Pokemon Academy GX (Sign-Up/Lounge/Always Open) - Page 3

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pokemon Academy GX (Sign-Up/Lounge/Always Open)

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Academy GX

Name: Severin Haze

Birthday: Feb. 27

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Standing at a 6'0", Theron has somewhat light skin. He has an average build. He has amber colored eyes, along with long-ish black hair. He is usually seen wearing a long sleeve t-shirt on top of a black undershirt, with the sleeves rolled back halfway up his forearm. At other times, he wears a button up shirt halfway buttoned up, able to show a necklace reminiscent of the purple "scar" along Seviper. He usually wears dark, relaxed jeans that are slightly worn. Black shoes and socks are the norm as well. Severin also adorns thick-framed glasses.

Personality: Severin is, all in all, usually put as "interesting." He usually talks or agrees with himself, and tries to be perky and outgoing with others. He loves strange and/or beautiful Pokemon in his eyes. Even though he had been abandoned, he never thought twice about where or who is parents are.

He always tries hard, and puts his Pokemon before himself. Once his mind is set on something, nothing can stop him. His love and care for his Pokemon are the result of his Pokemon "loving" on him. For example, his Seviper usually coils around Severin, to hug. His Yanmega simply rests on his head, and his Weepinbell usually noms on his head. He is usually a clueless git, but he does get the job done. No matter how many times they fail, his Pokemon stick close to Severin, ever so loyal.

History: Severin was born in Pastoria City. At least, that's where he was abandoned. He was left on the door step of his uncle, Theron Haze. He had taken as much care for him as if he was his own son. As Severin had grown up, Theron had developed Severin's knowledge in Pokemon. But, it wasn't enough. Severin lacked any battle skills. So, Theron had let Severin choose his favorite Pokemon. Of course, not being legendary. Severin had understood, and remembered his time learning more about Seviper than any other Pokemon.

He always adored the beauty and ferocity Seviper always had. So, Theron had introduced Severin to a Seviper of his own. Seviper wasn't too thrilled, but seeing Severin show as much love and attention as Theron did for him, Seviper had accepted him as a partner, and a friend. Severin had stayed behind, unlike most young trainers, and studied more about Pokemon. On his fourteenth birthday, Theron had rewarded Severin for his hard work by giving him a Yanma, a common Pokemon of the Great Marsh. Before, Severin spent his time playing with some of the Pokemon in the marshes, and this Yanma was one of them. So of course, Yanma was glad to be part of Severin's team. He nicknamed the Yanma "Yamms."

At age fifteen, Severin finally departed with his Pokemon to begin his travels. During the first few months, he had trained hard along the way before reaching more than one gym. After his first gym battle victory, he came across a lone Bellsprout getting bullied by a group of Bellossom. Severin had immediately put a stop to it, and took in the Bellsprout. Bellsprout had, of course, been uneasy, but Severin's love and care made her change her mind. So, "Belle" became a part of the team ever since. Severin had eventually reached Eterna City's Gardenia, and won.

Though recently, Severin had lost to Maylene of the Veilstone Gym. This had become the beginning of Severin's losing streak. Again, and again, Severin had failed at attaining victory at her gym. Theron had heard through Severin's phone calls, and sent him a flier of "Pokemon Academy GX," in hopes Severin would improve his skills.

Pokemon:
    Seviper (No nickname, Male):
    Ability; Shed Skin
    Moves; Poison Tail, Crunch, Coil, Venoshock, Poison Fang, Haze, Glare

Yanmega (Yamms, Male):
    Ability; Speed Boost
    Moves; Air Slash, Double Team, Bug Buzz, Night Slash, Screech, U-Turn, Feint

Weepinbell (Belle, Female):
    Ability; Chlorophyll
    Moves; Power Whip, Toxic, Venoshock, Razor Leaf, Slam, Growth, Sludge Bomb

Battle:
    "Alright, Seviper, we MUST win this battle!" He pumped a fist into the air, his Seviper hissing with pride. They realized they haven't won many matches, but would risk anything to get into the academy. Severin was against a trainer and his Luxio. "Now, Seviper, use Venoshock!" Seviper had shot a stream of purple liquid straight towards the Luxio. Though Severin knew Venoshock would be more powerful if Luxio was poisoned, he had to start off at a far distance. "Luxio, use Thunderbolt!" The trainer's Luxio shot a bolt of lightning towards the poisonous attack, both colliding and creating an explosion. Luxio and Seviper both held their ground. "Very good, Seviper! Now, quick, use a Poison Tail!"

Seviper lunged forward after the smoke cleared, only to find a missing Luxio. It turned out Luxio had jumped in the air. "Thunderbolt!" Luxio proceeded to electrocute Seviper. "NO! Alright, use Flamethrower!" Seviper had begun to spew fire, knocking Luxio out of the air. Unfortunately, that was only the first hit. "Luxio, use Wild Charge!" Luxio had begun to spark, and dash towards Seviper. "Heh heh heh. Excellent." Seviper and Severin had stood there, waiting for the attack. When Luxio closed in, Severin had told Seviper to slither out of the way. It worked, and the attack missed.

"Now, Poison Tail!" Seviper had lashed Luxio with his sword tail, following up with a Poison Fang. Luxio had been poisoned. But, unfortunately, the trainer knew about Venoshock's effects. "Luxio, you-" "Luuuuxxx...ioooo..." Luxio had fallen, having been attacked and taken damage from his Wild Charge. Severin had stood there, not realizing he won the battle. Seviper proceeded to "hug" Severin as it registered, and he jumped for joy, only to trip and fall face first with Seviper.

Other: I support DenialShipping, whatever that is. -._-.""
    Last edited by Murkmire; 4th July 2012 at 11:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Brutus; Accepted. I should have the start-up up later today or tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Two people still haven't signed up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Two people still haven't signed up.
    I know, but I haven't heard anything from acs, and that's why I said today or tomorrow. I still have to type the beginning out, and add a character, plus my SUs battles, so it may not be until tomorrow. Hopefully we hear from Lumas today.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

I'm wondering if anyone's actually going to do an Appeal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone's actually going to do an Appeal.
    I am for Denia

Darn. I'm so sorry. I'll edit my SU into this post.

Name: Nicknamed AC

Birthday: June 16

Appearance: AC is around 180cm and weighs around 70kg. Since he is tall, he doesn't seem so fat. He has black bushy hair at medium length. His eyes are pitch-black as well. He is not that well built. He is usually seen wearing a black hoodie with an eagle on the back. He also wears black sweatpants with three white lines going down each side. However, on formal occasions (this also includes Gym Battles) he is seen wearing a black suit with a black top hat that has a white stripe (see avatar).

Personality: AC's personality has certain emphasized traits. The first is leadership: he tends to be the leader among his friends. The second is analysis: His mind is a strong analytic mind, which allows him to analyze each situation calmly and correctly. The third is generosity and selflessness: AC is quite selfless and likes to help people around him in any way possible. The fourth trait is intelligence: AC has impressive knowledge which is not just limited to the schoolwork he did. He has knowledge on a vast array of topics. The fifth trait is responsibility: AC is quite responsible. The sixth trait is maturity: AC is mature in most cases but at times he can be seen crying or exploding like a volcano with rage, which he tries to deal with. Other qualities are respect, honesty and compassion.

History: AC's father has held various occupations. He has had experiences as a professor and a high-profile company CEO. He has also worked as a scientist. His mother was forced to quit her job to look after AC and his brother. AC's brother is only 2 years younger than him and could be considered AC's best friend and biggest rival. AC hails from Mossdeep City and he has traveled all of Hoenn and challenged the league, although he did not end it successfully.

Pokemon:
    Swellow-Male
    Ability: Guts
    Moves: Aerial Ace, Fly, U-Turn, Brave Bird, Agility, Air Slash, Wing Attack

Gallade-Male
    Ability: Steadfast
    Moves: Close Combat, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Protect, Earthquake, Brick Break, Night Slash

Kadabra-Male
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves: Psychic, Psybeam, Recover, Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball, Charge Beam, Confusion

Battle: "Go Crobat," the trainer yelled as he threw a Pokeball. Soon, a purple Bat-like Pokemon materialized on the field.

"It's all on you Swellow," AC said as he threw his last Pokeball. His Swallow Pokemon materialized and flew high in the air to face his opponent. The two Pokemon stared at each other waiting for their trainers' commands. AC had come into this 3v3 battle expecting an easy opponent, but the trainer with a smirk on his face right across from him proved to be stronger than he expected. AC's Gallade and Kadabra were both out, but they had managed to take down two of the other trainer's Pokemon. Now, it was the final battle and all the pressure was on Swellow. AC knew Swellow had the guts to respond to this pressure as they had been in similar positions before, but he still was a bit worried.

"Start things off with Cross Poison," the trainer commanded and thus the final battle commenced. Crobat was quite fast and before AC could tell Swellow to dodge the attack, Crobat landed the Cross Poison. Nevertheless, Swellow was from over.

"Looks like we're going to fight speed with speed," AC commented, "So, Swellow let's go with Agility. Then, land a Wing Attack!" Swellow began to pick up speed and soon had attained an extremely high speed. He came rushing at the Bat Pokemon and knocked it down with its wing. Crobat was hurt but was still roaring to go.

"Air Slash," the trainer commanded. Crobat formed razors with the air and began launching them towards Swellow.

"Fly," AC said calmly. Using the speed boost with the Agility to his advantage, Swellow flew up high and dodged the incoming attack. Then, he flew towards Crobat with the Fly attack. The attack landed and Crobat was in bad shape.

"Air Slash again," the trainer commanded. Crobat repeated the attack but this time Swellow did not react in time and took the hits one by one. By this time, both Pokemon seemed worn out.

"We only have one chance to finish this," AC said, "Brave Bird!" At the same moment, the Crobat's trainer gave the same command. This was coming down to the wire and was now a matter of pure strength and stamina Crobat was a bit more worn out, but what if Crobat was stronger? Only once the dust cleared would the decisive winner be determined. The two Pokemon started to glow as they rushed at each other picking up speed. In the middle of the field they crashed and smoke temporarily made it impossible to see what was going on. Soon, the smoke began to clear and the outcome was visible. Crobat was lying on the ground. Swellow on the other hand was just barely standing up. "Alright!" AC cheered, "We did it Swellow!" Swellow cheered in unison.

Other: the shipping thing. What was it? Denialshipping?
    Last edited by acs1903; 27th June 2012 at 10:47 AM.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Name: Vyyn Skylinger

Birthday: December 21

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Long, straight, red hair to her knees, red eyes, slightly pale skin, and wears a royal blue tuxedo.

Personality: Doesn't really care about what anyone thinks, and will do anything to protect her Pokémon. She is timid, yet energetic, and loves sushi. She hates to lose, but admits defeat regardless. She hates anyone heartless, and will sometimes hug random people to comfort her in times of sadness or pain.

History: She received her first Pokémon, Absol, when she found it laying on the ground, hurt badly and wearing a crown for some reason. Since then, she caught two others, whom she cared for with all her heart. She finally decided to join the PAGX after it was suggested to her by trainers.

Pokemon: Absol: male, Super Luck, Slash, Night Slash, Razor Wind, Blizzard, Shadow Claw, Flamethrower.
    Gallade: male, Steadfast, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Thief, Strength, Hypnosis.
    Salamence: male, Intimidate, Fly, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Earthquake.
    Hoothoot: female, Insomnia, Echoed Voice, Air Slash, Hyper Voice, Aerial Ace, Round, Synchronoise, Sky Attack.

Battle or Appeal: Absol is sent out. Wild Sableye appeared.
    Absol used Flamethrower.
    Sableye used Shadow Ball.
    Absol used Shadow Claw.
    Sableye used Dark Pulse.
    Sableye used Sucker Punch. Absol's HP is below half.
    Absol used Night Slash. Sableye's HP is below half.
    Absol used Blizzard.
    Absol used Shadow Claw. Sableye fainted.

Other: Supports DenialShipping.
    Last edited by User_Name; 5th August 2012 at 06:58 PM.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Name: Vyyn Skylinger

Birthday: December 21

Appearance: Long, straight, red hair to her knees, red eyes, slightly pale skin, and wears a royal blue tuxedo.

Personality: Doesn't really care about what anyone thinks, and will do anything to protect her Pokémon. She is timid, yet energetic, and loves sushi. She hates to lose, but admits defeat regardless. She hates anyone heartless, and will sometimes hug random people to comfort her in times of sadness or pain.

History: She received her first Pokémon, Absol, when she found it laying on the ground, hurt badly and wearing a crown for some reason. Since then, she caught two others, whom she cared for with all her heart. She finally decided to join the PAGX after it was suggested to her by trainers.

Pokemon: Absol: male, Super Luck, Slash, Night Slash, Fire Fang, Blizzard, Shadow Claw, Flamethrower.
    Gallade: male, Pressure, Leaf Blade, Hi Jump Kick, Thief, Strength, Dark Pulse.
    Salamence: male, Snow Warning, Fly, Crunch, Ice Beam, Thunder, Earthquake.

Battle or Appeal: Absol is sent out. Wild Sableye appeared.
    Absol used Fire Fang.
    Absol used Shadow Claw.
    Sableye used Dark Pulse.
    Sableye used Sucker Punch. Absol's HP is below half.
    Absol used Night Slash. Sableye's HP is below half.
    Absol used Blizzard.
    Absol used Fire Fang. Sableye fainted.

Other: Supports DenialShipping.

Sorry I'm about to be a pain again. The things in bold are impossible for the pokemon so would it be possible to fix them. Also is your person low, middle, or upper class since this helps to decide the dorm you're in. Other than that everything looks good

Blog Entries

No problems. Also, I'm not sure what the levels of classes are or mean.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    No problems. Also, I'm not sure what the levels of classes are or mean.
    Are you rich, poor, or in between. Sorry for confusing you.

Blog Entries

I would think that since she wears a royal blue tuxedo that she must be rich.
    Midorikawa likes this.

Blog Entries

@acs1903; accepted. Start-up will be tomorow on the 28 of June
    @User_Name; accepted

@Lief; @Brutus; @Terra Solidum; @HilbertCressLover; @acs1903; @User_Name;

The Start-up is posted here.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 28th June 2012 at 09:55 AM.

Axl

Is it too late to sign-up?
    Just so you know, I am the epic ninja master...
    of failure! Sometime's I fail to fail ^.^'

I support Faithshipping!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    Is it too late to sign-up?
    Not at all. The sign ups will be open for a while.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast