Poképals 3:The Island - Page 12

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Poképals 3:The Island

Blog Entries

Default Re: Poképals 3:The Island

"Akk!" Ally cried as she got slashed. Her leg started bleeding. "Owch! Why does everyone have to hurt me" she mumbled.

Charles tried his best to ignore the tightening of his collar. The slash that Scythe just made to him made him twitch a little.

"Man... No... Respect!" said Charles with a lack of breath. He then looked back at Ally. "I don't know, kid. I guess the wiener brigade over here don't like to be reasoned with."

Blaze growled. "Don't do that Scythe! Geez! If we hurt our prisoners, we're no better than that monster Flame!" he said, bandaging Ally's leg. "Sorry, he lost his temper."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

*...Who's he calling a prisoner* Ally thought as she saw the pokemon bandage her leg. "...could I at least have a hug?" she asked with innocent eyes.

"I'm not that merciful." said Blaze. "And incase you don't know Flame very well, let me tell you, I know him very well." he said. "Call me Blaze, but my real name is Flame the 3rd." he said, spitting out that name like poison. He show'd her his scars. "This is what he does to his own son."

Ask Pony Discord

Charles turned to Blaze and wiggled his cut leg.

"Heya, buddy! Can you fix me up with a bandage, too?" he asked.

"Say sorry for blowing smoke in our faces like a big jerk and maybe I will." said Blaze. "Her I have sympathy for, you, not so much due to how big of a jerk you are."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

*I didn't see Azula with a lot of scars* Ally thought. "I was just a unknown rookie" Ally said with a small sad sigh.

"Well trust me, it's not worth it." said Blaze. "Flame is a monster, pure and simple." he said. "And Azula is a vain, selfish diva." he said. "All I wanted to do was help Pokemon, so Flame beat me."

Ask Pony Discord

"Keywords on the 'not so much', huh?" Charles replied. "So just use the rest of you sympathy for my leg, eh?" Just wen he overheard Blaze's story, however, he got an idea.

"Eh, I can take this pain anyway!" Charles said stubbornly. "But... Flame treated you that bad, didn't he?" He gave a look of concern to appear sympathetic.

Blog Entries

*Poor thing...all this is getting me sad on the inside* Ally thouhgt. "I always felt a bt sad when I heard the imprisoned pokemon cry anyways" Ally whispered as a small tear formed in her eye. "But you won't have any pity on me" she whispered agian.

"It'd help if you hadn't already shown yourself to be a conman." said Blaze to Charles. He looked back to Ally. "That means there's hope for you." he said. "The world used to be a good place, not like it is now." he explained. "Flame made it terrible, enslaved the Legends, destroyed a whole island full of Pokemon while many of them were still on it." he said. "I don't even know what happened to my mom."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"All I could remember before getting here was my brothers and I playing in the field before we were attacked by bad pokemon Soon we were blasted away by some bad pokemon I was sent to the ocean along with them but we were seperated due to the ocean current" Ally responded.

"Oh, I can sympathize with ya, buddy!" said Charles. "I was there when it happened, no lie there. Before he forced me to work as a member of Team Shadows, he destroyed my island, my home, and left it in ashes! Fortunately, I managed to escape, but I was captured immediately, and for the sake of my life I became a Shadow. But the truth is, I've always had faith in you, Freedom Fighters, and I've always wanted that tyrant to be brought to the sword of Justice!" Charles actually thought he was gaining Blaze's favor, at this point. "Tell you what, kiddo, if you release the two of us, we'll join your team, and we can serve as your spies to help in the efforts of putting that tyrant down!" he exclaimed.

Blog Entries

Ally giggled at how Charles explained it. *What a silly pokemon* Ally thought. "Yeah double double agents" she responded.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast