Pokedaze-Johto (Start-up)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokedaze-Johto (Start-up)

Padawan

Default Pokedaze-Johto (Start-up)

Tyler opened his eyes to see daylight streaming through the open porthole in his room. He slowly got up, rubbed his eyes, and stretched. He could smell the salty smell of the ocean, along with the cries of the Wingull. He liked it that way. He pulled on his purple sweatshirt and pants, as well as putting on the necklace his father had given him right before he left for his Pokemon journey and disappeared. He grabbed the red and white ball that contained his Charmander, Vulcan, and walked out of his room and up to the deck of the ship. He could see that many of the passengers and crew were busy preparing for the arrival of the ship in Johto. He decided to let his Charmander get some fresh air. "Alright Vulcan, come on out." he said. "Chaaaaaaaaaaar." squealed Vulcan, stretching. He looked out at the front of the ship to see Johto looming into view. It was hard for him to leave his hometown of Celadon City. He missed his family, his very few friends, and most of all, Iyan, his Oddish. He couldnt help, but wonder "What is Iyan doing now?" He knew deep down that he was safe at home with his mother, but lately he had been seeing news reports about Pokemon theives all over the Kanto Region. He walked walked towards the railing at the front of the ship, Vulcan stumbling along behind him, and leaned on it. He looked at the towering Mt. Silver, which was silhouetted against the sun. It was hard to beleive that, after this three day boat ride, his home was on the other side. Or at least, almost on the other side. He chuckled. He didn't know how long he had dozed off, but next thing he knew, the boat was docked in New Bark Town and the passengers were exiting. He picked up Vulcan, "Come on Vulcan, let's go." He walked off of the ship eager to start his Pokemon journey in the Johto region.
    @trainer_ebony; @acs1903; @Windsaver; @Wild Candy; @Leavanny Duo; @Little Miss Eevee;
    Last edited by Stellar Wind Elsydeon; 1st November 2012 at 07:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokedaze-Johto (Start-up)

A small plane cut through the blue sky above New Bark Town. It had come from Kanto, Cerulean City to be exact. It landed gracefully on the water's surface, and was slowly pulling up to a dock. The plane had only one sole passenger, Jacob Laurey, who stepped and took a deep breath, happy to be out of the air. He stretched and released his Riolu, Lucy, who seemed just as grateful to be back on land as he was. "Well, this is Johto." Jake said with a grin. "I wonder what kind of new Pokemon live here. There's sure to be some we've never seen before." Lucy cheered and jumped up on to her trainer's shoulder. "Now we just gotta find the lab."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

A boat from Virbank City in Unova started to dock at New Bark Town. Inside it, one passenger, Makumi White, entered the town with her ally Mylena, a Snivy. "Ready, Mylena?" she asked the Pokemon. "Snivy! Vy vy Sni!" her Snivy responded. And then she waited.

Padawan

Tyler walked into the outskirts of New Bark Town. A fresh, crisp, breeze was blowing towards his face. He saw that many other people were were arriving. He walked over to where people where getting off of a ship and the plane to ask for directions to Professor Elm's Pokemon Lab.
    Last edited by Stellar Wind Elsydeon; 1st November 2012 at 07:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Kairi walked down Route 29, her Togepi close in tow. "This is fun, isn't it Togepi?" Kairi asked as her auburn hair blew in a gentle breeze. "Toge." Togepi agreed. "I can't wait to see Prof Elm." Kairi thought aloud. The pair then arrived at New Bark Town, where after some searching, found and entered Prof Elm's Lab.

Padawan

Tyler saw a kid hop out of a plane that he seemed to be traveling in alone. He had a Riolu on his shoulder. "Um, do you know where Professor Elm's lab is?" he asked sheepishly.

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A boy with a Charmander clinging to his head enters New Bark town. He'd traveled from Goldenrod city to get his Pokedex from the professor through the short cut on Route 36 by bike. When he enters the city he slides to a stop. "Where is that Lab?" He thought out loud
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Blog Entries

"Sorry, but I can't help you there. It's my first time ever visiting Johto." Jake replied. He took the Town Map his parents had given him before he left. "Let's see..."

Padawan

"It's my first time too." said Tyler. He at the town map with Jake. "Where are you from?"

Professor Elm turned at the sound of someone outside of the lab. He walked out and saw Kiari. "Hello, you must be here to receive your Pokedex."

Blog Entries

"Cerulean City. What about you?" Jake put the map away and began to walk in what he thought was the direction of the lab. "You can come with me if you'd like. My apologies if I get lost."

Padawan

OOC: Here's the OOC/Discussion thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f430/pokedaze-johto-ooc-discussion-thread-141676/#post4439056

"Celadon" said Tyler running to catch up with Jake. "I guess I'll come with you, I have no way of finding the lab by myself."

Blog Entries

"Indeed I am." Kairi replied. "This is my partner, Togepi." "Toge." Togepi greeted.

Padawan

Professor Elm patted Togepi on the head. "Well, aren't you a cute little fella." he said laughing.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Makumi walked towards Elm's lab. She entered, Mylena clinging to her leg with arms, legs, and vines.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Homura rushed through the door of Professor Elm's lab, holding a town map. She and her best friend, Gastly, had journeyed by foot, and had finally arrived in New Bark Town. "SORRY I'M LATE!" she squealed, her Ghastly trailing behind her shouting "Ghatslyyyy"
    Last edited by Little Miss Eevee; 2nd November 2012 at 02:11 AM.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast