Pokémon XD: Darkness Ridge - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon XD: Darkness Ridge

Skeleton King psyduckispointeight's Avatar

Default Re: Pokémon XD: Darkness Ridge

Logan smirked.
    "Heh, I love being part of Cipher. Nowhere else can you hear empty threats delivered so convincingly. You and I both know that the Head Admin won't allow it. He'd kill us both even for fighting without his okay. So how bout you take a chill pill, quiet down, come up here and we can start this stake-out."
    OOC: Hes on the roof of the lab.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

XD looked at his PokéGear. "Oh. My. Arceus." His 3 Pokémon were becoming Shadows. He pressed the VC button and typed in the code. "Disable & Destroy all bugs, glitches & worms in a 1 mile radius. Code: 0-XD-1M-0."

"It takes 600 seconds to destroy all bugs, glitches, and worms in a 1-mile radius. Disabling all bugs, glitches, and worms in a 1-mile radius takes 60 seconds," the PokéGear reported.

"Okay," XD said.

"Shadow Process stopped at 10%."
    -1 MINUTE/60 SECONDS LATER-
    "Are you ready to fight?" XD asked Zaar.

"90% completed," the PokéGear reported.

"Quiet you," XD said lamly.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"Heh. I guess you found my worm. But I have other ways of getting rid of you.

He then raised one hand, and said this.

"XD006! I call to thee!" he called, and a tiny form was visible on the horizon, but it grew bigger, and bigger...until it was almost the size of the lab itself. The being let out a tremendous roar.
    "I know your plan. Purifying Shadow Pokemon, are we? Well, not this time.
    "Burn it. Burn it to the ground " he said in a growl, and before anything could be done, Giratina breathed flames all over the building, settng it ablaze, let out another roar, and flew away.
    "Be seeing you," he said, and with a snap of his fingers, his body turned to dark mist that spread in all directions, leaving Logan and XD to dal with the flames...

Skeleton King psyduckispointeight's Avatar

"Gah! You'll burn me to you bastard!." Logan yelled as Zaar disappeared.
    He leaped off the roof and landed with a roll extinguishing any flame on his body.
    "I guess anything you wanted is gone with this lab. No reason for me to stick around. Unless you're looking for a battle" Logan probed.

Blog Entries

Lan decided he would go and find a snagem member to destroy with shadow pokemom. Lan wondered around and saw a building on fire with snagem members.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowArceus View Post
    "Heh. I guess you found my worm. But I have other ways of getting rid of you.

He then raised one hand, and said this.

"XD006! I call to thee!" he called, and a tiny form was visible on the horizon, but it grew bigger, and bigger...until it was almost the size of the lab itself. The being let out a tremendous roar.
    "I know your plan. Purifying Shadow Pokemon, are we? Well, not this time.
    "Burn it. Burn it to the ground " he said in a growl, and before anything could be done, Giratina breathed flames all over the building, settng it ablaze, let out another roar, and flew away.
    "Be seeing you," he said, and with a snap of his fingers, his body turned to dark mist that spread in all directions, leaving Logan and XD to dal with the flames...
    OOC: XD deactivated the Shadow Device, what makes Shadow Pokémon, for...oh, damnit.

"Oh man..." XD said.

"30% completed," the PokéGear reported.

"Quiet you," XD said lamely. He then punched the VC button, then the code. "Stop Shadow Device. Code: 0-XD-120-0."
    OOC: Eventually, we are going to turn off the Device, XD is just supervising. There is not ending up to be 5 XD00 Pokémon. Also, Pre-XD006 is recorded in the Shadow List because XD encountered it.

Blog Entries

Zaar was lying high above on his gigantic wings.
    "I'll be taking that," he said, and using his Snag Machine, he ripped XD's Snag Machine right off of his arm, and sent it flying toward his outstretched hand...

Blog Entries

"Oh crap," XD said. "Ouch," he added, relizing the pain. "What kind of twisted, dark, godmodding man are you?" Then, remembering he was (apparently) part Primeape, he climbed a building and leaped for Giratina. He barely made it on. "Give up, you twisted godmodding man," he managed to get out. "You are taking on the boy who godmodded Cipher before. Including XD001."
    ---OOC: In 3, 2, 1...---
    "PokéGear Manual Voice Command Activate, Summon Mode! Code 0-XD-XD-0-1," XD shouted.
    The PokéGear's screen turned green. "Voice command accepted. Summoning XD01, aka LUGIA."
    At the lab, one of the assistants got the Master Ball and chucked it to about where the Cipher HQ was.
    "Get ready to meet the first XD Pokémon, purified. LUGIA, I summon thee with the Silver Wing!"
    Lugia then appeared. He roared, making Giratina apparently scared to hell.
    OOC: Yeah, XD's PokéGear has the stuff. Too bad you can't detach it. The Snag Machine ups it.

Blog Entries

"Hmph. Why waste my time fighting now? I have more important things to attend to..." said Zaar.

With a snap of his fingers, Giratina shook XD off, summoned a portal to some alternate dimension, and flew in.

"Be seeing you," he said, flying in after Giratina, the portal closing right before XD could get in...

Blog Entries

OOC: You're with me, BullFinch. Call me anything but 'Bulby'.

XD got onto Giratina and attempted to get the Snag Machine. He failed at first, but then he bit Zaar (yeah I know. XD. Leader. Bit someone.). He got his Snag Machine back and somehow put it back on. "Since this is a Shadow Pokémon, I'll be snagging this." He went back to Lugia, however, he didn't. "Just fight." Then he made annoying chicken noises again.

Blog Entries

"You're going to eat those words. Who said I need a Pokemon to crush you?" he said, then used his wings to gain full speed and ram Lugia right in the chest, sending it spiraling down, slamming to the ground of the Distortion World, but this world was corrupted with shadow...
    "You should hope that the inhabitants don't eat you alive, hmm? We'll finish this formally at my base of operations...not Cipher's, mine. If you manage to get out of here. Which you won't."
    He returned XD006 to its Poke Ball, then created a portal to the Cipher HQ, and flew off, closing it behind him.

Blog Entries

OOC: Warning: I am breaking the 4th wall. Why? I want to. Yes, Bullfinch, change your post, or delete it. Catherine is not with XD. Well, I think I'm breaking the 4th wall. And Giratina is the only inhabintiant of the Distortion World.

XD managed to hold on to Lugia. He flew up to stable land. He opened up a Platinium guide* and looked for where the Distortion World goes out. He went to there and (somehow) got back to Orre. "Missed me, you dark, twisted man?" XD said to Zaar. Then he made annoying chicken sounds yet again.
    OOC2: You'd better challenge XD to a battle, ShadowArceus, 'cause these gotta get annoying. They mean 'You're a chicken," also.

Blog Entries

"Chicken, am I? AM I?! We will battle. Right here, right now," he said, sending out his Houndoom.
    "Who willyour Pokemon be? Probably not anything useful."

Blog Entries

XD whistled. "XD01, take it down with a Hydro Pump," he said. The Hydro Pump hit dead-on.
    Quietly, XD tapped in the code and said: "Anylaze DNA signiture. Code: 0-XD-Deoxys-0-0."
    A beam of light scanned Zaar and showed a strand if his DNA, along with age, weight, and other stuff a DNA code might have. "Oh. My. Bloody. Arceus." He hit the Save & Compare button and scanned his own DNA. His and Zaar's DNA were quite different. When he tried to merge them, dark parts of the DNA strand absorbed XD's. XD cursed. "No wonder why he's so dark. The darkness of the DNA has infected him. It's impossible to recover DNA that has been infected for 4,000 years." XD relized that some parts of his DNA were still intact. "Oh my bloody Arceus," he said.

Blog Entries

Zaar chuckled.
    "Realized I'm not human? I used to be, but humans are disposable. Demons, on the other hand, are something else entirely."
    He reached into his robe, and instead of pulling outa PokeBall, he got a staff, topped with a dark crystal. He held itout, and a dark energybeam shot out of it, summoning Lucario, but the Aura Pokemon was tainted withdarkness, and had red eyes.
    "Show no mercy. Dark Pulse."
    Dark energy spread in all directions, aimed for XD001...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast