Pokemon Academy GX (Sign-Up/Lounge/Always Open) - Page 8

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pokemon Academy GX (Sign-Up/Lounge/Always Open)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Academy GX (Sign-Up/Lounge/Always Open)

Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Okay so my character has to wear a uniform, and can you please give me a summary of what's happening right now? And do you introduce me into the other thread, or do I just introduce myself as a new person or something? Thanks!
    They arrived on a ship, and were told what dorms they would be placed in before hand as there are three dorms:Entei Red, Raikou Yellow, and Suicune Blue. Suicune being the best and Entei the worst. They where uniforms according to their dorms during the school day. After the ship they were introduced to their dorm heads, which are all teachers. Entei-Mr. Tanaka (teaches pokemon studies), Raikou-Ms. Jackson (teaches breeding), Suicune-Hikari Akatsuki (teaches coordinating). The students were shown the dorm, then had an assembly in which the head master explained some things. The headmaster is a woman named Mrs. P. They relaxed afterwards, went to bed then attended class. Math and History was just rules and what they would be learning in the class, breeding, Jackson was late to, though all she did was show a movie. They then went to studies with Tanaka where he taught them about scolipede. After his class was battling where the teacher battled a student, then there was lunch. Another student got into a battle with the battling teacher, causing the student and three others to be late to science which was nothing but notes. Currently they are in coordinating where two pairs were having a contest battle, one pair still is having theirs.

Yes they must where the uniforms during school hours. They do not have to where them after school, and are not permitted to where them in the town on the island. They may only go to the town friday after school, and on saturdays and sundays.

I can write you in if you want, but you are a student who arrived on the boat with the others and have been attending classes all day, you just haven't met anyone.

Blog Entries

Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

So basically I was here the whole time but I just haven't introduced myself yet and haven't talked to anyone yet?

I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    So basically I was here the whole time but I just haven't introduced myself yet and haven't talked to anyone yet?
    Pretty much, at least none of the other RPers.

Blog Entries

Sorry guys, but this thing moves too fast for me to keep up with and most of the players here are so far out of whack from my timezone that I can't really RP well, so I'm gonna drop out.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Plumbum View Post
    Sorry guys, but this thing moves too fast for me to keep up with and most of the players here are so far out of whack from my timezone that I can't really RP well, so I'm gonna drop out.
    Sorry. About the speed. Thank you for telling me.

Blog Entries

Oh, WOW. We're already past 80 pages an NOW I think, "Oh, I just got a great idea for a new RP character!" Well, ideas come at random times, I guess. Anyway, may I use this new character here?

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Oh, WOW. We're already past 80 pages an NOW I think, "Oh, I just got a great idea for a new RP character!" Well, ideas come at random times, I guess. Anyway, may I use this new character here?
    Yup. Post it the SU, I allow more than one.

Blog Entries

Cool. Now, what was it again? Oh yes!

Name: Ferin Omeaa

Birthday: January 4

Sexuality: No one knows, not even her.

Appearance: Despite her age, she actually looks a lot like a nine-year old, with shoulder-length pink hair, and sporting very dark clothes.

Personality: Seemingly void of emotion, she always speaks in monotone, and extremely rarely does she even so much as offer a confused expression at perplexing situations, with even that being a simple raised eyebrow. She never gives her opinion on anything, as she doesn't seem to have an opinion. She takes everything literally, and doesn't seem to understand a joke or figurative speaking. She almost always refers to people by their full name, and only ever says facts and/or statistics. She is impressively good at math and science, along with being able to speak and read any language. When she battles, she uses math to determine her next move, taking everything into consideration, along with probabilities of many events. It is for this reason that she always seems to be five moves ahead of any Trainer she battles, taking into account their most likely actions and reactions based on their personality and strategies. Despite all of these thoughts she has to process, she gives her commands almost immediately after the last move, showing a strong thought processing power.

History: She doesn't remember much of her past, but does remember every single insignificant detail of her past from the day she turned ten. As far as she knows, she always had this personality, but doesn't know for sure if she had it before her tenth birthday, using statistics to determine that she most likely did. She wandered across the Johto region, not opting to live anywhere, just wandering aimlessly. She caught her first Pokémon, a Beldum, on sight using a simple Pokéball, and used it in many battles, using knowledge of Beldums' stats and movesets to determine when exactly she should evolve it. Soon after the capture of Beldum, she caught a Natu, which she had evolve at the exact perfect moment, a moment she calls "the age point of most benefit." Later, she caught a Magnemite, which she again evolved at the age point of most benefit. She joined the PAGX at the time she learned about it, knowing that it would increase her knowledge of Pokémon.

Pokemon: Metang: Genderless; Clear Body; Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Miracle Eye, Psychic.
    Xatu: Male; Synchronize; Pain Split, Skill Swap, Guard Swap, Power Swap, Future Sight, Teleport, Wish.
    Magneton: Genderless; Sturdy; Tri Attack, Lock-On, Magnet Rise, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Gravity.

Battle or Appeal: Ferin walks onto the field, and calls out her Metang wordlessly. The opponent Trainer strikes menacing poses toward Ferin before calling out a Cacturne. Without even getting a command ordered to it, Metang sensed Ferin's thoughts and used Ice Punch, due to type advantage. The Cacturne used Magical Leaf upon a scream from the Trainer. It didn't deal much damage, so Metang continued to Ice Punch the Cacturne. Cacturne used Cotton Spore, and at the drop in Speed, Metang used Bullet Punch to counter it. Cacturne responded with Leech Seed, to which Metang used Bullet Punch again, defeating the foe. Ferin called Metang back, again wordlessly, and walked off without so much as a smile at the win.

Other: Many people underestimate her due to her young appearance.

Blog Entries

@User_Name; Accepted

Blog Entries

By the way, what dorm group is she in? And, what do you think of her? By the looks of your avatar, I (seriously and honestly) thought you weren't very delighted at her, kind of like you were thinking, "Really? Sigh... whatever."

Blog Entries

By the way, what dorm group is she in? And, what do you think of her? By the looks of your avatar, I (seriously and honestly) thought you weren't very delighted at her, kind of like you were thinking, "Really? Sigh... whatever."
    Red. She's interesting. I would love to have her battle Julian since he also knows practically everything about a pokemon. My avatar does look bored but I think she's different which is good

Blog Entries

Have Julian challenge her at some point; she's not gonna challenge him without a reason.
    I was originally going to have her be more of a badass with a fiery temper, as you can possibly see when I said she normally uses dark clothes, but the pink hair and childlike appearance was based off of a character from a video game I played, and so my idea pretty much trailed off more towards that character's design before she got her personality back. Well, whatever. This one's good I guess.

Blog Entries

Have Julian challenge her at some point; she's not gonna challenge him without a reason.
    I was originally going to have her be more of a badass with a fiery temper, as you can possibly see when I said she normally uses dark clothes, but the pink hair and childlike appearance was based off of a character from a video game I played, and so my idea pretty much trailed off more towards that character's design before she got her personality back. Well, whatever. This one's good I guess.
    What game/game character?

Blog Entries

Tales of Symphonia/Presea. Why do you ask?

Blog Entries

Tales of Symphonia/Presea. Why do you ask?
    Just curious

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast