita will be all for it, for sure - don't tell her I told you this because I want to live, but she's a real mother hen type when she wants to be.

Leaning forward, he lowers his mental voice conspiratorially out of habit even though he doesn't have to. But we can't act on this right away. We have to be sure, see? Otherwise we'll just alert Mikio's father that we're onto him, and that... He trailed off, the implications obvious.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Yup. I used to play old games all the time."

Blog Entries

OOC: This meant for Davita to see

Mikio fell asleep again and he started to have dreams... Well more flashbacks of his memories.

"That CD i bought was really good." Mikio said as walked down an ally in Castelia City when it was raining. "I can use it to drown out Mom and Dad's fights." Mikio thought aloud. He then saw a black guitar and a sad Jigglypuff. "Are you okay." Mikio asked the Jigglypuff. He held out his hand and said. "You can tag along with me, If you want?" Jigglypuff then stared at him for awhile before taking Mikio's hand and smiling. "I'll call you, Yui." Mikio said as picked up the black acoustic guitar. "I'll help you out to." Mikio said.

Another memory appeared where Mikio was polishing a guitar when he heard a dish break he turned around to see his dad about to slash his mom with a knife. He lunged and blocked the hit with his arm. "You brat!" His dad yelled as he slapped him while Jigglypuff Yui stared in horror.

Another memory then took place where Mikio was getting on the boat. "I'm going to leave this sad place and come back reborn." Mikio said. "Tuff!" A wigglytuff agreed.

Davita closed her eyes as Mikio closed his, startled slightly by the vividness of Mikio's dreams as they leaked out of his mind. What transpired next seemed suspiciously like memories. At first, they were pretty benign, but still carried a disturbing undertone. Then as the next memory blasted her way into her mind, Davita opened her eyes, shaking as she looked distressedly at Mikio and the window. She didn't catch the last memory, mostly because from her point of view she'd seen enough. Davita slumped down with her head in her hands and tried to compose herself. After a few moments and a few deep breaths, she seemed to calm down and looked back at Yui with a deep sense of respect. Stuck by him, no matter what...

Andrei meanwhile was writing a report. With a flourish, he finished and handed the report over to Burlak. "Take this, put it in Mrs. P's inbox, please." he said, Burlak nodding and floating off with the report in his mouth in response. The report read:

To the Headmistress,
    I have had a student in for medical treatment. He is suffering from fractured ribs and requires several days if not weeks in the clinic to recover. I am writing this to confirm his absence for the indicated time period and will update you when the situation changes.

As for the injury itself, he says he fell down some stairs but I suspect that he is not telling the truth. The injuries simply don't match, and I suspect that he may have gotten himself into more trouble than he wishes to admit. Either he went somewhere he shouldn't or we have a potential bully on our hands.

-Andrei

So, we keep it a secret to protect Mikio? Luke asked telepathically so only Spark and Franz could hear.

Blog Entries

Mrs. P looked at the note that was in her inbox. "Tanaka," she stated as the man walked up to her and took the note reading it, then walking off knowing exactly what she wanted.

Until we can nail his father for sure, yeah. Make sure you tell no one. I'll talk to Burlak about keeping an eye on Mikio, in case his dad wants to try that again once he's out. If he tries anything here, Davita will tear him apart so no worries there. Franz checked over his shoulder to make sure no one was eavesdropping before turning back again. If things get worse, I'll try and talk Andrei around but I can't guarantee anything.

Blog Entries

"Tuff, tuff, Wigglytuff, tuff, tuff, Wiggly. (He's been so nice to me, I just wish that he would realize the pain he causes me when he shoulders pain like this by himself.)" Yui told Davita.

Blog Entries

Tanaka walked into the clinic. "Dr. Andrei?"

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Had to go to the grocery store.

"Let's go then."
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Blog Entries

Julian led them over to a machine with old games in it as he started up the game.