Poképals 3:The Island

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poképals 3:The Island

Blog Entries

Exclamation Poképals 3:The Island

Once, Long ago there was a region. Today, this region is currently unkown and unfound to people. But way back, 100's of years ago, there was a tribe. This tribe took over a land and settled there. I should mention this area was flourishing with Pokémon.

So, these people soon learned how to capture them and used them for their own good. But one day something terrible happened. The tribes leader died mysteriously and the new leader was a tyrant. He made factories and forced people and their Pokémon to work in them. These factories were big trouble. Their purpose was to take Pokémon and make them evil and to only work for this so called "Leader."

Years went on. And soon these people would leave. The tyrant found no use of the land they were living in anymore. SO the people packed up and left, not taking a single Pokemon. They did however, leave the factory. The Pokemon that worked there knew no better, so they continued to kidnap Pokemon and make them evil.

Still, a group of Pokemon, known as The Liberators, worked secretly to stop this. The first adventure told the tale of how the Liberators freed the island from Team Shadows and their leader Flame. But years have passed now, the miniature government the Liberators set up is now full of greed and corruption. Team Shadows led by Flame the 2nd is on the move once again. The island is in chaos, can the force of Good defeat Team Shadows once again..........

That is the synopsis from the first RPG. Poképals 2 stalled on its 40th page due to inactive members. I will not let that happen again. This RP will start after Flame's destruction of the Island and the Freedom Fighters evacuation to a small Island. The Poképals series revolves around the War between Team Shadows and the Freedom Fighters. Flame has finally conquered the known world and it is the Freedom Fighters job to liberate it. If you are inactive for more than 2 weeks without a notice. I will kick you out.

Sign-Ups

What is needed:
    -Evil minions for the Leader
    -Pokemon for the Freedom Fighters
    -Leader for the Freedom Fighters

Remember this now, inactivity kills a Good RP.

Default Re: Poképals 3:The Island

I know, that's why I didn't want to start Escape From Team Rocket...

Anyway, I'll be Swift again but can he have fully evolved by now?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yes it was in the plotline for all unevolved to evolve so yes, all the way.

Maybe you should explain everything that happened, or should've happened, in the second one.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Okay, I'm just going to add a bit on to your form:

Name: Gold
    Species: Gallade
    Personality: Gold is somewhat easygoing, but easily angered and tends to get overly angry for small things. He will never give up, even when hope is lost and everyone around him is dead. Gold considers himself the strongest of the strong, and because of this he will never back down from a battle, be it against Magikarp or Arceus alike. Besides what some probably think, he is actually intelligent and strategic, but is also probably the most stubborn person in the world, never giving up on a plan even when it is clear his plan will not work. Gold never enjoys taking orders from anyone but himself and his closest friends.
    Characteristics: Gold has gold where the green on his body would be, and silver where white would be. He has a large scar on his forehead from a vicious battle with a Marowak, but it is well hidden by a bandanna he wraps around his head.
    History:Gold was born to a large family of ten, the youngest in a large group. After years of being taunted by his brothers and sisters for being the weakest, Gold vowed to one day be able to defeat all of them. He ran away from home at a young age, training solo for many years, becoming stronger and stronger by fasting and fighting. One day, while meditating on a mountain peak, Gold discovered a small clear blue stone half wedged in the snow. Upon touching it, Gold felt much stronger, his arms growing into scythes and developing much stronger attacking skills. He set off triumphantly and battled his siblings, defeating them all easily without breaking a sweat. He is now ready to become the leader of the Freedom Fighters and save the pokemon world.

Name: Scythe
    Species: Scyther
    Personality: Scythe always tries to be optimistic, and is easygoing. He is open to making friends, and is the life of any party. Scythe has a very friendly attitude, frowning down on anyone who gets shy. He has massive mood changes sometimes, so he can go from extremely happy to burning with rage to depressed and sulking in a few seconds. Scythe has a burning temper and will attempt to kill anyone who even mildly annoy him.
    Characteristics: Like a normal scyther, but with red skin.
    History: Scythe was born in a small wooded area, an only child. His mother died shortly after his birth, and Scythe's father had a bad case of sickness combined with depression. His father died within a year. Scythe roamed the earth, searching for something to keep his intrest. He eventually found a lone Gallade, apparently returning from a long amount of battles, and they became close friends. Scythe is now ready to take down all in his way to serve under his best friend. He is Gold's right-hand man.

And GodzillaWolf, fun fact: These are my characters from Polteon's Haunted Castle one year before that RP :)
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

I NEED TO BE IN THIS. YES RLY. ;_;
    Alright, reserve me a spot.

Blog Entries

Hmmmm this seems interesting...I hope you accept new members here

Name: Ally
    Species: Pikachu
    Characteristics: A Pikachu that wears a really cute pink bow on her forehead
    History: She washed up on this island after drowning when drifting too far from the beach and into the ocean and the lifeguards couldn't reache her before she sunk to the bottom of the ocean. She coughed up a lot of water and realized she was on an island far away from home. She wondered why the island was so barren and unfriendly. Ally soon realised that there was a war going on. She stumbled around and heard some pokemon form Team Shadows looking for new recruits. After hearing lies from Team Shadows that Team Liberty was the enemy. How they were trying to control the world. Ally got recruited despite her small size she is pretty strong. She also believes that any Team Liberty pokemon must be eliminated.
    Personality: She's easy going and can be a good friend. She also likes to charm her enemies with her cute eyes and charm. Also acts cute and innocent on the field so other pokemons won't suspect her at all. Wants to help out while thinking shes doing something good but she doesn't know she isn't.

Blog Entries

Accepted all. And Reserved Esrver.

I forget, did Swift have a Time Gear mark on his shoulder? Sometimes I give him one but I'm not sure if I did this time.

Ask Pony Discord

Can I sign up to be a minion of the evil ruler?

Name: Charles

Species: Wobbuffet

Characteristics: He looks just like any other Wobbuffet with his size and features, only that he is wearing a silk top hat with a monocle on his left eye. He sports a stick-on, petit-handlebar styled mustache and often has a cigar in his mouth

History:
    Charles originally belonged to a wealthy gentleman during the time humans lived and worked on the island. Just like other pokemon, however, he was abandoned by his master. Living under the command of his master, he actually developed this quirky, businessman-like persona, and got into a habit of smoking cigars and dressing like a 1900's noble man. While all sorts of turmoil and war was happening on the island, he was busy being a con-man to ensure his survival. When the island was destroyed, he fled unnoticeable to the smaller island.

Since that incident, he is convinced that the efforts of the Freedom Fighters are in complete vain, and has offered himself to work for Team Shadows with the condition that he is provided with food, money and shelter. The truth is, however, that he really doesn't care about the goals of the Freedom Fighters or Flame. His survival is always on his top list of priorities.

Blog Entries

Reserve me a spot. Please?
    :D

Blog Entries

Yes G'Zilla, Reserved Quilava, Approved Joey. 2 on each Side if I counted right.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Alright, here goes...
    I'll use BW's form.

Name: Crystal
    Species: Latias
    Faction: In between, which basically means that she isn't a real member of either of them.
    Personality: Crystal's personality can be summed up in two characteristics: Rebellious and naughty. Crystal doesn't like being told what to do, and doesn't take anything seriously - Not even Team Shadow. She is a real go-getter, and completely ignores someone else's opinion. However, deep inside, Crystal still has the sweet personality which is her species' trademark. She values friendship and is willing to do just about anything for you... If you manage to befriend her.
    Characteristics: Crystal has a very small birth mark under her right eye, as well as a small scar on her neck.
    History: Crystal was born in a small cave which was connected to the sea. Her parents abandoned her after she was injured during a fight with a Drapion, and she was forced to live on her own. She chose a snowy canyon as her home, and developed a resistance to ice and gradually adapted to the cold environment. At the age of 19, she still didn't meet any of her siblings yet, and she still lives in the snowy canyon.

Second character

Name: Silver
    Species: Latias (That's right, an A, not an O)
    Faction: The Liberators
    Personality: Laid-back and shy. She doesn't like talking to people, and is often very quiet. She is a lone wolf, and doesn't like making friends. In fact, she only knows her parents and siblings, except for Crystal. She is emotionally fragile, and she isn't very strong either, but she is stronger than she might think...
    Characteristics: Silver is very weak and frail. She also has a very small birth mark under her left eye.
    History: Silver was born in the same place as Crystal. She never went outside, and was always the one who was left behind. She spent most of her life sleeping and trying to develop her psychic skills. Her father convinced her to join the Liberators, even though she isn't ready for it. One day, her entire family left and didn't return, rejecting Silver. Silver still lives in the cave.

Blog Entries

@Esrver, no Eon twins they are still alive and well from Poképals 2 or I can kill them if you want. Either way approved

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Nay, I want to start with a fresh new set of characters. So, they were most likely killed when the island was destroyed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast