Pokémon Revolt! (Sign Up)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Pokémon Revolt! (Sign Up)

Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Revolt! (Sign Up)

For many years, ever since humans have learned to use Apricorns as devices to store Pokémon, Pokémon have been captured and ordered around to do anything and everything that the humans desired, no matter how cruel, strange, outlandish, or facepalm-worthy. Pokémon have been forced to build large establishments, comfort the humans, bring them anything they wish, breed, and above all else, fight. Pokémon have been ordered to fight, even in situations in which they really don't want to. To fight struggling Pokémon, Pokémon they're in love with, Pokémon that had done nothing to deserve getting hurt. Essentially, Pokémon are the humans' servants, their maids and butlers, their dogs. To continue doing what their doing is preposterous to some, but with the humans' mighty technology, Pokémon are powerless to stop them. Out of fear of getting seriously hurt, none have dared to step even a bit out of line, especially if the humans have signs of authority: Badges. Finally, a small group of Pokémon rebels have decided to take action and fight. Pokémon of all kinds wish them luck...

RULES!

My Sign ups:

Last edited by User_Name; 3rd July 2012 at 10:30 AM.
    Bad Apple and Plumbum like this.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Revolt! (Sign Up)

YES! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO USE THIS CHARACTER FOR SO LONG!!!!

Name: Zira

Species: Zorua

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Zira looks like a regular Zorua, but when you look at her right eye, there's a large slash across it and she's blind in that eye. But for some reason, she can see things that other pokemon can't...

Personality: Zira is the kind of pokemon who only looks out for herself, because in her mind, she's the most important character. She often likes to decieve others with her illusions and trick them into doing something foolish. If something goes wrong, she'll always have a back-up plan. But there is always a 1% chance that she'll care about someone more that herself.

History: Zira used to live with a small family of Zoruas and Zoroarks, but her life took a completley different turn when a group of Pokemon Trainers (also known as the "hunters") attempted to catch the entire family. But their pokemon were too powerful, and they killed every one of them except Zira. They caught her in one simple throw of a quick ball. She was then shipped to Nuvema Town, where she was given to a young pokemon trainer as a starter pokemon. She completely hated the child and always refused to fight for him. The boy, not knowing how to handle an adamant pokemon, found the only way to make her obey. Abuse. The next time she ignored the boy, he threw a rock at her. Not too soon after that, the abuse became more violent. He would kick Zira and keep her in poor condition, rarely ever going to the pokemon center. But finally, she was offered to be traded for a Shinx. Zira was thankful to be with someone who wouldn't abuse her, but that was only an assumption. Her new trainer was much worse. Zira did obey his orders, she fought for him, but she was hurt severely if she lost. A year passed with the horrid trainer, and he soon grew bored of having Zira around. He abandoned her on the side of a road, tied to a lampost. She stood there for days without any food or water, her throat was bone dry, her stomach was shriveling. When she was ready to give up, Zira felt a sudden surge of power within her, and slashed the binds with Fury Swipes. She wandered a bit before she was found by yet another trainer, but instead of being caught, Zira was taken to the pokemon center. She was in there for weeks, slowly healing and gaining her weight back. Zira hated the doctors, how they would give her shots and paw pricks. When she tried biting back, they used a sedative on her. One day, when they were about to sedate her, Zira finally snapped. She threw everything at them, knocking out the doctors and nurses. When she escaped, Zira ran for miles in search of a safe place. But then she ran into yet another trainer, who attempted to catch Zira. The trainer had a Riolu, and with every attack that he was ordered, he always said "I'm sorry..." The Riolu made the final blow, slashing her eye and causing her to become half blind. In a panic, Zira ran and started a new life in White Forest.

Moves, Ability: Zira has the trademark Illusion ability, but her blindness gives her another ability. The Riolu accidentally transfered some of his powers to her eye. While she cannot see what her normal eye sees, she can see a creature's aura. Her moves however, are Bite, Fury Swipes, Faint Attack, and Incinerate

Other: She hates every human in the world, but she hates trainers and doctors the most. If she sees one of them, she'll immediatley try to kill them. EDIT: She'll give everyone a nickname, for example, she'll nickname Arkyt "Black Tails" or just "Tails"
    EDIT 2: Also, she's technically two years old. Since Zoruas are foxes and foxes are related to dogs, they grow just as much. Since 1 year to us is seven years to them, she'd be almost 2 human years old by then. Pokemon don't have "pokemon years," it all depends on their species.
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 31st July 2012 at 07:34 PM.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Name: Sol

History (Mutual): Once upon a time, Sol and Luna both belonged to a Trainer. That trainer also had a Scrafty, whom made no secret of the fact that it hated both Sol and Luna, in fact, if they were all out of their pokéballs, then the Scrafty would often attack them with no provocation at all. The trainer didn't care at all, he thought if anything it would toughen them up. But one of his secrets was that they were deeply, madly in love with each other. In fact, they found it fun that of all the other pokémon they could have fallen in love with, they fell in love when Sol could not read Luna's mind. They both agreed that it was more fun that way, Luna would never want to know exactly what her lover was thinking and Sol has found it in the past to take all the fun of a relationship away, but even that would take a turn for the worst. The trainer decided he wanted full collection of Eevee's final forms. He left Sol and Luna in a room and he would leave them in there until there was an egg in that room. They were both ashamed. And sometimes there never was an egg, either because they were being defiant, or even sometimes, not for lack of 'trying'. The trainer eventually sickened of this defiance and decided on an additional punishment. If there was no egg, then Scrafty would be given some time with both of them to make them think twice. Neither of them could really defend themselves against Scrafty, and he was often brutal. This kept up for a long, long time until one day, the trainer let Sol and Luna out of their pokéballs without Scrafty around. Neither of them thought twice before they attacked the trainer and ran. Although they still travel together to this day and still consider themselves a couple, they often have a hard time around each other, sometimes not even making eye contact for days on end.

Name: Luna
    Last edited by Plumbum; 17th July 2012 at 02:30 PM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Name: Rex

Species: Houndour

Sexuality: Straight?

Appearance: A small Houndour, Shorter than others of his species.

Personality: Rex's temperament is a lot like the sea... when he's calm, he's too calm, and when he's angry, he goes over the top. He LOVES to battle, and will happily step in to protect anyone he classes as a friend. if he doesnt think of them as a friend, he will simply walk away.

Takes a while to earn his trust.

History: Rex grew up alone, His family ran from a fight when he was young, and left him there. He didnt want to run, feeling that it was weak. He launched a tiny ember attack at the trainer, and his lust for battling grew from there... The trainer caught him, and he was with him until the he got into a fight with bullies, who took his pokeballs, and left. the trainer never ever tried to find Rex, and the bullies tried to hurt him. They got severely burnt and Rex ran away...

Moves, Ability:
    Flamethrower,
    Crunch,
    Smog,
    Roar
    Ability : Flash Fire
    Last edited by The Dark Eyed Demon; 30th July 2012 at 05:47 AM.

Blog Entries

@Valcarona; Love the character, accepted.
    @Plumbum; Accepted, you will fight the Pokémon, then the Trainer, so both.
    @RegiReece; Accepted.
    Maybe some more, and I'll put in Start Up.

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Name: Graall

Species: Growlithe

Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)

Appearance: Graall is overall, a normal Growlithe. A few scars on his forehead and body and a torn ear are marks of being pushed well beyond his limits. He has a collar with a broken tag on it, the only visible letters being: Gra

Personality: Graall is very edgy and attentive, much like an abused animal. He is not easily befriended, or fooled. Through his life, he has grown to be very protective, not allowing himself to be captured and yet again abused. He does not wish to ever meet another opponent in battle, let alone one of his friends.

History: When Graall’s egg hatched, he immediately found the closest living thing, which just happened to be his original owner, Damien. He and Damien almost immediately were bonded. Graall was Damien’s friend, not his tool. He also befriended Damien’s pokemon other pokemon, Charder, a Charmeleon, Toota, a Ratatta, and Ghostly, a Ghastly. The thing he loved most was that he and his pokemon friends never saw the inside of a pokeball.

One day, Graall watched as his friend Damien was Tied to a tree by men in black suits and hats. He and his pokemon friends were forced into small red and white balls, and never saw each other again.

Graall was pushed well beyond his limits by his new owner. He was forced to fight weak opponents, and those much stronger and larger than him. If he lost a battle, he was beaten and if he won, he was just pushed to win harder battles.

The only way he knew to get away from a foe was to hurt it severely or even kill it. He attacked his owner and ran into the wild, where he lived alone for a long time.

Moves, Ability:
    Overheat
    Double Edge
    Bite
    Fire Blast
    Ability: Flash Fire

Other: Graal never gives up.

Blog Entries

@Quakeon; Accepted. Graall encountered Team Rocket too, huh?

Hey, just wondering if I can reserve a spot? I'm too tired to write an SU at the moment.

SU should be in tomorrow morning (my time)
    Sorry

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Name: Osborne

Species: Tropius

Sexuality: Gay, though he has never had reason to tell anyone.

Appearance: He looks much like any other Tropius, except the fruits handing around his neck. Most of the fruits are ordinary bananas. However, inside of this bundle lie berries of all different varieties, from Chesto Berries to Sitrus Berries. He also wears a yellow apron around his neck with a symbol of an Oran berry on it, a token from when he worked on a farm.

Personality: Osborne is a very timid pokemon who only wants to make the people around him happy. He is also a dedicated worker from his background on the farm. Osborne dislikes violence and he has a hard time bringing himself to harm others; he prefers to use his abilities to help people. While he would much rather befriend the humans and get them to understand the feelings of the pokemon, he realizes that the humans won't listen to reason. So he joins the resistance, and does his best to help pokemon everywhere earn their freedom.

History: Osborne was born on a farm, a place where they grew many varieties of fruits and vegetables. He lived here for quite some time, putting his unique berry growing talents to good use. He helped farmers plants fruits, and was the pokemon to go to when the farm needed to do some Heavy Lifting. He loved working at the farm, and the people taking care of him had never needed to even place him in his pokeball. Osborne adored his owners and their families; he would often play with the children and was generally treated well. He worked there for most of his life, and Osborne was happy this way.

However, one day the farm was bought out by a major money grubbing corporation. Slowly the old farm equipment the farm used to use was replaced by machines. Everything became automated, and farmhands and the other old workers were not needed anymore. Soon Osborne was also outmoded, so he was simply sold off to do construction work. Him and other pokemon spent every day doing hard labour while the humans watching over them relaxed and did very little work themselves. The working pokemon had rations based on how much work they did. Osborne was very popular among the other pokemon because he always had food on him (literally lol), and was very selfless when he shared it among the other pokemon drafted to do work. Osborne would often work extra hard to help weaker, younger or simply unequipped pokemon get more work done. If they didn't accomplish a certain amount of work each day, they were whipped.

When the humans realized that Osborne was feeding the other pokemon, they were furious with him. They locked him away from the other pokemon and left him alone in solitary confinement. Osborne was left there for days, sustaining himself with his own berries because his keepers refused to feed him. One day a group of pokemon broke into the building and offered to release him. Osborne was stunned; he had never seen any pokemon walk freely through human owned territory since his days on the farm. He escaped with these pokemon, they called themselves the resistance, and Osborne was so thankful he joined them in their quest to free pokemon.

(I'm sorry if this is stepping a bit out of line when I say the resistance breaks him out, if it's not okay with you then I'll change it up.)

Moves: Roost, Leaf Tornado, Strength, Safeguard

Ability; Harvest

Other: Osborne always has berries on his person because he is a Tropius, of course. With his ability Harvest he considers himself something of a healer; he can grow all kinds of berries on his person to cure status and to give his teammates strength.

Blog Entries

I'm going to change the characters I had to some I like a bit more. Please stand by!
    Last edited by Plumbum; 13th July 2012 at 12:37 PM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Righto, sorry it's late, but better late than never?

Name: Jamie

Species: Jolteon

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Just your run-of-the-mill Jolteon, except he has a large portion of his ear missing, after a fight with a trainer's houndoom

Personality: Reputable for his cheek and quick-witted remarks, Jamie is your local class clown and joker, and loves to pull pranks on his friends. The severity of the prank depends on how much you've annoyed him in the past. If you've REALLY got on his nerves, then tread carefully... In a potentially dangerous situation (like a battle), however, he is quick-witted and cunning, preferring to outsmart his opponents rather than overpowering them. He will also protect his friends at any cost.

History: Born as a wild Eevee, he has never been under the command of a trainer, however, many of his friends have. He has learnt from their experiences that humans only utilise pokemon for their own selfish interests. When he was 14, he encountered a trainer whilst hunting in the forest. In an attempt to capture him, the trainer sent out a Houndoom, and ordered it to fight. The Houndoom, obviously reluctant, had no choice to obey, and after a brutal fight (involving one very painful bite attack to the ear), Jamie escaped after paralysing the Houndoom with a thunder wave. This was the moment when he fully realised the danger that humans posed to the wellbeing of pokemon. When he heard about the formation of a rebel group, he jumped aboard the bandwagon immediately.

Moves, Ability: Thunder Wave, Thunder Fang, Thunder and Pin Missile. His ability is Volt Absorb

Other: He has a slight fear of getting wet

How's that? Let me know if I need to change anything.

Cheers

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Blog Entries

Holy crap, I completely forgot about this. @UmbraFox; Nice. Accepted, and might I add, if you'll give anything Volt Absorb, I suggest Gyarados. Like I said in the first post: you may add any ability or move except for Legendary-exclusives and Wonder Guard. @Plumbum; Great edit. I like that setup. @Blathers; Accepted. By the way, you're the first person I've seen (besides me) whom hasn't chosen Straight or Heterosexual as the sexuality of your RP character. It's fine for you to say that the Resistance broke you out. Interesting Tropius, too. @Quakeon; I just had a thought: when you say that Graall never gives up, do you mean that he'll fight until he wins or he dies, rather than when he faints?

Anyway, the start up will be coming in a few minutes. I'll tell you guys when it'll be up, 'kay?

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Is it still possible to sign-up.

I would assume you could. Maybe you'd just have to be a captured pokemon we release from a pokeball at some point.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Name: Valiant

Species: Braviary

Sexuality: Unsure

Appearance: A normal braviary though he wears a gold chain with a trio badge on it.

Personality: Valiant is loner and loves to fight. He hates when someone is stronger than him, and will not give up until he can’t move. He is stubborn, but while he won’t admit it, he is caring towards young pokemon. Despite only having hatched a year and a half ago he acts like an adult mostly. He sometimes has a short temper. He believes only young children can are able of redemption and will not harm them.

History: Valiant grew up fighting from the moment he was a rufflet as was tradition amongst his flock. His father was the leader. Valiant proved to be the strongest of the hatchlings, and was first to evolve. There was a problem with him. Unlike normal Braviarys he did not scar. Wounds rarely showed up, and healed quickly. The others started to shun him. After fighting everyone except his father in battle, and never losing, his father challenged him. He was defeated and when he still did not wound right he was thrown out from the flock. He lived on his own for a while. One day he saw a human cleaning a badge. Bored he decided to steal the badge for fun. He ran from the human, while simultaneously giving her chances to catch up to try to get the badge back. Eventually he allowed her to battle him, which he won. After he gave the badge back because she had given him a good battle. She removed the chain from a locket around her neck attached the badge to it then placed it around his neck, before leaving with a smile on her face saying he earned it, and calling him Valiant. He decided to go with her on her journey, and was happy, though one day when he was outside of his ball, another human jealous of his injured his trainer out of jealousy, putting her in a coma. Not getting caught and the doctors saying she would not wake up sparked anger in him. He decided that his trainer was the only good one, and that all others deserve not to live.

Moves, Ability: Crush Claw, Brave Bird, Rock Slide, Sky Drop, Keen Eye.

Other: He can take a lot of damage, even from ice and electricity. He does not scar and his wounds heal quickly. He is stronger than most Braviary as he can carry a large truck in his talons, and still fly with little power.

@User_Name; Here is my SU
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 1st August 2012 at 10:04 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast