Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up) - Page 144

Page 144 of 326 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4878
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Default Re: Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Michelle still didn't want to give up, even though Serperior was badly weakened. "....Serperior, Vine Whip again!!"

Blog Entries

As Gardevoir rushed towards Serperior, her fist flaming with fire, Serperior shot two vines towards Gardevoir only for her to teleport and appear behind Serperior. "Gardevoir" Gardevoir said before slamming the fire fist at the surprised Serperior who crashed to the ground once more.

Drake watched, pulling out an Oran Berry from the desk as Serperior didn't get up, it looked like Gardevoir would win. After a few minutes the Pokemon did not move. "The battle is over, Jackie and Gardevoir has won" Drake announced getting up and walking to his Pokemon, Gardevoir teleported near Jackie and stood gracefully.

"That was a good fight Serperior, I am proud of you" Drake said as Serperior slowly opened her eyes looking weak but smiled, Drake smiled back giving her the berry so she could eat it. The bell could be heard ringing "Well, class is up. I hope you guys have learned about how it would be using other people's Pokemon, both handled it well" Drake replied. He wasn't too surprised Gardevoir won, she was known for teleporting without command and won many of her battles with Psychic and dodging via Teleport.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"You were awesome Gardevoir. Here," Jackie said to her pulling out an oran berry that he always kept on hand as well. He handed it to Gardevoir then looked at Drake. "Thank you," he said to Drake and Gardevoir before leaving the classroom.

Two hours ago, the latest arrival to the Academy had just touched down on the island. Backpack on, suitcase being handled by a incessantly complaining Gardevoir and an Audino sat on his head, Dr. Andrei Konstantinos cut a less-than-dashing figure as he trudged up into the Academy proper. After confirming who he was with reception, he made a beeline for the clinic and quickly dropped off his supplies there. After getting him and his Pokemon set up, he took stock of the clinic and decided to have a look around - leaving Franz, Ana and Davita on the desk as usual and taking Burlak out with him. After all, he had to go meet the staff sometime, may as well do it when there's nothing around.

And so it was that the doctor deftly intercepted (or rather stumbled upon) the students leaving the classroom. Rasing a hand in greeting, he spoke to the nearest student - who although he didn't know it yet went by the name of Jackie. "Excuse me, could I have a moment of your time please? I'm looking for the staff room and I've lost my way." he inquired.

Michelle frowned, disappointed by herself. Before leaving the classroom, she looked over at Drake. "Er, thanks." She awkwardly said to him and Serperior and then left.

Blog Entries

"The staff room, um that's I'm not sure, since I'm a student..." Jackie said wondering who the man talking to him was.

"Maybe I can help. You're Dr. Andrei I presume? I'm Mr. Tanaka, teacher of pokemon studies and head of the Entei Red Dorm," Tanaka said from right behind Dr. Andrei.

Jackie jumped from his dorm head suddenly appearing. 'It's official. He's a psychic type,' Jackie thought to himself.

Blog Entries

...Who is that guy?

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

"Y-yes, I am Dr. Andrei. Pleased to meet you, Mr. Tanaka." the doctor replied, slightly put off by his sudden appearance. Burlak floated back down from the ceiling, his fun counting the seconds it took his master to notice Mr. Tanaka spoiled. "I've heard great things about this place..." he continued,"but perhaps it would be better if we discussed this at the staffroom - if you're not too busy, of course."

Blog Entries

"Well it's lunch time so now is also a good chance for you to meet the other teachers. Jackie good battle by the way. If you'll follow me," Tanaka said walking towards the staff room.

Jackie nodded at his teacher before rushing to lunch.

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Who IS he?
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Blog Entries

"Yay. Lunch." Sam dead-panned.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

"God, I'm ever so hungry." muttered Joycelyn as she proceeded to lunch.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Andrei nodded gratefully and allowed himself to be lead to the staffroom, marvelling at the academy along the way. Once at the staffroom, he turned to Mr. Tanaka. "In here?" he asked before going to open the staffroom door.

Blog Entries

Goes to lunch and get's a burger.

Blog Entries

For the third day in a row, Joycelyn gets a burger.

OOC: @AmeKren; NIce signature. You should get a picture to go with it.