Pokemon Academy GX (Sign-Up/Lounge/Always Open) - Page 2

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pokemon Academy GX (Sign-Up/Lounge/Always Open)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Academy GX

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Solidum View Post
    Edited, and I have to give you credit for knowing that, you must really know your Pokemon.
    While I did find it odd that gastrodon had sand force as it's ability, I checked to see if it was possible with bulbapedia

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Well then I credit you for being resourceful
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Resident Nympho Princess of Lumas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Can I reserve a spot as well?
    Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura, and I live together in Lief's bedroom. Back off

Blog Entries

@Princess of Lumas; Of course. =)

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Quite a nice collection of peoples we have *notices Princess of Lumas reserved a spot* You're kidding.
    Anyway, when are we going to start-up?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quite a nice collection of peoples we have *notices Princess of Lumas reserved a spot* You're kidding.
    Anyway, when are we going to start-up?
    It's probably because I mentioned you. I was going to wait until we got another originally, so that we would have nine, but I really want to start so I'll do it with the six of us. I was going to leave the sign-ups open anyways since it makes possible for more to join us. I'll give about a day so to give Lumas a chance to hopefully get her SU in, before rushing the other two if they don't have them in.

Name: Michelle Belden

Birthday: February 8

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Michelle has very long, brown hair. Her eyes are brown that look almost red in some light. For outfits, she likes to wear long sleeved outfits with lace, ribbons, and frills.

Personality: Michelle is a very cold person and is always glaring at everybody. She doesn’t open up to people well and hates being in groups. Michelle is also a bit of a sadist, and enjoys seeing people in pain. Usually, this side of her isn’t shown to people, but it will be if somebody hurts her in any type of way.

History: When she was younger, one day, Michelle was playing with her Arcanine. Without warning and no apparent reason, it used Fire Blast and set her house and nearby buildings on fire. The Arcanine ran away, leaving her parents to believe that Michelle was the one who caused the fires and that she may have a strange ability. Her parents left her out of fear that she would burn them. This leaves her with her untrusting personality to this day, and because of her past, she hates fire type Pokémon. She came to love other Pokémon though, out of the belief that she could use them to get revenge on people for leaving her. After her parents left her, Michelle began traveling to all sorts of places journeying with her Pokemon, without any purpose but to merely survive.

Pokemon:
    Scolipede (Haine) Male
    Ability: Poison Point
    Moves: Poison Tail, Double-Edge, Protect, and Toxic

Seviper (Froideur) Female
    Ability: Shed Skin
    Moves: Poison Fang, Night Slash, Crunch, and Glare

Feraligatr (Douleur) Male
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves: Ice Fang, Aqua Tail, Slash, and Crunch

Spinarak (Sourire)
    Ability: Insomnia
    Moves: Signal Beam, String Shot, X-Scissor, and Venoshock

Battle or Appeal:
    Haine (Scolipede) vs. Purrloin – Single Battle
    “Hmph. Let’s finish this quickly, Haine. Use Poison Tail!” Michelle ordered.
    The Scolipede dashed quickly at Purrloin, stabbing it with poison looking daggers. The Purrloin made a hiss combined with hurt and anger. The Purrloin used sand attack on Michelle’s Scolipede.
    “Haine, I told you to finish it quickly! Now do it right this time by attacking it with Double-Edge!” Michelle scolded her Pokémon.
    Scolipede tried to use its attack on the Purrloin, but due to its accuracy being lower, it missed.
    Michelle glared at Haine for missing when she told him to defeat it right then and there.
    The Purrloin wasn’t about to give up and used Fury Swipes on Scolipede. Not an immensely strong move, but it did hurt Scolipede quite a bit.
    “Haine, this is your last warning. Defeat it by using Posion Tail again!” Michelle shouted to her Pokémon.
    Scolipede stabbed the Purrloin with its poison tail and caused it to finally go unconscious.
    “Finally.” Michelle called her Pokémon back to its Poke ball. “Good work, Haine.”

Other: Michelle likes to give her Pokémon French words for names.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope this was okay and I hope I'm not too late. Also, I completely support DenialShipping!
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 19th July 2012 at 08:42 PM.

Blog Entries

@HilbertCressLover; everything looks good. Just so you know your pokemon can have up to seven moves if you want. Also can I know what happened after her parents left her. Did she go to an orphanage or travel through regions and so on, it doesn't need to be detailed just a general idea. Other than that accepted. We're just waiting on two more to send in their SUs and I'll post the start-up

Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    @HilbertCressLover; everything looks good. Just so you know your pokemon can have up to seven moves if you want. Also can I know what happened after her parents left her. Did she go to an orphanage or travel through regions and so on, it doesn't need to be detailed just a general idea. Other than that accepted. We're just waiting on two more to send in their SUs and I'll post the start-up
    Thanks. I added it to the history. I hope it's alright.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Thanks. I added it to the history. I hope it's alright.
    Yup it's good.
    @acs1903; I don't want to seem like I'm rushing, but I really want to get it started, so I'm curious if you have your SU ready?

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Quick question: do the Pokemon still only say their names? (like Haine saying "Scolio, Flare "Quila", Nate's Stunfisk "Stunfi" or things like that, etc.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quick question: do the Pokemon still only say their names? (like Haine saying "Scolio, Flare "Quila", Nate's Stunfisk "Stunfi" or things like that, etc.)
    Yeah since it's anime style. Why?

Blog Entries

Just wondering. Dern.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do we get to catch Pokemon, or are we stuck with a chosen three?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Do we get to catch Pokemon, or are we stuck with a chosen three?
    I'll probably allow it just not at the very beginning, and captures will have to be confirmed with me. I'll also be doing special events to get some Pokemon that are not native to the island or just rare in general
    @Brutus; A quick note: If this starts off well, then I want to try to do a possible cross-over with Anonymous, just in case you're interested in joining.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 26th June 2012 at 09:47 PM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast