Joycelyn
    Kaitlyn

Suicune Blue Dorm:
    AC
    Julian Akatsuki
    Emery Izinski
    Edmund Mills
    Vyyn Skylinger

If you have any questions about how I did the dorms, or anything else, feel free to ask me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently they are on a ship to the island, and the ride isn’t long. They are in the uniforms of their dorms and are allowed on the deck, in the ship’s game room, a room for rest, or it’s cafeteria, all of which is free to the students. The captain will let them know when they arrive. At the academy dorms and schedules will be given/shown. In the meanwhile the students have envelopes with the rules of the academy and anything else they might need to know.

Jackie and Denia in the uniforms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian sat staring out the window of his Suicune Blue room and sighed.
    “What’s wrong with you?” Hikari his older sister asked.
    “I’m stuck here instead of on the boat like the rest, and I’m the only student. There aren’t even second or third years here.”
    “Stop complaining you’ll make friends when they get here, plus anyways you already know all your teachers.” Hikari teased
    “Hikari,” he groaned
    “Plus you also have me.”
    “Hikari,” the red-head groaned again, even louder this time.
    “Don’t worry. If you like a girl I’ll give her an automatic A in my class,” she teased more.
    “Hikari!” Julian yelled out, scolding his sister as the flying pokemon on the island flew into the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denia looked out over the railing on one of the sides of the ship. Her Zorua, Fin-chan, was on her shoulder. ‘I wonder what the academy and the other students will be like?’ she silently thought to herself, until she heard a loud yell come from the front of the ship, surprising her and Fin-chan making them both jump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo!” Jackie yelled out standing on the ships front railing at the tip, his shiny buizel Pyrite next to him, and his beedrill Jet, and vibrava Sorra, flying on either side of the two. “I’m so excited guys,” Jackie said to his pokemon.
    “Hey kid! What do you think you’re doing!?” one of the crew yelled/asked. “Get down from there! It’s dangerous!”
    “Sorry I didn’t realize we weren’t allowed up here,” Jackie replied before easily jumping down and landing with ease, Pyrite following, as his other two flew from the edge.
    The ship’s crew member shook his head and walked away. “Crazy kid,” he muttered.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 17th July 2012 at 01:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

OOC: We don't have to color code these, right?
    Also, can we put translations for what the Pokemon are speaking?

Yui watched the chaos ensue. "Crazy kid is right", Yui muttered, but he couldn't help but grin. Only Luke and Flare were out right now, as Yui was afraid Bulby's weight might break the shop. "Don't you agree, guys?" Flare just nodded, but Luke liked the idea, and decided to copy it. "Luke! Don't!" Yui yelled, but Luke didn't listen, and still went out on the ships's front railing.
    "Quilava..." Quilava muttered.
    "Luke! Get down from there!" Yui said. Luke pretended not to listen, only holding his arms out, like the king of the world.
    Last edited by Erdrick; 28th June 2012 at 10:15 AM.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Ooc: No I'm just doing that for my characters to make it easier. And you can put translations if you want.

Jackie watched as an dewott jumped on the railing, and it's trainer yelled for it to come down. He then walked over to the pokemon and picked it up and brought him back to his owner. "Wouldn't want to break the rules and get kicked out now would we?" he said to the dewott.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 28th June 2012 at 10:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

OOC: Dewott, not Oshawott.

Luke only just sat there while the trainer in red took him off of the railing. "Spoilersport," Luke muttered.
    "Yeah, he can be kind of a handful sometimes...but he's good. Anyway, I'm Yui. Yui Katano," Yui said, holding out a hand for greeting.

Blog Entries

Ooc: I'll fix that right away. Don't know why I thought he was an oshawott.

Jackie shook Yui's hand. "Jackie Anima, and these are my partners Jet, Sorra, and Pyrite," he said while pointing to each one. "It looks like we're in the same dorm so we'll probably see a lot more of each other." he said cracking a friendly grin. As his pokemon said hello as well.

Blog Entries

"Nice to meet you, Jackie," Yui said. "The guy you just scolded is Luke, and he," Yui pointed to Flare, "is Flare."
    "Yo," Flare said.

OOC: Whoops, how'd I miss that they're on a boat?

Michelle just stood by her Scolipede the entire time while on the boat.
    "I have a feeling things will only get louder once we're near the academy..."She quietly told her Scolipede.

Blog Entries

OOC: We're on a boat.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Hm, hm, hm... Hah hah hah! Seviper, we're headed towards a new future!" He thrust his arms up after petting his dear Seviper, who was out with Severin on the dock. "Sssseeviperr!" He hissed with glee, slightly coiled around Severin's feet.

He was looking out at the sea, contemplating letting Yamms and Belle take a look. But, they'd be a little big, and Seviper was enough of a hazard. "Ahem, well, let's enjoy ourselves until we get there, okay?" He grinned devilishly, waiting to have some battles at the academy.

Blog Entries

Jackie being the friendly person he waved at Haine having noticed that she was in their dorm. "Hey other Entei member. Why don't you come here, or better yet we'll come to you!" he yelled out dragging Yui with him across the ship deck to the girl. "I'm Jackie and these are my pokemon, Jet, Sorra, and Pyrite. And this guy is Yui and his pokemon Luke and Blaze. What about you, what's your name?" he asked after introducing everyone.

Blog Entries

Yui was shocked at having Jackie dragging him over. "Hey! I can walk by myself!" he yelled, and continued "I probably would've, anyway." He looked at who Jackie dragged him over to meet, and muttered, "Especially with this cutie." He then said, "Yeah, I'm Yui. I also have a Venusaur named Bulby, but he's not out right now."
    Luke and Flare followed them, with Luke outright snickering, and Flare stifling a laugh. Flare waved his paw, and said, "Hi there."

Blog Entries

After having heard yelling earlier Denia walked to the front of the ship. When she got there she saw three Entei Red students interacting, their pokemon out with them as well. "I wonder if we should say hi. What do you think Fin-chan?" she asked her Zorua

"Did you say something?" Jackie asked having heard Yui mutter.

Ooc: HCL logged off

Blog Entries

"It depends on what you meant," Yui replied.

OOC: You don't have to put that.

OOC: I'm back for now! Sorry, I may have to log on and off at the moment.^^;

Michelle flinched upon the two greeting themselves to her. She stared at them for a little, wondering if maybe they were just mocking her.
    Finally, she began to speak though. "...Hello, I'm Michelle. This Scolipede next to me is Haine." Having said that, she looked away, hoping the two would leave her alone now.

Blog Entries

"Hey Haine," Flare greeted.
    "So you're in Entei Red too, huh?" Yui said. "Did you fail at the written or Battle portion of the test?"

Page 1 of 326 1231151101 ... LastLast