Poképals 3:The Island - Page 5

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Poképals 3:The Island

Blog Entries

Default Re: Poképals 3:The Island

OOC: no problem! As long as your here.

"How about this. Ever know why you were banished. Because you are filthy idiot who doesn't deserve the crown." Det says smiling. "Long live Team Shadows!"

OOC: Once again with a V reference.

Blaze looked to Swift. Swift, hearing this outburst, nodded. Blaze looked to him. "I pity your soul." he said and in a fast motion tore his claw out of the transformed Ditto's chest, taking most of his heart with it. He cleaned off his claw and bowed, praying for forgiveness for the blood he spilled.

Swift was amazed that, even for a killing a traitor, Flame's own son was praying for his forgiveness, Flame was genocidal, and yet here he son prayed forgiveness for taking one evil life. He looked to the Latias. "What'd you say your name was?" he asked. "Reguardless, if it makes you feel any better, do what you will with the body." he said, having no sympathy for a traitor whose actions may have cost many lives. "Alright, how much of our planning do you think he heard?" he asked the others. He then saw a device on the Ditto's body and crushed it, not knowing or caring what it was.

---------------------

Azula recieved a report from a soldier. "Thank you." she said, then looked to her father. "That scanner you put on Det to measure his vitals has flatlined, he's dead."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"And the intel from it is ours. Have a soldier play it for us." Flame says

"Unfortunately, before a lot of it could be uploaded, Swift crushed the thing." said the soldier. "We did get where on the island its located, but we don't know what kind of defenses they'll have set up."

"Should I punish him father?" asked Azula.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Ally walked outside for some fresh air. "Saltyness flavor air tastes nice" she whispered. She looked up at the clouds "Somehow I feel a disturbance..." Ally whispered while looking up at the sky. *Maybe those bad liberators killed a shadow member" Ally started to think.

Blog Entries

"Have your way." Flame says.

Azula smiled and threw the Cubone soldier in a closet and followed him out, screaming ensued and she walked out, a bleeding and beaten Cubone crawling out. "It better not happen again."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Ally heard the Cubone scream. "Poor thing..." she whispered as a tear filled her eye. She shook it off and kept walking.

Blog Entries

"Everyone ready for lift-off?" Flame says. "Azula, you ride with me."

Hearing a commotion going nearby in the base, Charles wondered out of the meeting hall with curiosity. He saw a Cubone soldier that was recently beaten, and it appeared to be in a bloody state, as well. An idea for business came up, and he approached the Cubone, disregarding its state of appearance.

"Why good day, fare fellow!" Charles greeted, blowing smoke out of his cigar. "So you've been beaten, tossed aside, left in the dog house to get yourself mauled. Well fear not, my friend, I've got an offer that ya can't refuse!" He pulled out what appeared to be an abnormally large Sitrus Berry from his bag. "As you see, it's a Sitrus Berry, great for healin' and dealin' and all the likes, but look again," He was making hand gestures throughout the entire pitch. "This ain't not ordinary Sitrus Berry, oh no-no-no! It's simply the ripest, plumpest, most juiciest Sitrus Berry you can only imagine. It only grows once every 10 years on this island, and you could just imagine it's healing properties!" Noticing that the Cubone was becoming interested, Charles went on. "Now something like this would have a huge price elsewhere, but I'll make you a special deal! If you give me that bone of yours, I'll let you have the feast of a lifetime! What'ya say, Eh?" He reached his hand out in a gesture to make the Cubone pay. The beaten soldier didn't say anything, but gripped his bone to protect it from him. Regardless, Charles snatched the bone away from the soldier.

"Why thank you very much!" said Charles. "You're a wise spender, I gotta' say it! Now here is your Sitrus Berry, have a nice day!" He handed him the large Sitrus Berry and quickly scurried off with the bone. Curiously, the soldier bit into the berry, and much to his surprised, it turned out to be an inflatable balloon that Charles created himself. Further down the hallway, Charles was laughing maniacally. "He was one of those quiet suckers, wasn't he?"

Azula looked to Charles. "I maybe and evil, vindictive, vain, and generally mean girl, but that's wrong even to me." she said. "You don't even need that bone." she said. "I may have beaten him up, but he did deserve it." she said. "On the other hand, offering a trade and giving him a joke in return, that's wrong, give him back his bone or give him a real Sitris Berry."

OOC: Azula does have some sense of honor. Just because you're evil doesn't mean you can't have honor.

Ask Pony Discord

Charles blew out a puff of cigar smoke while facing Azula.

"I'm tempted to say nay, M'am." replied Charles, flicking the ashes of his cigar onto the ground. "I actually would like this bone, see, I've got this great idea for a sca- I mean gambling game for the workers, where they've receive a prize every time they play, and this bone's one of them." He flipped the bone into the air and caught it with his hand. "I kind of want to give the suckers something to suck on, if you know what I mean." he said, chuckling.

"Alright then." said Azula, tearing open his bag and getting a real Sitris Berry out and throwing it to the Cubone, who ate it. She then grabbed Charles throat and lifted him off the ground. "And never blow smoke at me again or you'll be pulling that ciger out of your eye socket when I'm done with you!" she said, throwing him into a wall, causing his ripped bag to spill all over the floor. "Have fun cleaning that up." she said, joining her father.

Ask Pony Discord

Charles coughed and held his throat after being tossed towards the wall. He then got up, brushed himself off, and put back on his hat and Cigar.

"...Sheesh! No respect!" he muttered to himself. He then started to pick up everything that he dropped onto the floor.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

OOC: Oh god. I already love your character, YJ.
    BIC: ''The name's Crystal.'' Crystal said to Swift. ''And we'll give him a proper burial. True, Team Shadow killed my parents, but that doesn't mean that we should be disrespectful towards their dead.'' She continued.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast