Pokémon: XD: Darkness Ridge (sign ups) (still open)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: XD: Darkness Ridge (sign ups) (still open)

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Pokémon: XD: Darkness Ridge (sign ups) (still open)

Orre has been restored...
    Pokémon have returned...
    Yet Shadow Pokémon have risen...
    yet again.
    ^Well, the Shadow Pokémon part was my idea, but after I was in one of my RPs, with 'Collisieum' in title, making it a sequel.
    The villinous team? Cipher rises, yet again.
    Name: Um...well, ya know.
    Title: Any one of the zillions of Trainer titles, or Cipher Grunt/Adimin.
    Snag Machine: Any modifications to a Snag Machine you might have, including a built-in PokéGear.
    PokéGear: The flip top of the Gear. Only if you have a PokéGear in your Snag Machine.
    Bio: What your character is like.
    Apperance: What your character looks like.
    Pokémon: You get 3 Pokémon. One must be a starter.

Starters:
    All normal starters, Pikachu, Eevee, and Gible (why Gible? No idea.)
    My sign-up:
    Name: XD
    Title: Ace Trainer
    Snag Machine: A standerd Snag Machine with a PokéGear port built in.
    PokéGear: A PokéGear with a flaming pattern, and a normal blue skin. On the inside is a rotating circle with its apps, with the current app being displayed on the top screen.
    Bio: He has been in the second Shadow Pokémon battle(XD). He has a Pikachu that won't evolve unless it is needed. He is the leader of the Shadow Pokémon Resistance. He can make a quick anylisis with his Gear on his foe's Pokémon, and has also fitted his Gear with a Shadow List, a Purify Progress, and a Pokémon Data Database. He is very energetic.
    Apperance: He has brown 'electric' hair, a blue headband, and a HG/SS Ace Trainer Male oulfit.
    Pokémon: Pikachu (starter), Cyndaquil, and Ampharos.
    You can add 1 app to your PokéGear, but you must have Shadow List and Purify Progress.
    To put a Pokémon in the Purify Chamber, you must put these words at the top of your post:
    Put [Pokémon's name] in the Purify Chamber., and I will notify you when the process is complete. Then you put: Picked up [Pokémon's name] from the Purify Chamber.
    You can do this any time. Bye.
    Last edited by Erdrick; 27th April 2010 at 06:21 PM.

Soulz.They are minez. ShedNINJA's Avatar

Default Re: Pokémon: XD: Darkness Ridge (sign ups)

Name:Gold Ferno
    Title:Oblivious Trainer
    Snag Machine:Standard Snag machine,Pokegear
    PokéGear:Is a standard Beige Pattern,Has Shadow List and Purify Progress,Additional "Stratergy Checker" App to identify best stratergy for opponents pokemon.
    Bio:Gold is often oblivious to things going on around him and usually battles for fun,however he does have a grasp on situations,his first and only childhood friend was a Shedinja he found,thus he takes it everywhere with him.
    Apperance:Blonde hair,Green eyes,Black Jacket (Registeels "Eye" pattern is on back),White undershirt,Black jeans,red trainers.
    Pokémon:Treecko,Shedinja,Porygon.

This is my first Roleplay,So ill try my best.
    I Iz Dead Dx

YOUR SOUL

IS MINE

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

(clap clap clap clap clap)
    Good, very good.
    A glossary for you people who want to know stuff:
    Shadow Pokémon Resistance- A group of Trainers who fight against the Shadow Pokémon by snagging, battling, and purifying them.
    Cipher- The villinous team that created Shadow Pokémon. They do not give up as easily as Team Rocket.
    Team Snagem: While villionus in Colliseum and XD: Gale of Darkness, in XD: Darkness Ridge, they are apart of the Shadow Pokémon Resistance (put 'Snagem Member' for title).
    XD002: A corrupted version of a(n) ---. (Will be revealed when start-up is up.) Immune to Colgene and the Purify Chamber.
    Purify: There are 3 ways to purify:
    a. Battle (1 block)(1/2 for XD002)
    b. Colgene (1, 2, or 3 blocks, depends), or
    c. Purify Chamber (10 blocks)
    Each Shadow Pokémon has 10 blocks, thus making the Purify Chamber the best.
    Purify Chamber: 4 series of networks that corespond to purify Pokémon over a period of time. XD002 is not acceptable. Up to 9 Pokémon can be in a Snag Machine Network at a time.
    UnShadow Pokémon: All legendaries, psedou legendaries, and pre-evolved forms are banned, except for: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina (both),Rayquaza, Pichu, Sunkern, Budew, and a few others.
    Evolve: Each Pokémon has a evolution stage: 5 battles for 3, 7 for 2. For evolution with items, you can buy them for P1000, or Link Cable for P1500, Link Cable being reusable. Link Cable is for Pokémon that evolve via trading. In your next battle, you MAY evolve your Pokémon.
    P: Money. You start with P3000.
    Battle Tokens (BT): What you win at Realgam Tower and Mt. Battle. TMs are 3000BT.
    ShedNINJA! You have a desirable team. If you want to be XD's right-hand man, you can...
    Last edited by Erdrick; 12th April 2010 at 08:14 PM.

Name: Dmitri Vereor Birras
    Title:Gentleman
    Snag Machine:Dmitri's snag machine looks more akin to an old bit of machinery, with several cogs and gears constantly spinning, covered partially in the middle with a jointed bit of steel. Stenciled onto the covering is the phrase 'Изменение сердца', translating roughly to 'Change of Heart'. Has a PokeGear mounted on it.
    PokéGear:Standard PokeGear. Contains Shadow List, Purify Progress and a banking app, so as to keep tabs on his finances.
    Bio (NOTE:My bio goes by the commonly accepted theory that PokeMon takes place on an alternate version of Earth, specifically, Japan. If this RP does not subscribe to that theory, thus making my bio invalid, I will change it):Dmitri was born to an Italian mother and a Russian father. He came to Orre at about age 16, and became somewhat of a Gentleman Thief of PokeMon at 19. He is eccentric, and sometimes lapses into Russian.
    Apperance:

Pokémon: Turtwig (Nicknamed Tali), Staryu (Nicknamed Streklinov), Kadabra (Nicknamed Viktor)

Is this all alright? If it's not, then Я убью тебя, грязные Чеченской. Er, I mean, I'll happily change it. Sorry, I get in character a bit preemptively sometimes.

Soulz.They are minez. ShedNINJA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulbyRed View Post
    ShedNINJA! You have a desirable team. If you want to be XD's right-hand man, you can...
    Sure Why not?
    I Iz Dead Dx

YOUR SOUL

IS MINE

Blog Entries

Perfect! I think the regions replace Japan, really...
    And, I just liked your party. Shedninja was a good choice, really, and we need 4 adimins , 1 Grand Master, and even at least 1 grunt for Cipher. The first 3 members of Network/Team 1 are set:
    BulbyRed: XD
    ShedNINJA: Gold
    Birras: Dmitri
    Tell people about the RP! We need all the people! I will stop accepting Trainers at count of 15 (# of starters).

Quote Originally Posted by BulbyRed View Post
    Tell people about the RP! We need all the people! I will stop accepting Trainers at count of 15 (# of starters).
    Aye, Bulby-San. I have a couple of friends who like to RP, I'll see if their interested.

Blog Entries

At least it wasn't plain Bulby...
    I hate when people call me that...

All my RP buddies are either too busy with exams or don't have much interest in a PokeMans RP. Sorry, sensai, I have failed you.

Blog Entries

-_- Since when was I your sensai? Never mind. Just tell other people 'bout the RP. I have a secret weapon...and ShedNINJA, your person's Shedninja wasn't exactly his starter Pokémon, right?

Blog Entries

I'd love to join this, it sounds interesting. c: Here's mine:

Name: Catherine "Selenium" Leonite
    Title: Snagem Member
    Snag Machine: Looks similar to the older version (first Colosseum), but with the upgraded technology of the new version. Also, has a headset like the new version.
    PokéGear: Standard PokeGear, with Shadow List, Purify Progress and a profile app with her money and trainer card information.
    Bio: Selenium is rather quiet around anyone she doesn't know, but will curse and rant frequently with good friends. She hates Cipher members, as she finds it wrong to hurt animals, but she has no problem with using violence against other humans to solve her problems. She was raised with stories of Cipher, and admits to having a slightly biased look on them, but swears that until the day Cipher quits she will not stop trying to stop them.
    Apperance: Around 5' 6" with shoulder-length off-white hair, olive green eyes, and pale skin. She usually wears skin-tight suits in blue or white, but will occasionally wear heavier wear, such as jackets with extra pockets for 'secret weapons'. She always wear tall black boots that zip up, and a silver necklace with a peridot pendant.
    Pokémon: Umbreon (Verdict), Yanmega (Sniper), Donphan (Tango)
    Last edited by Bullfinch; 18th April 2010 at 03:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Okay-accepted! Finally, a Snagem member-your the last member of team 1. Also, Snagems don't have to have a starter-there is 4 other Snagem spots open. Because you are the first Snagem member, you are in charge of the Snagem side of the team, but you're still out-ranked like XD. :d Help us recruit more members for the RP! You can keep the Eevee, but a normal Trainer could get the starter.
    Remaining positions:
    Trainers=7
    Snagem=4
    Cipher=3> (4 adimins, at least 1 grunt. 1 adimin is the Grand Master. It's Rioluluver.)
    Last edited by Erdrick; 21st April 2010 at 08:43 PM.

Blog Entries

name: Lan Great

Title: Admin grand master

Bio:Lan was once a great young trainer that went through orre and the lost world. Now he only has 3 of his pokemon and he is and admin of team Cipher.

Appearence: He has a black shirt with black pants that say cipher. He has green hair and a belt for 2 pokeballs.He wears a necklace that has his most trusted partner: Riolu

Pokemon: Riolu, chikorita and dragonizer A.K.A dragonair
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Accepted. You can make 2 characters, but 1 must be of the SPR, and the other of Cipher.
    Also, which one is not Shadow Pokémon?Also...The Grand Master has 6 Pokémon, and adimins have 4. To make it more in-line with XD: Gale of Darkness. And again, only Trainers need the starters. Also, help us recruit people! Egad, I forgot about my secret weapon!

Blog Entries

name: Lan Great

Title: Admin grand master

snag machine: IT has a black and red diamond pattern.

Pokegear: It has all the main functions with 2 new ones. One is to find shadow pokemon, the other is to make a purified pokemon shadow.

Bio:Lan was once a great young trainer that went through orre and the lost world. Now he only has 3 of his pokemon and he is and admin of team Cipher.

Appearence: He has a black shirt with black pants that say cipher. He has green hair and a belt for 2 pokeballs.He wears a necklace that has his most trusted partner: Riolu,

Pokemon: Riolu:showdow, chikorita non shadow, dragonizer A.K.A dragonair shadow, nidoking Non shadow, Raichu shadow and khangashkan non shadow
    Last edited by Kantomasta; 18th April 2010 at 02:37 PM.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast