Pokemon Academy GX (Sign-Up/Lounge/Always Open) - Page 7

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pokemon Academy GX (Sign-Up/Lounge/Always Open)

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Academy GX (Sign-Up)

That may be it...I don't know.

Blog Entries

That'd be what I've just done then :P

Sorry I was off for a couple of days, I was helping my dad do my grandad's garden, even if I was mostly useless, an extra pair of hands never hurt!

I'm gonna recap and post when I get back from work.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Plumbum View Post
    That'd be what I've just done then :P

Sorry I was off for a couple of days, I was helping my dad do my grandad's garden, even if I was mostly useless, an extra pair of hands never hurt!

I'm gonna recap and post when I get back from work.
    Will you be on nine my time?

Blog Entries

I'll be on after that; meeting someone to sell my pushbike at 3pm. Unless you're referring to 9pm your time, in which case no.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Follow Bel Fanatic On Twitter

Default Re: Pokemon Academy GX

Name:Chris

Birthday:Oct 14th

Sexuality:bi

Appearance: Long blonde hair but at times has it tied up to pass as a boy. Only 4ft 11in. Skinny 75 pounds. White skin with green eyes.

Personality:Outgoing and kind. Tries to help others who need help. She also puts herself before others. Really loves Pokemon of all shapes and kinds.

History:Chris has dressed as a boy due to the fact where some came from people only believe males could be strong trainers. It was always he goal to prove to them they are wrong. Her dream is to become a realty strong trainer and make a name for herself. Her uncle Kurt makes custom made Pokeballs in Azlea Town and he taught her how to make them too. Chris loves Pokemon and does not believe in Team Rocket or Pokemon Hunters. Her parents are very poor but they manged to get the money so she could go to school.

Pokemon: Pikachu (static) Thunderbolt,Iron Tail,Electro Ball,Quick Attack Buizel-(Swift Swim) Water Gun,Sonic Boom,Ice Beam,Aqua Jet,Sewaddle (Swarm) Razor Leaf,String shot,Tackle, Energy Ball

Battle or Appeal: "Pikachu use iron tail." Chris ordered her Pokemon. The small electric Pokemon powered up its tail and manged to hit the wild Turtwig sending it back flying. "Nice." Chris smiled but noticed the grass Pokemon was getting up quickly. "Use quick attack." Pikachu launched its body at the Turtwig but the small grass type dodged it and hit Pikachu with an energy ball knocking it down to the ground. Turtwig then proceeded to use a tackle. "Quick dodge." Chris ordered Pikachu. Pikachu got up and jumped out of the way but fell in the process. Turtwig used another energy ball causing Pikachu to faint. "Are you ok?" Chris asked running over to her Pokemon to make sure no serious damage was done in the battle.

supports DenialShipping

Blog Entries

@Bel Fanatic; Accepted. Was hoping you would join when I welcomed you

You can join in the Start up. You'll be an Entei Red student. If you have any questions feel free to ask

Follow Bel Fanatic On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post

You can join in the Start up. You'll be an Entei Red student. If you have any questions feel free to ask

Thank You :) So from what I managed to get its the first days of a new school year? So I can just jump into it getting to class? Just wanting to make sure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bel Fanatic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post

Thank You :) So from what I managed to get its the first days of a new school year? So I can just jump into it getting to class? Just wanting to make sure.
    Yeah they just entered coordinating class which I'm about to start

Blog Entries

Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

@mwto Can we still sign-up?

I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    @mwto Can we still sign-up?
    Yeah. Sign ups are always open. You can create a teacher, student, or both

Blog Entries

Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Academy GX (Sign-Up/Lounge/Always Open)

@mwto Okay great :D

Name: Kaitlyn

Birthday: March 7th

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: She is a bit tall for her age and she almost always has her hair in a ponytail. She likes wearing athletic-wear (although she is nowhere near athletic). The most notable thing is her shoes, which are a bright green and yellow. Her hair is brown, as is her eyes.

Personality: She is nice and empathetic, and a bit shy, but she tries her best in everything she does. She is insecure and worries too much so constantly needs reassurance from her Pokemon/friends. She is observant of her surroundings and of other people. She is a bit stubborn at times.

History: She was born in Cerulean City, and she looks up to Misty. Her parent's try to support her choices and she often goes to her mom for advice. Because of this, whenever she makes a choice by herself, she always has to ask someone if they think it's okay and she worries if she chose right. Her parent's are not really poor, but not really rich either, so they are considered middle-class.

Pokemon:

Mudkip- Sapphire (M)
    Ability- Torrent
    Moves- Dive, Ice Ball, Water Pulse, Hydro Pump, Refresh, Toxic.

Squirtle- SquireNot in team at the moment. (M)
    Ability- Torrent
    Moves- Rapid Spin, Aqua Tail, Muddy Water, Protect, Yawn.

Vulpix- Ruby (F)
    Ability- Flash Fire
    Moves- Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse.

Chingling- Doublenote (F)
    Ability- Levitate
    Moves- Astonish, Confusion, Psychic, Future Sight, Hypnosis, Secret Power, Grass Knot.

Battle or Appeal:

"Sapphire, go!" Kaitlyn yelled as she let her Pokemon out. "Mudkiiip!" her water Pokemon cried.
    "Sapphire, use Water Pulse!"
    Sapphire nodded and then used Water Pulse, hitting the enemy Gloom right on.

Okay, so water is not very effective on grass... but there might be a chance that the Gloom will get confused from the Water Pulse... Kaitlyn thought to herself.

"Gloom, use Acid!" the Gloom's trainer told the Gloom.
    The Gloom used Acid, hitting Sapphire.

So it didn't get confused...

"Hang in there, Sapphire! Use Ice Ball!"

Ice is super-effective against grass... Kaitlyn thought to herself.

The first Ice Ball hit the Gloom directly, and the Gloom was starting to get weak.

"You can do it, Gloom! Use Mega Drain!" The Gloom used Mega Drain, draining health from Sapphire.

Oh no, grass is super-effective against water! But the next Ice Ball will make the Gloom faint, and then I'll see what his next Pokemon is.

Sapphire used Ice Ball again, this time it was more powerful, and the Gloom fainted, since it was super-effective.

"Good job, Sapphire! Ready to fight the next one?"
    "Mudkiiip!"
    "Great, let's win this!" Kaitlyn said as she smiled.

The trainer recalled his Gloom, and sent out Bellossom next.

"Heh, I just evolved my other Gloom with a Sun Stone. Too bad your Pokemon is a water-type, while mine's grass." the trainer told Kaitlyn.

"Just because grass is super-effective against water dosen't mean you'll win." Kaitlyn replied coolly.

"Well, we'll see." the trainer sneered.

What's up with him? Kaitlyn thought to herself.

"Alright, let's not chit-chat any longer! Sapphire, use Ice Ball!" Kaitlyn yelled out.

"Bellossom, dodge the Ice Ball! Now use Leaf Blade!" the other trainer yelled.

The Bellossom used Leaf Blade on Sapphire, and it was a critical hit too.

"You can do it, Sapphire! Just hang in there a little longer!" encouraged Kaitlyn.

Sapphire managed to stand up even after being hit by Leaf Blade, but Kaitlyn could tell it wasn't going to hold much longer.

"Okay, Sapphire, use Ice Ball again!" Sapphire jumped up and threw an Ice Ball at the Bellossom. It hit Bellossom, but it wasn't enough to make it faint.

Uh-oh, I don't want Sapphire to faint.....

"Bellossom, use Mega Drain!" commanded the trainer.

Mudkip fainted from that attack, so Kaitlyn recalled it and said "You did great Mudkip, don't worry, Squire will finish Bellossom for you!"

"Now go, Squire!" Kaitlyn took out her pokeball and a Squirtle emerged.

I know what I can do... Squire can use Rapid Spin on the Bellossom, and when the Bellossom attacks, I can tell Squire to withdraw into it's shell....

"Squire, use Rapid Spin!"

It hit the Bellossom, and the Bellossom flew back a few steps.

"Bellossom, use Sweet Scent!"

Squire smelled a scent that was like flowers, and he lost his guard for a moment.

"Squire, don't get tricked! Use Rapid Spin again!" Kaitlyn told Squire.

Squire snapped out of it and said "Squirtle, squirt!" as he started spinning rapidly while inside his shell towards the Bellossom, and hit it dead-on.

"Belloooo!" the Bellossom cried as it flew across the battlefield, and fell to the ground, exhausted.

"Woo-hoo! We won, we did it, Squire and Sapphire!" Kaitlyn yelled happily as she recalled both of her Pokemon, leaving the other trainer angry at having lost.

Other: Supports DenialShipping.
    Last edited by ミズゴロウ; 11th August 2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Edited stuff

Blog Entries

@ミズゴロウ; I need to know your characters hair color and eye color would be appreciated too. Also can I have some more info on her background like did her family struggle for money growing up, and any other important details. Lastly, this is admittedly my fault for not saying so, but battles should be recently happened after they had obtained their pokemon. You don't have to mention me either, this thread is linked to my email so I know when someone posts, this way I don't have annoying notifications. Sorry for being a pain.

Blog Entries

Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

Okay, I added some things and fixed up the battle. Is it okay now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Okay, I added some things and fixed up the battle. Is it okay now?
    Yup. It's good now. Accepted your character will be in yellow. As a girl she is required to wear the girls uniform which give a choice between a skirt or skorts. You can see the uniforms on the first post of the start up. If you have any questions or concerns let me know.

Blog Entries

Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

Okay so my character has to wear a uniform, and can you please give me a summary of what's happening right now? And do you introduce me into the other thread, or do I just introduce myself as a new person or something? Thanks!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast