Pokémon: XD: Darkness Ridge (sign ups) (still open) - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokémon: XD: Darkness Ridge (sign ups) (still open)

Skeleton King psyduckispointeight's Avatar

Default Re: Pokémon: XD: Darkness Ridge (sign ups) (still open)

The Absol is shadow

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Hm...maybe I missed it...?

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Name: Zaar
    Gender/ Male
    Title: Cipher Admin
    Snag Machine: A Snag Machine with telekinetic abilities.
    PokeGear: Sees no use for such childish contraptions, as he already has telepathy.
    Background: Wielder of the dark arts, granted immortality by his master, a lord of darkness, he joined Team Cipher out of boredom more than anythinhg else. He was as normal as any teenager that was strangely interedted in dark and sinister Pokemon could be, until the age of 17, where his eyes grew blood-red, and he got the scar that streaks down his left eye. After the age of 26, he was granted immortality, and he continues to spread his reign of terror.
    Personality: Could honestly care less about whathappens to Cipher. Finds everyo beneath him, and is cold-hearted to everyone. He grows manic while fiighting, and has "insane moments" that coe ou tof nowhere. He is extremely antisocial, and very impatient.
    Pokemon: Shadow Garchomp Level 56, Normal Spiritomb (although it is black and red instead of purple and green) Level 60, Shadow Lucario Level 50, Normal Nidoking Level 52, and Shadow Giratina Origin Forme Level 66.
    Appearance: Skinny as a twig, with extremely pale skin. Has blood-red eyes, his left one having a wicked scar. He wears a pitch-black robe, and a matching hood that covers his face. He also has raven-dark hair, draping down to cover his scarred eye.
    Last edited by Oblivion; 2nd May 2010 at 02:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

*whistles* Man, that is one twisted dude. Uh...ah, yes...1 more adimin spot open! As for you, THE START IS UP ALREADY! GO POST IN IT, AND WE'LL SEE HOW CREEPY HE CAN BE!!!!!

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

I changed the Houndoom to a level 66 Giratina Origin Forme. Yes, a level 66.

The reason for the powerful team is that Zaar is the most powerful member of Cipher, except the leader himself.

Blog Entries

*hits Zaar with a hammer* Could he be killed in non natural ways (Pokémon attacks, weaponry, etcetera)?

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking Re: Pokémon: XD: Darkness Ridge (sign ups) (still open)

Name
    Rook Lord

Title
    Psychic

Snag Mech
    Has a built in pokegear with a visor to show the shadow pokemon. Is brown with orange streaks.

Pokegear
    Tells me the shadow pokemon I have caught, and the shadow pokemon i have purified.

Bio
    (OOC: I'm not very good at bios. so if it's to short tell me and i'll try again.)
    Very crazy, loves pokemon, and will do anything to save them. If he sees a shadow pokemon, he will go to fullest ability to save them.

Appearance
    regular FR/LG psychic clothing

Pokemon
    Squirtle does all he can do to help me save the shadow pokemon
    Vaporeon hides until he strikes. the only pokemon ever to hit her are flying and electric types unless she's attacking.
    Unown(Is a half-breed of an ! and a ?)known most famous for it's double type hidden power, ground and fire.

ty in advance.

Name
    Ardos

Title
    Team Cipher Admin

Snag Machine
    I find no reason for a cipher to have a snag machine. But if I must have one I'll have mine with the power of a alakazam.

Pokegear
    I don't need or use one

Bio
    (OOC: I'm not very good at bios. so if it's to short tell me and i'll try again.)
    Master of psychic shadow pokemon, and water non-shadow. If you ask him for help,he will think nothing of you as he kills you with his alakazam, shut with the second most powerful level of darkness.

Appearance
    just like Ardos from Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness

Alakazam Shadow
    Snorlax Non-Shadow
    Blastoise Non-Shadow
    Gardevior Shadow
    Metagross Shadow
    XD003 (Shadow Palkia)
    if you need another pokemon just tell me.
    :)
    Last edited by Roserade299909; 12th May 2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: I would also like to make a admin for Cipher.

Blog Entries

Adimin=closed
    Cipheries do not need a Snag Machine, but they could re-snag non-Purifyed Shadows.
    You honestly need more description. Some people never played FR/LG or XD.

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

go to:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/6/66/Ardos.jpg/180px-Ardos.jpg, for Ardos.

The Psychic trainer looks just like the others from the other games but those that are for gameboy color.
    Last edited by Roserade299909; 10th May 2010 at 07:01 PM.

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

Ay ay ay. You're in...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123