PokéPlanet: The First Steps (Start-Up!)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PokéPlanet: The First Steps (Start-Up!)

Blog Entries

Default PokéPlanet: The First Steps (Start-Up!)

Plot: The years is 2236, the humans have been exploring space. They came across a black-hole. A team of 5 scientists have decided to go through it and to see what is on the flip side. It is now 2274 some college graduates were flying through space and were sucked in to the black hole. They appeared in a planet that was very like Earth but had these strange creatures they decided to call "Pokemon". It is now up to you to shape these regions, for good and to be friends with these creatures, or enslave them. But what ever happened to the scientists find out later in PokéPlanet.

Characters:

Name: Flame Darius
    Personality: Rather secretive, but enjoys his friends. Shows some emotion but not as much in public, will protect his colleagues.
    Pokémon you befriended (One for now.): Um... CHARMANDER!!!
    Good, Neutral, Evil?: Neutral
    History: Finished college at a young age, he was on his way to Law School to become an attorney, but decided to have a party with his friends before he shipped off. He was in charge of the maps of space to guide the others around but got disoriented and now they are in this strange world.
    Appearance: His hair is rather straight with a few spikes on the top. He wears a solid black cape with a bright red hoodie. On the shirt under his hoodie is a dark green t-shirt with a picture of a lightning bolt on it. He has a basic pair of blue jeans and sneakers.

Name: Archibald Smithe
    Pokemon Befriended: Missingno
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    History: Went to a school for liberal arts, and barely passed. He was looking forward to finding a good job, and went to the party to celebrate, where he got sucked into a black hole. There, he befriended an enigmatic pokemon named missingno.
    Appearance: At 7 feet talk and 270 pounds, Archie is a very large, very strang looking man, wearing his hair in a 1.5 foot blue pompadour, and wearing heart shaped glasses. On his body, he wears a pink hawaian shirt, and green slacks, with shiny red platform shoes.

Name: Amelia (Milly) Brown
    Pokemon: Befriended a Cyndaquil
    Alignment: Evil
    History: Was a lonely girl and did a lot of pranks at her school which she passed but her first school she got kicked out because she burned a boy's hair. Then she walked home from the last day of school and fell through the sidewalk which it turned out to be a black hole. Then she befriended a evil Cyndaquil.
    Appearance: Black hair with Red Streaks, a Red hoodie, Red skirt Orange leggings, Red, Black, and orange sneakers and headband and an orange Tank top under the hoodie.

Name:Lan
    Pokemon:none yet
    Alignment:GOOD
    HISTORY:A loneley boy that did not have many friends.His brother went missing a month ago,so Lan went looking.Instead,he found a black hole and went through.
    Appearence:A blue shirt that says Arizona Wildcats on it,a Las Vegas coat,blue jeans,a black baseball cap and apair of blue sneakers saying Wildcats

Name: Warren Peace
    Personality: Extremely conflicted, he tends to be very negative and down on everything. He avoids most people which is why he went into space. However, at times he can be very kind, but this is very rare.
    Pokémon you befriended (One for now.): Bagon
    Good, Neutral, Evil?: Neutral
    History: His father was a hardcore criminal who hunted and sold pokemon for a living. His mother was a pokemon breeder who ran the daycare in Solaceon town for a long period of time. Warren was often on hunts with his father but he was also often in the daycare. His childhood was odd and he was a part of two different lives. This has had a major effect on his personality and is very cynical especially since his mother died 5 years ago. His father was jailed when he was 15. He is now, virtually, an orphan.
    Appearance: He wears a purple t-shirt and black jeans. His shoes are a mixture of both these colors. His hair is jet black and his eyes are a very dark brown. He is of medium height and medium weight.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Owwwwwww.......... my head, hello, any one here?" Flame asks still dazed from the crash landing in the Black Hole.

Pokebreeder in training Anthony Von Hertzon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PokéPlanet: The First Steps (Start-Up!)

"Yea, I'm here," Warren said as the lights flickered. "Would someone please tell me what happened!"

All Warren remembered was instruments flashing, lights going crazy, everyone being slammed back into their seats, darkness engulfing them and then complete darkness. Silence had soon followed as the screaming had soon silenced, along with all his thoughts as unconsciousness claimed him.

"Hello! oh come on..." Warren muttered as the lights flickered for a brief second.

Click the Userbars!

"I'm here," said Milly.

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Blog Entries

" I'm here," Lan said.What happened.All he could remember was flashes of light snd then he was here. "I'm Lan;" He said.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Flame stood up, weak, but able to stand. The last he remembered was him shouting "This wasn't supposed to be here, everyone I'm s......" he never finished the sentence, he was knocked out b4 he could utter what he thought was is last words..........

Blog Entries

"OK, were all here and have NO clue whats oin on.We should introduce ourselves and then get out of here,"Lan said.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

"Get out? Are you insane? I don't know of the others but, i will stay and research these remarkable creatures. Anyone can go off alone, but as for me, i'm staying here and i hope people will stay with me." Flame says affirmaively

"I'll stick with Lan," said Milly. Cyndaquil followed her.

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Blog Entries

"Milly, you? Warren stay with me, we'll form a peacful dominion with these creatures, we will work together. Warren stay with me." Flame pleads
    Last edited by Flame_; 31st March 2010 at 04:37 PM.

Blog Entries

"Milly,youll come with me??," Lan asked. "They can stay here and study,but we can study more of these creatures by going.By the way,what creature is that with you?" Lan asked
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Warren stood up from the ship's wreckage, he had finally found the door and was happy to exit the crushed ship. He looked out to see Lan, Flame, and milly standing about arguing. They were surrounded by strange creatures.

"Oh gosh, where am I?" Warren muttered to himself rubbing his head.

"Bagoooon!" cried one of the strange creatures as it leapt and tackled Warren.

"Get off me you.." Warren said struggling to push the beast off of him.

"Bagon!" the creature cried again.

"Get off!!!!" Warren yelled pushing bagon off of him and slamming him into the ground. "filthy beast... ugly little...I should've known we'd...."

As Warren muttered to himself the beast stood up again. He appeared to be a bit irritated and he began to follow Warren from a distance.

"Guys, where are we?" Warren asked, walking up to the others.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

"I dont really know.All i know is Flame wants you to stay with him here and study the creatures.Milly and i want to explore and study.She has befriended one of these creatures,"Lan said to Warren.Lan was staring at the ccreatures.They stared back.
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

"No I'm not staying exactly here, i will roam and find a good spot, and then set up." Flame says

"And this lil creature here Warren is a Charmander." Flame says
    Last edited by Flame_; 31st March 2010 at 04:38 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: Wait, were there pokemon on the planet we came from?
    -----------
    "Interesting, I think I've befriended one as well.." Warren said looking back at the Bagon with disgust.

"Baaagooon!" it cried happily running up to Warren.

"Yea yea, I know baaagooon!" Warren said in a mock imitation.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

OOC: nope..........

"Nice immatation Warren" Flame says
    Last edited by Flame_; 31st March 2010 at 04:38 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast