Pokémon - Transcendence (Sign-Up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon - Transcendence (Sign-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon - Transcendence (Sign-Up)

i meant i asked him if i changed if i could join
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Joseph and Joshua Antonimous
    Class: Third Floor
    Appearance: Both have messy, black hair (Joshes is slightly longer) and turquoise eyes. They normally wear blue/black, with various fingerless gloves,
    Personality: They’re very sarcastic and stubborn. Do magic tricks, and can get VERY annoying. Josh is considered the “funnier” twin.
    History: Their father died due to an accident on the fourth floor, so their mother must spend a lot of time working up on floor two. She had a miscarriage a few months ago after nine hours of labour. They’ve always dreamt about someday making it to the top floor and gazing out at the stars.
    Starter: Both have Eevee’s. Joshes is called Eddie, while Joe’s is called Alicia (After their still-born sister.)

Hope this is okay. :)

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by landogriffin View Post
    i meant i asked him if i changed if i could join
    Look. You're a novice RPer, and this is a serious, complicated RP. The two things don't really fit. Sorry, but I think this is a bit too advanced for you.

Anonymous, you're Approved.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

So, how many more people do we think we need before we start it up?

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Birras View Post
    So, how many more people do we think we need before we start it up?
    I'll wait for one more person, then I'll post my own sign-up, then we can start.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Does it have to be a different person? If not, I can add another...

Name: Chrome Peterson
    Class: First Floor
    Appearance: Waist-lenth, dirty blonde hair, severel bangles and hair clips in it. Gray eyes. Dresses casualy, despite being very rich indeed.
    Personality: She doesn't talk much. Some say she's affraid of pokemon, because she rarley interacts with them, but she hides her emotions.
    History: Chrome has always been unhappy withn her life. She often took trips down to the lower floors, and witnessed some heart-wrenching sights (The homeless, crime etc).
    Starter: Skitty (With a few pieces of flesh missing from her tail.)

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

If you think you can handle three characters at once, then Accepted.

Give me an hour, and I'll post mine up. I'll have two characters, just so you know. One will be with the one normal type like you guys have, and the other will be the Professor, who'll likely have a Magnemite or something along with his Normal type.

Blog Entries

I hope I'm not too late!

Name: Crystal Korper

Appearance: Brownish-red hair, that's wavy and kind of long (Half way down her back) and she usually wears a hair band to keep it out of her eyes. She light blue eyes, and wears a light purple velvety jacket with a light blue t-shirt underneath. She wears tight jeans tucked into her brown boots that she loves to wear. Her skin is kind of tan, but not too much tan. She isn't short, but she isn't tall either.(Is this too "rich" for a middle class person, or not?)

Personality: This all depends. At times, she is usually very calm, but when someone gets her very, very mad, she can explode. She is also pretty smart. Also, even though she is part of the middle class, she cares deeply for those who are less fortunate, and tries her best to give as much as she can.

History: Crystal hasn't had much drama in her life. She's an average girl with both of her parents still alive, but, her parents are mostly working all of the time, so she basically lives with her maid. The only thing she finds exciting about her life is watching the water type pokemon through the glass tubes. She was very excited when she got her very first pokemon.

Starter: Ditto, named Bubbles.
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

You're not late at all. Accepted.

Blog Entries

Ok, thank you!

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is it too late for me to sign up too?

Name: Michael Raymond

Appearance: Short, straight black hair, almost dark brown. Deep brown eyes, nearly black except in the light. Slightly taller than normal. He wears old baggy jeans, and a large dark blue hoodie with a white Poke Ball symbol on the back.

Personality: Shy, quiet, but friendly. He isn't the kind of person to actively make friends, but he treasures those who have accepted him anyway. He typically lets others take the lead, but among friends, he can be loud, witty, and warm. Generally reserved overall.

History: Just another average, ordinary boy, at least in Michael's eyes. He only has a few friends, and he treasures them; however, they mostly live on the Second Floor, so he rarely sees them. With so much relative free time, he devotes himself to learning. He has a good head for book smarts, and some sense of battle strategy, but not much battling experience; he's typically lacked the willpower to push for victory. When he got his Whismur, he saw his own weaknesses in it; he's decided to try and grow stronger, but little of that has happened so far.

Starter: Whismur, nicknamed Wisp

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Not at all. Accepted. Phew, we're really reeling in the characters now. So, without further ado, my characters.

Name: Zane Sparrow

Appearance: He wears a plain white t-shirt with a black leather jacket, along with black jeans and two belts holding them up, one white and one blue. He has a pattern of of white flames going up the left leg of his jeans. He wears black fingerless gloves. He has black spikey hair and has deep black eyes.

Personality: Zane is very cold to most people due to his past. He keeps himself to himself and refuses to talk to people, but he is extremely brave and can be helpful in a dangerous situation.

History: Zane was born on the Orb, and lived a normal happy life until the age of six when his brother was born. His mother died in childbirth, and Zane blamed his brother for it. Zane has always hated his brother, and ran away from home when his brother was three years old. He lives by himself on the third floor, often taking jobs on the sixth floor in order to get by.

Starter: Zangoose

--------

Name: Professor Christopher Hunt

Appearance: He looks like a pretty stereotypical professor. He wears a long white lab coat, a thin green sleeveless jumper along with a buttoned up white shirt underneath it, a pair of biege trousers and a pair of brown loafers. Despite his age, he already has grey hair. His fringe has been flicked upwards with gel.

Personality: Christopher is very hard-working, but can also stand to have fun. He can see the fun side of his current mission, but also takes it very seriously. He's a bit of a wild card, as his personality is constantly changing to fit with his seriousness and his fun side.

History: Christopher was born only fifteen years after the Transcendence Orb was put into orbit. Times were very hard, as most of it was still being built and a lot of areas were dangerous. The first floor still hadn't been built at this time. Luckily, Christopher had the privelage of being able to go to school, something that not all children on the Orb had. He was a magnificent student, and his parents gave him his Slakoth on his fifteenth birthday as a reward. He grew up to be a professor at the third-floor university, Streamside. He was the only person to notice that TOM was malfunctioning, and he took it upon himself to create the Conversion Chips and Download Balls to combat whatever threat might be causing TOM to malfunction. He uses his Magnemite to power his computer that allows Conversion Chips to work, as they need an immense amount of power to do so.

Pokémon: Slakoth, Magnemite
    Last edited by Metabee; 6th April 2010 at 06:28 AM.

Let's Start!

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Blog Entries

When will be starting this? Sorry if I'm being impatient, I'm just kind of excited!

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Soon. Today, probably. I'm just having a bit of trouble figuring out how and where to start it up, that's all. Bear with me, guys!
    Last edited by Metabee; 7th April 2010 at 06:01 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast