Pokémon XD: Darkness Ridge - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pokémon XD: Darkness Ridge

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon XD: Darkness Ridge

OOC: No... it was Cipher's. I'll kill you, Zaar, if it was the good guys.

"Wait...crap," XD said.

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(OOC: ShadowArceus told me it was the bad guys base, Sorry for the misunderstanding.)

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

Ardos

Ardos goes to make things worse, and makes XD003 use Shadow Storm on the Research Lab, and says "That will stall the purification process, for quite some time." and leaves.

Rook Lord

[OOC: No one has yet told him what was going on.]
    He asks XD the same question as before, "What is going on with the meeting, the only thing I got straight out of all the stories was that XD002 is HO-OH? And I demand an answer."

Blog Entries

(Sorry for the late reply guys, didn't even realize I missed so much. c;)

In the shadows of the burning building, Catherine stood in wait, watching the flames with amusement warming her olive eyes. Her black jacket twitched in the wind, and the Umbreon at her side hissed slightly, moving closer to his parter for warmth. "Hmm. Interesting." She walked towards the partially destroyed area where XD had fought, heels digging into the dirt as she advanced. Verdict blinked golden eyes once, before darting off towards her, keeping pace as they went to check on the status of the opperation.

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

OOC: Last time I checked, the battle was still going on.

XD replied, "Yep. Sí. Totally. Rainbow Chicken."

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: Ack, I'm no good at juggling between a bunch of RPs at once. I'm going to have to quit, but let's do it in style!

IC: Zaar suddenly returned his Pokemon.

"This is an utter waste of time. There's no point in serving a cause that's already lost," he said, before holding up a Poke Ball, and a blue beam shot out of it, releasing XD006.

"Go. Wreak as much havoc as you possibly can. Don't let yourself get captured by these idiots," he said to the creature, and it flew off.

"I hereby quit Cipher. But trust me, you haven't seen the last of me," he said with a grin, before sprouting his wings and flying off, his laughter echoing through the air...

OOC: Sorry, guys. I'm probably not going to post in this RP, so I decided to quit. Don't think too badly off me.

Blog Entries

OOC: Gah. There's way too much muddled stuff and godmodding going on for me. Sorry, everyone, I'm gonna have to stick with the other RP's I'm in. c; Don't hate on me~!

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

Blog Entries

OOC: C'mon, Bullfinch, why did ya quit? This RP is officaly ending, but first...
    XD sent out Cyndaquil to lower Giratina's HP and chucked an Ultra Ball, catching Giratina.
    OOC: If this RP fails, I just wanted to get a XD00 Pokémon. If this RP succeds, others get dibz on the other XD00 Pokémon.

Blog Entries

Rook Lord
    "Are you gonna answer my question yet?" He asked XD, fustrated for having to wait quite some time for an answer.

Ardos
    "Ya Come-on, answer him. OR do I have to answer him while you go home and lick them gashes I would give?" He teased XD as he hovered above him on his palkia, chuckling like mad at him, using a Cyndaquil to fight a Giratina.
    Last edited by Roserade299909; 27th May 2010 at 06:28 PM.

Blog Entries

XD slapped himself with his Snag Machine arm. "YES!!!!! IT IS A HO-OH!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU BEFORE!!! IT IS A *toooone* HO-OH!!!!!!"
    "Ardos, I challenge you to a Pokémon battle! And to give you a chance, I'll take that nutloaf over there!"

Blog Entries

[OOC: First of all, Rook was late and didn't get told by you, second of all, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "NUTLOAF?"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234