Pokedaze-Johto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokedaze-Johto

Padawan

Default Pokedaze-Johto

The Johto Region. A word that springs into the mind of all aspiring Pokemon trainers and coordinators. For some, it is a chance to finally spread their wings and begin a Pokemon journey. For others, it means having their shot at fame and fortune through Pokemon contests. No matter what you beleive in, you can probably agree that the Johto Region is filled with many fascinating adventures. Whether it be exploring the Ruins of Alph or trying to catch all of the interesting Pokemon, the Johto Region has tons to offer. However, local residents have reported sightings of shady characters throughout the region. Where will you come in?

Plot

Rules

Sign-up Template

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokedaze-Johto

Name: Kiyomaru Yamaka

Appearance:

Personality: Kind and somewhat innocent. Trusting, usually to a fault. Always worried about his pokemon egg.

History: Kiyo is a boy from Kanto. His father is a traveling trainer, and his mother used to be aswell, but is now home most of the time. As such, he knows little of his father past the fact that he was a powerful trainer from Pallet, he started with a Bulbasaur, and has been traveling as a trainer since he was 10. His mother, on the other hand, he knows much of, and was raised completely by her (explaining some of his innocense, and tendancy to make friends with girls easier than boys).
    She started in Pallet with a Squirtle, was, and still is, a tallented trainer and coordinator, and in her youth, won the grand festival with her, at the time, Wartortle. Durring this journey, she would occasionally run into the young trainer that would one day be Kiyo's father. The two fell in love, bla bla bla, baby Kiyo, then father goes off again to travel.
    So up until Kiyo's 10th birthday, he and his mother lived in Pallet town. That year, due to circumstances Kiyo doesnt fully understand, they had to move off to Goldenrod city. Before leaving, however, Prof. Oak gave the boy the pokemon he had been waiting to get, his charmander.
    Due to the move, Kiyo missed his April window of opportunity, and wasnt able to start his journey till the next year.
    He is now headed to Newbark town to recieve his pokedex from Prof Elm

Profession: Unsure (plans to try both)

Starter Pokemon: Charmander-M (Kizo)

Other: On top of his starter, he has a Pokemon egg he recieved from his mother. Its assumed it came from her starter, a female Blastoise named Bell

Stellar? '.'
    Last edited by trainer_ebony; 24th October 2012 at 01:42 AM.
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Could you reserve me a spot. My starter will be Abra!
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Padawan

@trainer_ebony Denied. You have everything right, but I would appreciate if you wouldn't start with a Pokemon egg because that gives you the advantage of two Pokemon already.

@acs1909 Reserved.

Blog Entries

Name: Jacob (Jake) Laurey

Appearance: Jake is moderately tall for his age, standing at 6'0, and has a rather fair complexion. He has a well-toned, stocky musculature, due to a hardy, vigorous lifestyle. Jake has shaggy, dirty blond hair, which swoops down to cover his light hazel eyes. He normally shoots for comfort rather than style in his clothing, wearing a blue t-shirt with a grey design of a '?' Unown printed on it, under a black zip-up hoodie. Alongside that, Jake usually sports faded, brown cargo jeans and a pair of black and white running sneakers. He tops off the look with a necklace, a Sharpedo tooth on a string that he received as a gift.

Personality: Jake is generally cheerful, and outright avoids conflict. He can be a bit headstrong, meaning well for his friends and family, but is prone to make quick decisions that could possible negatively affect himself and those around him. He is a keen learner and very knowledgeable on the subject of Pokemon; he's always had a soft spot for them. As well, he's world-weary without the burden of being world-wise. Jake is quite bold and isn't normally one cautious about taking risks. When Jake finds that he makes a mistake, he is quick to blame himself. While this means that he never holds anyone else responsible for his actions, it also means he tends to carry a lot guilt, which can damage his self-confidence, at times. All in all, Jake is an outward, down-to-earth pre-teen, loaded with a love for adventure.

History: Jake was born in Cerulean City, a year before his younger sister, making him the oldest of two. He was raised by his mother and father in a large manor house near the local gym, and, his family being neither poor nor rich, had a classic middle-class upbringing. Jake lived a fairly normal life. He had a lot of friends at school and was generally liked by the people who knew him. He would often train Water-type Pokemon with the Gym Leader, Misty, however, he wasn't overly fascinated by them like his sister was. While he did devote most of his time to Pokemon training, Jake also spent time studying to keep his grades up. At the age of thirteen, he began getting into battling as a sport. He started watching tapes of famous trainer battles and became more interested in travelling. Once his parents discovered Jake's interest in battling, they sent him to the Pokemon Trainer School in Saffron City. He learned the basics and studied hard, and, even though he was outclassed by a few of the smarter students, graduated at the top of his class. Once he turned 14, his parents decided Jake could finally go on his journey. He took a plane directly to New Bark Town, in search of fresh experiences in the region of Johto.

Starter Pokemon: Lucy (Female l Riolu)

Other: Stellar .-.
    Last edited by Windsaver; 24th October 2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Changed my starter to Riolu.

Padawan

@Windsaver Accepted.

I'll have my sign-up posted by this afternoon, likely.

Blog Entries

Name: Kairi Vermillion

Appearance: Kairi stands 5,1 and weighs 105 lbs. She is fairly slim and flat chested for a girl. Kairi has pale skin with Auburn Hair and Bright blues with a dainty white smile. Her hair comes is straight and comes down to back of her neck on the bottom and her bangs are parted but straight as well. She typically wears a white short sleeved blouse with a Navy Skirt and matching socks with a pair of black convers. She also wears a silver chocker with a star charm hanging off of it.

Personality: Kairi is a kind hearted and hard working girl who tries her best at everything she does, she's unafraid to speak her mind and express her oppinians. She also has a gentle Charisma in her that others tend to admire. Kairi's a bit of a tomboy as well, but still feminine. Kairi is very loyal to her friends but has a hard time trusting people who were mean to her or betrayed her in some way. Labels and stereotypes mean very little to Kairi (Her dad influenced that) And judges people more on their actions, intentions, and treatment of other people. Kairi also loves sweets, her favorites being Lollipops, small chocolates, peppermint candy, and chocolate covered cherries.

History: Kairi was born and raised in Violet City, her mother died of cancer when she was five forcing her dad to take care of her, and Kairi to take on many adult tasks such as housework, cooking, and cleaning at a young age. However this caused her father to become a little warped by dressing as a woman and acting like a mother and even referring to himself as she/lady/madam/etc. (Most likely to try and fill the void of her mother's absence.) Despite this, Kairi cares deeply for her father, and the two have a strong relationship. Her father was sad to see Kairi go to start her journey, but happy she was going to try and become a Coordinator and a Trainer, like her mother.

Profession: Both, if Possible
    Starter Pokemon: Togepi (Male, Serene Grace)
    Other: Stellar

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Name: Makumi White

Birthplace: Virbank City, Unova.

Appearance: Makumi has brown hair and grey eyes like storm clouds. She is 5' 3" and weighs 110 pounds. Makumi usually wears a black shirt with a white vest over it and has a white bag. She also wears blue jeans and black and white sneakers.

Personality: Makumi is a strategic and spontaneous girl. Her strategies are somewhat used to their limit when in a contest. She also manages her spontaneous side with her own starter, who is also spontaneous.

Profession: Coordinator

Starter Pokemon: Snivy|F|Overgrow (Mylena)

Other: Stellar.
    Last edited by Leavanny Duo; 1st November 2012 at 07:35 PM.

Padawan

All Accepted. Sorry I haven't been active for a couple days. I have exams in school and I'm still studying for one on Monday, so I will try my hardest to get my sign-up posted and start the roleplay.

I had reserved a spot and this is my SU (I just used another character)

Name: Ali Can S. (He never shares his last name)

Nickname (optional): AC

Sexuality: Straight

Training Career: Trainer

Birthplace: Mossdeep City, Hoenn

Starter Pokémon: Abra (Male)

Appearance: AC is 190 cm (which is about 6'2'') and weighs around 82 kg (approximately 180.7 lbs). He has messy, medium length hair. His hair is pitch-black and his hair is quite bushy. His irises are also pitch-black. He does not have any facial hair nor does he want any. His body has a high fat ratio and low muscle ratio. He is not that well-built, but due to his height he does seem thin compared to his actual weight. The majority of his fat is around his thighs.

As for his clothing the following can be said: He has three different outfits that he is comfortable with it. Before leaving Mossdeep to start his journey, he worked in the Space Center. Thus, he has a white labcoat that reaches his feet. Sometimes he is seen with that white labcoat on. His white labcoat has one large pocket over his heart, which he uses to place pens, important cards and other things. In addition, on both sides of his labcoat, near the thighs, are pockets. He usually keeps them empty but he does sometimes use them to keep his only Pokeball. His second outfit is his sports outfit. It consists of a black hoodie with a white eagle (if you say eagles don't exist in the Pokemon World, then think of it as a White-Black colored Braviary) on the back and black sweatpants with three white stripes running down sides. His third outfit is his black suit. It consists of a black top hat with a white stripe, a black blouse and grey tie, a black tux and black pants with black dress shoes. He plans to use his second outfit during his travels (i.e. travelling from town to town). He plans to use his third outfit during his battles as he believes that he needs to look his best when he battles.

Personality: Both of AC's parents work at the Mossdeep Space Center, thus they are barely ever home. What's more is that AC has a younger brother. Since his parents are rarely home, AC had to look after his brother at a very young age. This thought him to be responsible. Furthermore, it thought him to prioritize as he had sacrifice his free time and play time with his friends in order to look after his brother. He learned that duty came before fun. Moreover, since both his parents are scientists, they gave extreme importance to AC's education. Thus, AC's priority as a child was to learn about mathematics, the sciences and other classes rather than Pokemon. Thus, AC did not have the same experience with Pokemon when compared with most of his peers. Instead, he had intimate relations with books from his father's personal library. This resulted with AC being smarter and wiser compared to his peers. Furthermore, all the studying and his perseverance to keep on studying made him extremely determined. This intelligence and wisdom made him someone who everyone looked up to and came to for advice. He became doubly venerable with his radiating smile. He wanted to reciprocate the love he received from his friends, thus he became extremely generous. All in all, he turned into a leader among his peers. However, like every leader, AC also has tragic flaws. First, he still has a cry-baby streak. He sometimes cries when something doesn't go his way. Sometimes he becomes extremely angry and loses his reasoning skills. He starts to yell and can't calm down. His rage is best compared to volcano erupting, however this rage is quite rare. Furthermore, he is not that close with Pokemon which is troublesome for him but through this journey he desires to resolve that problem.

Personal History: AC was born in Mossdeep City to a family of scientists. Both of his parents worked at the Mossdeep Space Center. Thus, as a toddler, he spent his days in the Space Center alongside his parents. Thus, at a young age, he was exposed to the Space Center and the tasks of scientists. As he grew a bit older, he began to go to school. He would spend the morning in school and the afternoon in the Space Center. Soon, his brother was born and at the age of 8, he was responsible of looking after his newly born brother. Thus, he barely had any time for Pokemon. His life consisted of looking after his brother, going to school and spending time in the Space Center.

However, all his friends spent time with their parents Pokemon. This caused a longing for Pokemon within AC, but he knew that his parents would say that his studies come first. Nevertheless, he decided to ask for a Pokemon for his tenth birthday and to his surprise his parents accepted. His father took AC to a batch of grass to catch him a Pokemon. AC told his father that he wanted an Slowking. His father called upon his Alakazam and they began to search for a Abra. They had started the search for a Abra around noon and as the sun set on Mossdeep during the summer day, his father still had not found a Abra. He didn't want to let down his son so he promised AC that he would stay up all night looking for the Abra. AC, too, wanted to watch his father catch a Abra but sleep overcame him and AC went to bed. When he got up to go to school, he was faced with a surprise. Across his bed stood a Abra. His father had kept his promise and caught a Abra. AC was extremely happy. He ran to the Abra and hugged him. Abra had taken a liking to AC right away. This was the start of a brand new friendship. It also marked AC's first interaction with actual Pokemon.

However, AC's parents' restrictions prevented him from pursuing his goal to challenge the Pokemon League and travel the various regions of the Pokemon World. He had to first become a scientist as that was his parents' dream. Thus, he and Abra barely battled but studied together. Sometimes they would practice Abra's moves but that was it. At the age of 13, AC had finished his education. With his intelligence, he began to work as an assistant to the scientists in the Space Center along with his Abra. After four years of assisting scientists, AC was finally allowed to become an actual scientist in the Space Center. His parents were also proud of him as AC had fulfilled their dreams for him at the age of 17. Thus, they allowed AC to start living independently. AC could finally do what he wanted. He talked with the director and told him how he had always wanted to win the Pokemon League and travel the world meeting new Pokemon along the way. His director was also a trainer once and he could easily empathize with AC. Thus, he allowed AC to pursue his dream as a trainer only if he was to comeback and work at the Space Center once his journey was over. AC accepted without hesitation. Thus, with his Abra he set out start his journey to become a Champion. Though he had his Slopwoke for seven years, AC and Abra had no battling experience and thus it was as if AC was going to get to know Abra all over again along with meeting new Pokemon. AC consulted his friends Tate and Liza, the gym leaders of Mossdeep City and they told him that the journey would strengthen his bond with his Abra and teach him true friendship. Thus, he decided to start off by meeting Professor Oak and starting his journey in the Kanto region.

Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Wind Elsydeon View Post
    All Accepted. Sorry I haven't been active for a couple days. I have exams in school and I'm still studying for one on Monday, so I will try my hardest to get my sign-up posted and start the roleplay.
    Does that include me? you never replyed to my VM
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Name: Homura Kuroi

Appearance:pale skin, about 5 feet tall, has long, dark purple hair, tied in pigtails with purple ribbons. has purple eyes, and large, black glasses. wears a purple coat over black shirt, dark purple pants and black shoes.

Personality: Is generous, very mysterious, brave, but too impulsive and stubborn. Homura loves contests, but is awful at the appeal rounds. loves eating cheese, and is a tomboy. dislikes water-type pokemon, and is scared of dark type pokemon. Homura favours Ghost-Types and Psychic-Types.

Profession: Trainer

Starter Pokemon: Gastly

Birthplace: Ecruteak City, and has never left Johto.

Last edited by Little Miss Eevee; 28th October 2012 at 03:38 AM.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Padawan

All Accepted. Sign-ups are now closed. The start-up, as well as my sign-up, will be posted as soon as Hurricane Sandy passes through my area.

Blog Entries

Okay, good luck!

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Be safe!

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast