Poképals 3:The Island

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Poképals 3:The Island

Blog Entries

Smile Poképals 3:The Island

Once, Long ago there was a region. Today, this region is currently unkown and unfound to people. But way back, 100's of years ago, there was a tribe. This tribe took over a land and settled there. I should mention this area was flourishing with Pokémon.

So, these people soon learned how to capture them and used them for their own good. But one day something terrible happened. The tribes leader died mysteriously and the new leader was a tyrant. He made factories and forced people and their Pokémon to work in them. These factories were big trouble. Their purpose was to take Pokémon and make them evil and to only work for this so called "Leader."

Years went on. And soon these people would leave. The tyrant found no use of the land they were living in anymore. SO the people packed up and left, not taking a single Pokemon. They did however, leave the factory. The Pokemon that worked there knew no better, so they continued to kidnap Pokemon and make them evil.

Still, a group of Pokemon, known as The Liberators, worked secretly to stop this. The first adventure told the tale of how the Liberators freed the island from Team Shadows and their leader Flame. But years have passed now, the miniature government the Liberators set up is now full of greed and corruption. Team Shadows led by Flame the 2nd is on the move once again. The island is in chaos, can the force of Good defeat Team Shadows once again..........

That is the synopsis from the first RPG. Poképals 2 stalled on its 40th page due to inactive members. I will not let that happen again. This RP will start after Flame's destruction of the Island and the Freedom Fighters evacuation to a small Island. The Poképals series revolves around the War between Team Shadows and the Freedom Fighters. Flame has finally conquered the known world and it is the Freedom Fighters job to liberate it. If you are inactive for more than 2 weeks without a notice. I will kick you out.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freedom Fighters are setting up camp on the Island.
    Team Shadow soldiers are in a meeting with Flame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All of you are present, yes. Rollcall!" Flame shouts.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Poképals 3:The Island

Gold walked along a beach, sizing up the hopes in his mind.

Well, he thought. We have a good army, but so do the others. This will be a close war, but...

No, he decided at last. We will NOT lose, and I will fight past my last breath to ensure that.

Scythe flew, literally, and landed next to Gold.

"Hey," he said. "I got our tent set up. Come and see."

Gold walked over to where they had been working on the tent, utterly surprised as to what he saw. In front of Gold was a gigantic mansion made out of perfectly cut wood, smoke curling from a chimmeny.

"How did you..." he muttered, at a loss for words.

"Easy," Scythe said proudly. "I cut and scliced wood, arranged it, borrowed some Combee honey from my Vespequeen friend, put a special ingredient in it that turns it into a cement-like item, and put it all together. Wait til you see the three bedrooms, the two and a half baths, the brick fireplace, and the kitchen!"

"What?!?!?" Gold asked, dumbfounded. "How- how did- how did you-"

"Oh, start the fire?" Scythe asked. "I, I um," a smoldering patch of tent flew up out of the chimmeny. "I, uh, burned the tent you set up."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Swift walked up. "Wow..." he said, amazed. "I...wow...that's impressive." he said. "So...is this our base or just your quarters?" he asked, impressed. He'd been busy making a sizible memorial for all his fallen friends nearby.

Blaze was on his knees infront of the memorial Swift had made, which was mostly constructed of rock. He was burning candles to honor the dead, and praying. "Please...may your souls rest in peace...your deaths were not in vain, we will avenge you...I sware...Even if my blood must be spilled for that to happen, I will do it."

Rex watched Blaze from a distence, suprised to see the son of the most evil person he knew of honoring the dead, most of whom he never even knew.

OOC: Who all are dead from the second one? Just asking.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Ally was hidden away from all the taller evil pokemon but she was still jumping up to try and get Flame's attention. "Me is over here!" she shouted. *We're going to beat those Liberators and save the island!* Ally thought.

Blog Entries

OOC: Everyone was executed. Basically it's you and your new army, that is rather unconfident.

"Who are you supposed to be," Flame shouts.

OOC: I know, I mean who all was the memorial too that I knew of?

Azula chuckled. "Just someone begging you for attention daddy, like anyone with any brains." she said, cruelly. "When you rule the world, you get people like that."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I always get remarked by my small size" Ally muttered. She looked up at the ceiling without paying attention.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, at least I have one heir that understands." Flame says.

OOC: Specifically, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Megs, Ruby, Sapphire, and Det.

OOC: Thanks. Just wanted to know how many friends Swift lost. Forgot Adrian.

Blaze had lit nine candles, one for each of the Pokemon he knew from Swift had purished due to Flame's evil and one for everyone he didn't know of. He still prayed. "Father...you will pay for this...I sware I'll make you pay somehow."

Swift looked over. "Hey, Gold...look." he said, seeing Blaze's actions from a distence. "Hard to believe someone as evil as Flame could sire such a honorible child....then again, I bet he takes after his mother."

----------------

"I know." said Azula. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go torture the prisoners." she said, standing up and bowing to her father.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: Originally Swift was supposed to die but oh well.

"Have fun." Flame says.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Crystal observed the group of Liberators from the sky, using her light-refracting abilities to become invisible. ''Huh... These people... Are they what the others call ''Liberators''? We don't want war on this island...'' She muttered before intentionally becoming visible again so that the Liberators could see her.

Blog Entries

"That IS hard to believe," Gold remarked. "But we're here to avenge everyone who died, and we're going to defeat the others no matter what."

"Sure, everyone can probably fit in here," Scythe said. "Well, mostly everyone."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

*...well I hope they deserve it but I'll hate to hear them scream* Ally thought as she walked away too.

"Still, look at all the scars Flame put on him." said Swift. "I can't blaim him for wanting to get back at his father for that."

----------------

Azula headed down to the dungeon and began torturing the prisoners.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Crystal was still observing the Liberators. ''Are you people responsible for destroying the large island?'' She said telepathically to all the Liberators before becoming invisible again.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast